Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics (1175 Views)

3 Biafrans Arrested By British Police As They Confront Buhari / 3 Biafrans Arrested By British Police As They Confront Buhari / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
Day3 LIVE UPDATE ‪#‎FREE‬ ‪#‎NNAMDIKANU‬ ‪#‎PEACEFULPROTEST‬, Now marching from Uromi, Agbor, Asaba, Onitsha, Awka heading to Enugu to be joined with those from Bayelsa, Rivers ,Cross rivers, Awka ibom, Abia and Imo
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by INTROVERT(f): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
As pic never show make I buy land.. grin
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by boboLIL(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pics

Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
I beg wait for me make I follow buy land too.
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

grin oya see am pics don load finish
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by Style007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Let them keep calling Biafra a joke and watch it escalate.. Oh yes we have a reason to keep fighting, all hail Biafra the land of rising sun...

Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our
foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the
free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this
ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll
pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to
heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious
song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist
call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with
resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by Brightology2(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
K
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by Hero10001: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omo go, a nipe koma ku.
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by Emekamex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
IPOB supporters are now in Enugu, I can confirm.
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by Codedb2: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good one bro
Re: Day 3: Biafrans Begin Long March From Uromi, Agbor, Asaba Heading To Enugu-pics by estherdim: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
who will provide food for Biafra if not obj?

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Ahmad Nasir Elrufai And Nnamdi KANU? / PDP Berates Tinubu For Plotting To Rig The Kogi Election / If You Did Not Get Involved In 80% Of This, You Wasted Your Child Hood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.