Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Banks Atm And Mobile Network Sms Fraud...don't Be Fooled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Atm And Mobile Network Sms Fraud...don't Be Fooled (375 Views)

We Fooled Ourselves By Voting Wike / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Atm And Mobile Network Sms Fraud...don't Be Fooled by njokubass(m): 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
This Stupid Cashless policy bullshit has a lot of demerits to a common Man than Merits
Lets take a practical Example: for most ATM the Maximum withdraw at every instance is #20,00 which cost #4 for Mobile SMS alert.
Now lets assume I want to withdraw #40,000-
Withdrawing over the counter will only cost Me #4 SMS alert whereas #8 using the ATM as I will withdraw once over the counter but twice using the ATM...
#4 might not mean anything per se, but imagine the amount mobile network operators and the Banks makes from this unholy partnership..
For those of you already thinking it's easier to get Money On ATM than on bank Queue, think again: queue on MOST ATM are even longer than that inside the Bank. And for the record You enjoy cool breeze from split AC while inside the bank building compared to scorching sun outside.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senators Will Continue To Follow Saraki To Cct-misau / It Looks Like People In Yola Don't Believe Buhari / GBO A A A A a a a a... !!! Na Airtel Bomb Blast Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.