Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Apple Adam And Eve Eat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Apple Adam And Eve Eat (330 Views)

Do You Think Nigerian's Are Also From The Linage Of Adam And Eve? / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / What Would Have Happened If Adam Nd Eve Were Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Apple Adam And Eve Eat by segello58(m): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2015
I saw the tread on nairaland and I am trying to reason it deper

On the apple Adam and Eve eat that changed the world and plan of God on the world.

If they had not eaten the apple.

Does that mean they will not die again?
Does that mean all the generation will still be alive?
Does that mean plant will grow in varieties if we did not work to plant, weed and sow seed in our farm land? Animals like Lion are carnivorous I'm sure they never eat apple yet they all starved sometimes die of starvation?

And if Adam or eve never eat the children or next generation would have eaten it since it does exist

I think the life we are living is design this way by God and not a mistake of a sin from adam and eve this is the nature of life and not as a result of our offspring
Re: The Apple Adam And Eve Eat by itstpia8: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
They did not eat an apple.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Now N300/ltr In My Area In Imo State! What's Yours? / Really Hard To Develop Trust When All The Other / Fellow Nairalanders Please Help Me Out. I Need A Job In Zaria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.