Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Which Year Did You Started Watching Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Year Did You Started Watching Football (767 Views)

Which Year Did You Guess Nigeria Might Win The Worldcup Due To Our Young Stars? / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Watching Football Is Nothing But Sheer Tomfoolery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by ichommy(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2009
which year did you startedwatching football and did u remember the first match
if i could remeber i started with A.C MILAN AND LIVERPOOL UEFA FINAL
Re: Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by Jaytee67(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2009
@ichommy
And that was which year?
Re: Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by Jaytee67(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2009
I started enjoying football since around 1980 when Nigeria hosted and won the Cup of Nations for the first time. I was barely 13 years old then. Though I could recollect that about 1978, we watched world cup (not with much interest but just for the fun of watching it). At the time, we used to go and watch television in some privileged households because it is not too common then in the place where I grew up.
Re: Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by soulamanne(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2009
i am 26 and still remember vividly ussr vs nigeria.1989.
Re: Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by switch47(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2009
Re: Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by deb(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2009
Man! The topic is a bomb!
I have to take cover now grin grin cheesy grin
OMG
Re: Which Year Did You Started Watching Football by UyiIredia(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2009
since i was 6 (1996) 1st football tournament i watch'd was d one of atlanta '96
>>>>>>>>>>> neva 4get the Nigeria-Argentina final which we won 4-2
>>>>>>>>> sad sad how i miss those glory days

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian To Fight For Heavyweight Title / Player Blasted For Outrageous Backheel Goal / The Super Eagles Should Humble Themselves And Go And Meet Tb Joshua For Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.