Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

#arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (1488 Views)

#BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React / Pic : Arewaunite, Biafra And Igbos Trends At The Same Time On Twitter / #BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Skillz4u(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Check out some of the tweets

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Skillz4u(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
More

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Skillz4u(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
More

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by boboLIL(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Skillz4u(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Another

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Omololu007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
I just wish these country will divide,so we can truly know who the real parasite are
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Vicotex(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra giving people cramps like bitches do.
Kudos Kanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Warlord3000(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
And am supposed to read in hausa abi kiss undecided
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by ERAKAMUS: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
My fellow Useless YAMS can also contribute useless people you will remain Slaves forever

1 Like

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by lawrenceunaa: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vicotex:
Biafra giving people cramps like bitches do.

Kudos Kanu
biafra they have realized is no joke hence the should shake up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Emekamex(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good for them; it shows that Nigeria is still living a dream by thinking it is united.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Skillz4u(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lats

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Classicool(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's a sign of that there's no One Nigeria anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by thundafire: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
AREWA u guys re looking 4 unity but una cow leaders re causing confusion round dy country cs of una born 2 rule mentality una tend 2 rule but na una poor pass na una get strange diseases so look unaselves 1st b4 una look beyond

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by QuotaSystem: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is just beautiful cry

While others are picking differences, we scream #ArewaUnite.

For those thinking this was triggered by Biafra...by all means...please keep thinking that way grin. This is not an adversary closing ranks to become more effective, it's merely a reaction to the protest in Igwe ocha.
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by tonytony208(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
My fellow Useless YAMS can also contribute useless people you will remain Slaves forever

.....you mean like the people of ohafia and Imo state are already slaves?

.....you mean like your youth corpses are already converging to their master's religion?
...or do you mean like your igwes are already becoming Muslims?
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Positivist: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
At the peak of "Kidnapping" in the south east : All millionaires from South East deserted that region. Luxury cars were exchanged for volkswagen beetle for disguise. Some hired ambulance as camouflage to visit home. Some abandoned their mansion to lodge in hotel. Some relocated their business to the "zoo". Some relocated their families and properties to the "zoo". Some died in the hands of those kidnappers. Life became nasty, short and brutish for south easterners. Fear and nightmare killed many millionaires. Many millionaires died in the hands of their captors. All Igbo traditional cultures were deformed during kidnapping hence the "zoo" became a safety net for all. The "zoo" played host to uncountable traditional marriage of our people. The "zoo" played host to our revered traditional New Yam Festival. Churches in the south east went bankrupt because nobody was honouring any invitation of fund raising. Fake and pretentious lifestyle was activated out of fear. Many projects were abandoned both private and public projects. Pupils were withdrawn from schools. At a stage kidnappers started kidnapping themselves while some youths started self kidnapping to exploit their parents and sponsors. Ok.Kontinu In the early days of Boko-haram, many people saw it as a Northern problem. As it escalates, it went beyond a regional problem and become a national problem and migrated to global problem. Any sensible creature that visits Northeast Nigeria today must break down in tears. Some millionaires are now starving in IDP. Life is now a misery in northeast. Some are making millions out of the calamity while millions are lavishing in hunger and deprivation. Hmmmmm. I detest anything violence. I detest Incitement. I detest war I detest aggression. Those sponsoring the Biafra uprising today are short minded creatures that lacks knowledge. There is nothing that you cannot achieve through peaceful means. Advice to 2nd Niger Bridge dwellers, You can empower group of miscreants with lies and deceit as a way of distracting an administration you hate with passion . You will be their first victim when they run out of control. You will not be lucky to re-educate them when they buy into your hate propaganda. Violent struggle are the easiest struggle that can be hijacked by miscreants and terrorist. Violence orientation gives birth to terrorist upbringing. Hating the "zoo" to Greatness will leave you stranded. The zoo might not accommodate us all when it starts . Do not think you have monopoly of violence. To South East Elites, Rise and Educate your populace! Kidnapping litany will be a child's play when miscreants hijack this agitation. You might not live to see the end.. Dear President Buhari, The National Orientation Agency is dead. Revive it. Reactivate it. Declare emergency in NOA. Okokobioko has plenty homes across "zoo". He can minister from anywhere. Chanjiiiiiii is here Embrace it! Diaritz god. Dazzol
- Okeke Godwin Iyke
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by ERAKAMUS: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
tonytony208:

.....you mean like the people of ohafia and Imo state are already slaves?

.....you mean like your youth corpses are already converging to their master's religion?
...or do you mean like your igwes are already becoming Muslims?
E-diot I am YORUBA

1 Like

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by tonytony208(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
E-diot I am YORUBA

That does not save the people of ohafia from fulani slavery.

It also does not save imo state people from almanjiri rulershop.

In fact rivers state will soon be under almanjiri party control.
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Igbonoid: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
I doubt this unite mantra, these pple smell war and they are trying to put there house in order. BIAFRA IS HERE. CHIKENAN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Kestolovee95(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will they introduce Christian religious studies in their government schools for their Northern christian brothers?

When will fulanis stop seeing hausas as conquered subjects who must only breed almajiris to keep the master fulanis in power?

When will an hausa man become the sultan of sokoto?

3 Likes

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yes! They will unite with the fulanis and kidnap falae again.

1 Like

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by coolzeal(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by MayorofLagos(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
^^^
Even in an Arewa thread you find it impossible to hide your bigotry.
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by basilo101: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
They see the northern region as one entity called arewa despite the multitude of minorities there, when shall we hear yorubas telling hausas to leave north east and north central alone in their arewa as they do for biafra??
Re: #arewaunite Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter by Yeske2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Change? / Fmr Oyo State Gov Alao Akala Joins APC, Received By Gov Ajimobi / Governor Wike And Abandoned Projects. An Administration Making Common Sense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.