Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife (3327 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / See Nnamdi Kanu’s Facial Expression When He Was Denied Bail (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by NewNigeriaMind: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
I am particularly happy the Igbo are shouting for Biafra.....

Please let them go to war.

On a lighter note, this is Mrs Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by IPOB123london: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
and igbo women driving yoruba man mad

yes they all come to nl to ascertain what we know

crazy people

8 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by NewNigeriaMind: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
lol......

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by NewNigeriaMind: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
All hail Biafra..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by NewNigeriaMind: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Give them Biafra cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Codedb2: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
'Op what about her?
Ejikwa ahu?

2 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by GstringAngela(f): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Any heeebo man wey no wan go back to Biafra no go die beta

4 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by NewNigeriaMind: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Codedb2:
'Op what about her?
Ejikwa ahu?

Hail Biafra..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Futureleader1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
We biafrans know that yoruba people masturbate cos of this pretty lady....#biafraDonCome oooo
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Give us Biafra or we die ..... grin
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Awoofawo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
And Kanu dey take the lives of some jobless souls play Biafra bingo, see as him wife fresh so, the lady no send her hubby jare!
Fine babe continue to chop IPOB tithe..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by shizzy7(f): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
grin
grin
grin

Segzy first lady....
All hail the Empress!!!

That her gown na Dolshe and Gabama do am.
Oh and that shoe.....
Na Gimmy Choo do am.

1 Like

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Phame: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
By the time we are done with him, he wont return to her as nnamdi kanu that she used to know before his arrest.
If nothing, they would have poisoned him and made him develop watery sper'm or made his d1ck shorter than it is.

2 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Omololu007(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Futureleader1:
We biafrans know that yoruba people masturbate cos of this pretty lady....#biafraDonCome oooo
a lot of yoruba guys don fvck that kalu gf,back then in UI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by NewNigeriaMind: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:

You just have to say it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Futureleader1(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
as I am fvcking ur future wife....oooh she don svck my prick ooo(heavy artillery) I don use am scatter her toto

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
IPOB123london:

crazy people

Igbo women are the best, the main reason we dont want you to go, your chics, they are beautiful creations wink kiss.

On a more serious note, This biafra struggle, you know you wont be able to win a war fighting on hausa or yoruba land, you all need to go home, strategise and fight from home. You all need to leave the SW to prove you are serious. When that is done, and the war starts, the UN will get involved and the refrendum will commence.

2 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by tonytony208(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Codedb2:
'Op what about her?
Ejikwa ahu?

She looks like as stripper in a night club.

2 Likes

Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by kettykin: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
GstringAngela:
Any heeebo man wey no wan go back to Biafra no go die beta

Compound fools, when they remain in nigeria, you accuse them of disrespecting their hosts and of not obeying their hosts traditional rulers, now they want to go you will still not allow them go peacefully
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by abouzaid: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Igbo women are the best, the main reason we dont want you to go, your chics, they are beautiful creations wink kiss.

On a more serious note, This biafra struggle, you know you wont be able to win a war fighting on hausa or yoruba land, you all need to go home, strategise and fight from home. You all need to leave the SW to prove you are serious. When that is done, and the war starts, the UN will get involved and the refrendum will commence.
the same way all Scottish citizens went home or all catalonians did the same? besides you will look more serious if you spend your time on the Yoruba thread or on a thread that discusses how to advance Nigeria economically instead of been here trading insults with people who opened a thread for their own good.
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
abouzaid:
the same way all Scottish citizens went home or all catalonians did the same? besides you will look more serious if you spend your time on the Yoruba thread or on a thread that discusses how to advance Nigeria economically instead of been here trading insults with people who opened a thread for their own good.

Scottish didnt succeed, and the scottish cannot be compared to the manner the biafrans are taking. Now about trading insults, point out to me where i traded insults, i have an obligation to defend the dignity of my people, if anyone plays filthy, let there be filth, now be gone my friend.
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by acenazt: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Fine woman. Anyways me go like advice Them igbos to go back to dia land cos e no go funny when Hausa man for Kano begin slaughter them.
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by ITbomb(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
I won't comment till I hear from FFK aka crackjones
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by wordcat(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
All of the single ladies in town, na person wife you dey eye @Op?
Re: Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
IPOB123london:

crazy people
I leave her to FFK. The slayer of igbo puccy! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Official Results For Rivers East Senatorial District- Premiumtimes / Throwback Of Trump Rocking Igbo attire / I Was Forced To Declare Boko Haram "Technically Defeated" - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.