Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics (1213 Views)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG / Photos: Reuben Abati's Wife Throws Him Surprise 50th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics by henryanna36: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2015
Reuben Abati,the former presidential spokesperson to Goodluck Jonathan was yesterday 50-yrs old.His wife Omolara alongside close friends surprised him with a  birthday party.

Speaking on how he was surprised,he said..

"My wife told me she wanted to take me out. She said she has a suit for me to wear. I never suspected anything. She asked if I had a bow tie. I said no, she produced this red bow tie and said she was ready for us to go for the dinner. Only for me to come in and find all of you here.I must say that I am really surprised and my heart is filled with joy. And look at the cake too, with law books and all that, thank you everyone. I am deeply touched”.

Re: Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics by okoro4: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2015
Congrats.Lovely moment
Re: Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics by onojaduru: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2015
Them don dey chop Naija money wet dem loot
Re: Reuben Abati's Wife Omolara Throws Him A Surprise 50th Birthday Party(pics by henryanna36: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
onojaduru:
Them don dey chop Naija money wet dem loot
Looting has ntin to do with birthday celebration

(1) (Reply)

Jesus!!! Obasanjo Just Finished Fayose In These Tweets... / Why Is Buhari Scared Of Arresting Jonathan / Ekiti LG Polls: PDP Wins All 16 Local Governments And 177 Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.