Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,893 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon (2255 Views)

I'm Frustrated! This Egwusi Soup That I Prepared Quarrels With Water. Help! / Nkwobi, Isi-ewu, Abacha, Ugba, And Pepper Soups Video Sharing / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by uchlukez(f): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nkwobi and Ugba are delicacies that every Easterner do not joke with. I came back to church bored, and tired of the good ole Sunday rice, decided to make us this.

Hope u enjoy grin

Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by INTROVERT(f): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
nné, biko where your house dey? ... grin grin grin grin... Abeg leave that Smirnoff for me... don't open it o...

1 Like

Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by boboLIL(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Use am do birthday gift for me na... Delicious

Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Damn! my mouth waters cheesy
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by Zehner(f): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
Chai.....c chow! #drooling

1 Like

Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by estherdim: 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol
front page things
just ate that not too long ago

Igbokwenu

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by kadas01(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Na flexing you dey o!
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by Khd95(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
OP why
iam fasting
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by ifex370(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Whr d nkowbi na angry
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Salivating.. Op,my bluetooth dey on. Biko do the needful.
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by rossi5(f): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
uchlukez:
Nkwobi and Ugba are delicacies that every Easterner do not joke with. I came back to church bored, and tired of the good ole Sunday rice, decided to make us this.

Hope u enjoy grin

can u please list the recipe and steps to.making it.could b my.birthday.meal
Re: See The Nkwobi And Ugba That I Made This Afternoon by prettyjo(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
am already salivating .

(1) (Reply)

About Dog Meat / Breakfast-plantain,egg And Pomo Sauce / You Know Ur Current Affairs? Then Try This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.