Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype (1132 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / See President Buhari Having A Little Chat With Golden Super Eaglets On Skype / Buhari In Telephone Chat With Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari spoke with the Golden Eaglets on Saturday via Skype for 25 minutes and urged them to fly higher than the stars and strike like lightning when they meet Mali on Sunday in the final of the Under-17 FIFA World Cup holding in Chile.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/see-president-buhari-chatting-with.html

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by hardywaltz(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Sai Baba
Duh I don't believe they are Under 17
But we wish them well all the same.
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by christinie(f): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2015
And he doesn't even make any attempt to chat with the Chibok girls and the other boko haram victims.

1 Like

Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by skelewu404(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by koboko69: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2015
christinie:
And he doesn't even make any attempt to chat with the Chibok girls and the other boko haram victims.
Dundee United! Typical of a PDP branded brain..This is how madness starts. You just start saying things that doesn't make sense....BEWARE!!!, you may be running mad.

Back to the matter...

Wailers....food done done. Come and chau.!

Come and call him photographic president but hail Fayose the tout for taking photographs of buying pomo on the road side, or for climbing caterpillars to address people or for eating in a road side bouka. cheesy
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by QuotaSystem: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Our IT savvy 73 year old leader....may God continue to bless you abundantly.
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by speedyGonzales: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2015
let them prepare for the game!
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by Nziwujo(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2015
Ok seen
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by mandhi(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2015
christinie:
It boko haram that would pick the Skype call or do have a channel with which contact them cause I don't seem to understand the sense in the president chatting with chibok girls.
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by christinie(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
What is it they said about truth being bitter?

Hahahaha.

I think that's an understatement.

You know what punk, I think truth is now capable of inducing madness to hypocrites.

By the way, next time you wanna e-fight, make sure you collect your pennies. I heard they now pay N50.00 for each e-war you fight.
Stop cheating yourself psycho. Go collect your money. Who knows you must have made about N250.00 already.

By the way you can reply whenever you are in your lucid interval. You know that's once a day.
Hahahaha losers will never learn.
koboko69:

Dundee United! Typical of a PDP branded brain..This is how madness starts. You just start saying things that doesn't make sense....BEWARE!!!, you may be running mad.

Back to the matter...

Wailers....food done done. Come and chau.!

Come and call him photographic president but hail Fayose the tout for taking photographs of buying pomo on the road side, or for climbing caterpillars to address people or for eating in a road side bouka. cheesy
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by koboko69: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
christinie:
What is it they said about truth being bitter?

Hahahaha.

I think that's an understatement.

You know what punk, I think truth is now capable of inducing madness to hypocrites.

By the way, next time you wanna e-fight, make sure you collect your pennies. I heard they now pay N50.00 for each e-war you fight.
Stop cheating yourself psycho. Go collect your money. Who knows you must have made about N250.00 already.

By the way you can reply whenever you are in your lucid interval. You know that's once a day.
Hahahaha losers will never learn.

Juvenile alert!

Beware!....you are really running mad.

Read and make any sense out of this..
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by christinie(f): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
How will my words be of any meaning to you when you are not lettered psycho? You know what? Adult education is still free in remote villages. Enrol now dear.

By the way, please don't forget to get your stipends each time you e-fight. Also take note that dissing in pidgin/broken English and also vernacular is now allowed. Feel free to express yourself in your local dialect. I really understand your plight dear.
koboko69:

Juvenile alert!

Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by christinie(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
How will my words be of any meaning to you when you are not lettered psycho? You know what? Adult education is still free in remote villages. Enrol now dear.

By the way, please don't forget to get your stipends. Also take not that dissing in pidgin/broken English and also vernacular is allowed. Feel free to express yourself in your local dialect. I really understand your plight dear.
koboko69:

Juvenile alert!

Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by prince088: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
christinie:

By the way, please don't forget to get your stipends each time you e-fight. Also take note that dissing in pidgin/broken English and also vernacular is now allowed. Feel free to express yourself in your local dialect. I really understand your plight dear.
PLEASE THIS IS POLITICS SECTION NOT KIDDIES, JOKES OR DATE ZONE! Stop making nuisance of urself here
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by Teeboy22(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Naso baba...carry go jhoor

no look back ooh grin
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by koboko69: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
prince088:

PLEASE THIS IS POLITICS SECTION NOT KIDDIES, JOKES OR DATE ZONE! Stop making nuisance of urself here
Lol. I dont even have time for the kid again
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by Phame: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's the biafra and boko haram's nightmare speaking to our young lads. I hail.
Re: See President Buhari Chatting With Eaglets On Skype by christinie(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is how dullards talk when they ain't got nothing to say.
prince088:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ben Bruce Has To Say About The New Ministers / Picture Of Wike And His Wife during Law School days / Should EFCC Arrest Jonathan And Iweala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.