Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) (5242 Views)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / Ugwuanyi Storms Enugu Area With Security Men Over "Planned Herdsmen Attack".PICS / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by tochyano(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2015
This morning as I step out of my house I saw a hugely crowd of upon protesters .shouting no Biafra no peace. They at new haven at the moment spreading to ogui road and okpara avenue. They blocked one side of the road

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2015
Brafia

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by zicoraads: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2015
Seun and Lalasticlala...I think it is time we had the Biafra talk. It is now a burning issue that needs to be discussed. Some Biafra threads will eventually need to grace the FP whether we like it or not.

17 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Bolade005: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
The Almighty Ojukwu didn't find Biafra worthy to die for and you think these spineless idiots will?

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeew. Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by ERAKAMUS: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
I AM YORUBA
BUT IN NNAMDI KANUS VOICE
THE ZOO MUST FALL.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2015
getting more serious by the day....................... am happy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Trut(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2015
More photos

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Bolade005: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Seun and Lalasticlala...I think it is time we had the Biafra talk. It is now a burning issue that needs to be discussed. Some Biafra threads will eventually need to grace the FP whether we like it or not.
Even if Biafra threads leave Front page and enter Back page, leave there enter Middle page, it still won't change the fact that this agitation is a waste of time. Biafra died the second Ojukwu ran away.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by zicoraads: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Bolade005:

Even if Biafra threads leave Front page and enter Back page, leave there enter Middle page, it still won't change the fact that this agitation is a waste of time. Biafra died the second Ojukwu ran away.
Well, apparently you have been in a cave somewhere and not taking account of events happening in the country. My comment is not whether it died or not, my comment is based on the fact that it has become a burning issue that needs to be addressed and debated on.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by kettykin: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2015
Bolade005:

Compound fool if the agitation of Palestinian state was boosted by your president when he traveled to the United States for the United nation meeting doesn't it matter so much to you that biafra is looking for the same thing Palestinians are looking for.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Magician1503(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2015
#BiafraCanGo undecided
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2015
The dullard Mr Boooooohari the agent of destruction is yet to make an official statement about this demonstration......which to me freedom takes a long walk......I wish there's someone capable to deliver the biafrans.....Anyway the exercise is worth it, as far as they are happy matching around the city.

May God hears the cry and the pain of the biafrans.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by bugzbunny: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Bolade005:
The Almighty Ojukwu didn't find Biafra worthy to die for and you think these spineless idiots will?

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeew. Nonsense.
Why are u crying over somtin dat dosent concern u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by ephemm(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2015
I pity some people, your lands have been governed by your people in the past 16 years and U still complain of lack of infrastructures and Co.

The very little you have, has been given to you by those you now tag "adversaries".

When the 3rd highest position in the country was zoned to you, in 8 years, U had 5 leaders, while ur "adversaries" who held the 1st and 2nd positions supported their tribesmen through thick and thin for 8 years.

You held the highest position in the land for about 6 years, yet your region parades the worst international airport in the world, you could not construct a 2nd bridge to link the rest of the country, you still have to travel over 600km to go access a sea port, abandoning yours, you could not construct a rail track across your region.

The youngest country in the world today - South Sudan, agitated for independence from Sudan and in 2011, she got it through a referendum, but today South Sudan has the highest score in the "Failed State Index".

a word is enough for the wise...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Teeboy22(m): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2015
Bullshit
somtin wey no fit work!
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by bugzbunny: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
The dullard Mr Boooooohari the agent of destruction is yet to make an official statement about this demonstration......which to me freedom takes a long walk......I wish there's someone capable to deliver the biafrans.....Anyway the exercise is worth it, as far as they are happy matching around the city.

May God hears the cry and the pain of the biafrans.

U can imagine wen a president declares a section of d country he leads as 5%... Dats a travesty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Omotayor123(f): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
This one is strong! shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by vanunu: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
ephemm:
I pity some people, your lands have been governed by your people in the past 16 years and U still complain of lack of infrastructures and Co.

The very little you have, has been given to you by those you now tag "adversaries".

When the 3rd highest position in the country was zoned to you, in 8 years, U had 5 leaders, while ur "adversaries" who held the 1st and 2nd positions supported their tribesmen through thick and thin for 8 years.

You held the highest position in the land for about 6 years, yet your region parades the worst international airport in the world, you could not construct a 2nd bridge to link the rest of the country, you still have to travel over 600km to go access a sea port, abandoning yours, you could not construct a rail track across your region.

The youngest country in the world today - South Sudan, agitated for independence from Sudan and in 2011, she got it through a referendum, but today South Sudan has the highest score in the "Failed State Index".

As a rivers man, it is disgusting living in the same country with awusafulani and yoruba people. You people only want our oil. Thieves.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by bugzbunny: 9:55am On Nov 08, 2015
ephemm:

Whose job is it to provide for amenities for her citizenry again?.....I rather fail with biafra than certainly failing with Nigeria

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Yorobastard(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2015
kettykin:

Compound fool if the agitation of Palestinian state was boosted by your president when he traveled to the United States for the United nation meeting doesn't it matter so much to you that biafra is looking for the same thing Palestinians are looking for.

You don't need to reply the stu.pid pus.sy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Macelliot(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2015
.#speechless
all I have to say is that Enugu is a beautiful city..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by 9jii(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Its just a celebration of PDP failure n nothing else

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Ikpewe: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2015
This toothless dogs lacks what to do this morning they should all come to my place I have work for the..
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by flyingsnail(f): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2015
cool
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by bugzbunny: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
vanunu:

As a rivers man, it is disgusting living in the same country with awusafulani and yoruba people. You people only want our oil. Thieves.
Hausa fulani owns more than 80% of oil blocks... After ruling this country for more than 30yrs... Buhari just declared Abacha...IBB... Abudulsalami...OBj... Saints.. And is only after Gej and Deziani..because they r SS... Probe evrybdy...why not..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Skanas(m): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2015
It's actually getting stronger I must say...see the mammoth crowd that jst passed Obiagu now heading to Zik Avenue...I duff my hat and off my shoes for Ipob's determination and coordination, maintaining a peaceful protest. I pray Biafra happens through a referendum and not through war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by lionness(f): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
The most interesting thing about these Biafrans is that they had the perfect opportunity during the 5 years rule of Goodluck Ebele to declare, but I think Ibos are just extremely too carried away by the juicy appointments, and political favoritism that trailed GEJ misrule.
Its extremely pathetic to see a set of people, without clear guidance, principal or unified philosophy. When the going gets good, they dance and chant one nigeria, when the chips are down, they all cry like babies. I am extremely proud to be Yoruba. For good 5 years, my people were politically dead in the same Nigeria, we were shoved into the dustbin, and we didnt act like cry babies, or declare for the head of GEJ, even the SW gave GEJ about 40% of their votes. I've never seen an extremely immature and childish people like the Ibos. I definitely dont see anything I admire at you. I wish you the best in going about this, I dont see any nation or the UN giving you any support based on how you dominated the last administration, and how you propaganda was so defeaning, and how you people went so far to call the bluff of the world powers all because of crumbs of cakes from GEJ. God speed your shameless clamour.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by Ijebulogic(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
http://doyouneedtherapy.com/

Abeg...which forum talks about how SW and SE can collaborate to make money?
Re: Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) by maxdozie(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Enugu
Rivers
Here we come

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insurgency: Evolve New Strategy, IBB Tells Military / Pictures Of Poverty In Europe And America, That Cnn Or Bbc Wont Show! / modifiedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.