Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] (100725 Views)

Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Meet Davido's Doppelganger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by omaniblog(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
oh
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by HonourablePomk: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by deekaybeatz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
khenykhey:
My mom is prettier than the ones shown above #nohate
Who would say otherwise
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by 360musicng(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP Where is your sense?? You Said Parents... Still Waiting For The Peeshaws
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by JudgementHammer: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
So na these parents dey support dia pikin using smallsmall girls weh no wear pant dance for music video and dem dey chop d money...money weh pantless waist dey produce. grin. I'm sure dem go even dey use d money do offering for church. Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
opeyemiie:
I wonder oo
Or could it be that his dad never supported his carrer?
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
@25 and you are not making millions like this young lads...mehn, you need to think about your life.
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by deekaybeatz(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

Maybe.... In his last interview I watched he said they have resolved every issue between them
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Funjosh(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where is the Picture of Airforce1 with his Mum and Dad
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Young03:
Sorry, olamide was born out of wedlocks
so d guy papa fit be sunny ade
i just de talk oo
Hahhaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
I will post the pix of me and my momsy cheesy
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by barajo1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
but wizkid papa fine oo!
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
why their mama come be orobo now?
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by deramarks(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
What I once long throat for is to kiss wizkid hard but whn he started bcoming ugly. I started eyeing trevag jackson so anoda long throat I have is to kiss trevag nd to have just one night wit biber just one no string nyt #stands up nd leaves. Thread (door slams behind me)

1 Like

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
deekaybeatz:

Maybe.... In his last interview I watched he said they have resolved every issue between them
Isoryt!
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Am proud of my mum coz she's the best mum in d world and she love me too

1 Like

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by SchoolGist24(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
deekaybeatz:
Olamide has never shown his dad's face on the social media

I dey suspect am maybe na from under bridge they born am *mouth sealed*
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by bigtt76(f): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abi de man de do 'owo mi daaaaaaah' grin Hehehe na joke ar de ooooo!

Airforce1:
Olamide and mom

Dude wont show me photo of his dad and I dont know why

compiled by Legendary Airforce1
- God's gift to the world.

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by fexyrich(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
You are mad..Everyone has his own time to shine..some people make it at 20 while some even make it at 19,so what do u say about that..So many billioniares in their 40's were nothing when they were 25 most were probably just starting life..So go and get sense and stop talking like a kid..Its not how fast but how far u go in life that matters..Its their destiny and time to succeed doesn't mean other youths of their age wouldn't be far richer than them..Linda ikeji @ 30 years said she checked her account and she had just 700naira or there about..but now @ 35 she can afford a house of over 800million naira..so what are you saying..God has a plan and purpose for everyman.Before u talk use your brains and not otherwise..Some people are so wealthy at 25 and by d time they are 40 they are so broke which do u prefer..The race is not to d swift neither is it how fast but how far u go in life is what really matters..I rest my case..
MrJohnAgbo:
@25 and you are not making millions like this young lads...mehn, you need to think about your life.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
fexyrich:
You are mad..Everyone has his own time to shine..some people make it at 20 while some even make it at 19,so what do u say about that..So many billioniares in their 40's were nothing when they were 25 most were probably just starting life..So go and get sense and stop talking like a kid..Its not how fast but how far u go in life that matters..Its their destiny and time to succeed doesn't mean other youths of their age wouldn't be far richer than them..Linda ikeji @ 30 years said she checked her account and she had just 700naira or there about..but now @ 35 she can afford a house of over 800million naira..so what are you saying..God has a plan and purpose for everyman.
But why are you so hurt? If you are poor at your age it's not my fault. You insulted me from the start only for you to end up talking about God...smh. Go get a job
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
I tink so
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by fexyrich(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sory for the insult but it was a bit deserving cos u didn't speak with wisdom..wealth without foundation can be lost in a twinkle of an eye.. So think befor you talk!!And meanwhile I am not in anyway referring to wizkid or davidos wealth I am just talking generally..Your mindset is the reason why so many youths have decided to go into crime just to make fast money which doesn't last..rather than doing something positively with their own hands and diligently see it to a huge success..Diligence and excellence in whatever you do is what would make you successful and not necessarily living on the fast lane..Greatness requires,patience,diligence and consistency and so many nigerian youths don't want to go that way everyone wants to be like dangote overnite 4getting that it took him several years of hard work,diligence and determination coupled with Gods grace to become who he is today
MrJohnAgbo:

But why are you so hurt? If you are poor at your age it's not my fault. You insulted me from the start only for you to end up talking about God...smh. Go get a job

2 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Beadex1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hahaha ......leave olamide alone ......me no even get My Dad pics for phone
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Gwekzy: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wizkid nose and he papa nose sha.. see resemblance
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by souleymon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce Compile your music career too.
And why call yourself a legend.
A legend to Nairalanders huh
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by romney678mitt: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wizzy na basta.rd, how come him parents big and hin com be like broom... Maybe too much Kush sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by neweraomo: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wizkid papa no fine
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by deekaybeatz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
deramarks:
What I once long throat for is to kiss wizkid hard but whn he started bcoming ugly. I started eyeing trevag jackson so anoda long throat I have is to kiss trevag nd to have just one night wit biber just one no string nyt #stands up nd leaves. Thread (door slams behind me)
Ewww... Lol smh... Wizkid ugly? Anyways for you to compare him with Justin Bieber I'd leave it there... (No Homo o!)
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Larryfest(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Abt Olamide nt showing off his dad i guess u guys ought 2listen 2his track JALE again,he refered 2his dad as 'morafucka' wudnt blame him thou some fathers are nt worth sharing d success story of their kids wen it comes.
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Airforce1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Larryfest:
Abt Olamide nt showing off his dad i guess u guys ought 2listen 2his track JALE again,he refered 2his dad as 'morafucka' wudnt blame him thou some fathers are nt worth sharing d success story of their kids wen it comes.
How did you know he was referring to his dad
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Larryfest(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=39815299]
How did you know he was referring to his dad like i said listen to 2d track again carefully
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by bewla(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:
May God give us all the grace to be alive to eat the fruit of our labour.

Wizkid and parent - Mr and Mrs Balogun

Music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has made his parents so proud of him that his mom gushes about him.

Wizkid’s mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun who has such lovely words to say about her son said:

“I’m so glad that he is my son, and that I’m his mother. I give God all the glory. God has kept him for us and He will continue to.”

Meanwhile the feeling is also mutual as Wizkid shared a photo of his parents and showered praises and expressed his love for them saying:

Everything I am today I owe it to them! They gave me everything they had even when they had nothing! I can’t put words together to express how much I love you mom and dad. I’ll always make you proud.

Compiled By Legendary Airforce1
- God's gift to the world.
Guy i hear u b music star to where your pix and your Ps too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Biodun Okeowo: How My Curvy Shape Opens Doors For Me / Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.