Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer (39735 Views)

Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady / Mary Timms, Face Of NGEA Visits Orphanage, Donates For The Kids / Big Church Foundation Donates For 2-Year-Old Eye Cancer Girl (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce to the public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make the amount known?

Go back to school, after graduation come back here and read wat he wrote again. I promise u will understand

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Begonia:

Lol!
I'm not the one that was insulting you.
..And I'm no 'bros'

Ohhhhhh sorry ma. Na mistake ma. Please forgive me.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
figo05:

Go back to school, after graduation come back here and read wat he wrote again. I promise u will understand

Ok sir, how do we handle school fees sir? I am ready to go back to school sir.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Ate247(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
He has tried. But must he announce to the public? Ok now we know he helped the boy can he also make the amount known?
Go and make money. I praise d wife 4 her kind gesture. The world wud only b a better place wit ppl like dat.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by aspirebig: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Well done Paul....

We want more of this from our celebrities, showing off expendive brand new cars,good clothes, shoes, wrist watches, etc are good, but can't be compared to positively touching the lives of the less privilege ones in the society.

Blessed is the hand that giveth...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ate247:
Go and make money. I praise d wife 4 her kind gesture. The world wud only b a better place wit ppl like dat.

Ok sir. I promise I will make money and do good with it hope you are happy now sir?
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

Ok sir, how do we handle school fees sir? I am ready to go back to school sir.

Contact ur parents

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Begonia(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

Ohhhhhh sorry ma. Na mistake ma. Please forgive me.
It's alright, sir grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
remain blessed for being your brothers keeper
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
figo05:

Contact ur parents

Both dead sir! As you can see illiteracy has made me make a comment that you dislike sir.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Julius2214(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
Oga Seun we need a dislike button.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

Both dead sir! As you can see illiteracy has made me make a comment that you dislike sir.

Sorry abt that. Send me ur acct number, ATM number on ur card and pin. Also ur BVN number. Atleast let's start from there.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Drahmah: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:
i want to believe he announced it to inspire and encourage.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Iykesurv: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Is gud kudos to him
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
figo05:

Sorry abt that. Send me ur acct number, ATM number on ur card and pin. Also ur BVN number. Atleast let's start from there.

Its okay sir. But sir, I do not have any bank account. I do akawo and Osusu aka ajo. You can send it through western union sir.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Drahmah:
i want to believe he announced it to inspire and encourage.

Ok. I am inspired

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Julius2214:

Oga Seun we need a dislike button.

Awww! Please forgive me na. Please I beg you. No vex.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Bamjazzy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
@delishpot i guess u viewing it from the wrong side, i think Paul is trying to appreciate is wife, having an educated, reasonable, caring n loving is a blessing to a man, there is no how he wudnt talk about what his Good heart did without without giving us the detail. God bless him and his family for saving a life. let also try n save a life

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Bamjazzy:
@delishpot i guess u viewing it from the wrong side, i think Paul is trying to appreciate is wife, having an educated, reasonable, caring n loving is a blessing to a man, there is no how he wudnt talk about what his Good heart did without without giving us the detail. God bless him and his family for saving a life. let also try n save a life

Ok. I will try n save a life anytime I am in position to do so. I promise sir
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Okpueze1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

Ok o. May God open my eyes to see the point.
Anyhoe, if he likes let him go to mount everest with megaphone or advertise on CNN for 24hrs straight, as long as that little boy don get hope its all good by me.
Wishing the little boy all the best and I thank the beauriful woman that gave to the needy.

A celebrity last week bought a car worth over 35million and posted it, we slammed him for being deaf to the needs of the needy around him. Now another celebrity has come out to lead the way yet you still don't see any point on what he did. Well, we need such news so as to encourage others and give them some initiative on such spending.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

Its okay sir. But sir, I do not have any bank account. I do akawo and Osusu aka ajo. You can send it through western union sir.

Oh! So u are dis educated to have known abt Western Union, yet u commented back there like an 'ajo carrier'

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why don't you over look does errors and assume they are typographical rather than telling the whole world Paul Okoye..........complete the rest!
Freemanan:
Education can't be cheated...
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
figo05:

Oh! So u are dis educated to have known abt Western Union, yet u commented back there like an 'ajo carrier'

No sir o. You will send it through my brother sir. I do not know how to withdraw money from western union
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by efizee: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
delishpot:

Ok o. May God open my eyes to see the point.
Anyhoe, if he likes let him go to mount everest with megaphone or advertise on CNN for 24hrs straight, as long as that little boy don get hope its all good by me.
Wishing the little boy all the best and I thank the beauriful woman that gave to the needy.
in a nutshell.. Please can you state your point... Poor hater.. May God help your ignorance cause if you don't know it's normal to share our life's ordeal on our social network accounts then you must be very dumb... Grow up ok.. Cause at the end you still wished the young boy well and so did paul and his wife... Please learn to talk only when you have something nice to say or else stay mute... Or better still sell your phone and help the poor... You can't kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by 400billionman: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
adeaks:
Wow. That's the kind of wife that one should have. Not all these girls with no other concern than Brazilian and Hungarian wigs.

Paul has done really well. If we criticize our celebrities for always showing off cars and other material things, we should also commend them when they extend such hands of love.

Wishing the child speedy recovery.

I laugh. They have been seeing all those needy people but prefer showing us Range Rover and G wagon annually.

Funny people. Hustle has made some people lose human sympathy...
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by 400billionman: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
magicminister:
Everything is publicity to these guys.
This is part of the reason i chose to remain hidden in an industry full of unreal people.
I love the gesture and the act of kindness but showing us the kids and pictures of what you did is plain unnecessary.
Even the bible cautioned us against stuffs like that!!

You are right
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by ekiloui(f): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
magicminister:
This is part of the reason i chose to remain hidden in an industry full of unreal people.
I love the gesture and the act of kindness but showing us the kids and pictures of what you did is plain unnecessary.
that kids Picture has been on Instagram for weeks and it was through Instagram that Anita found out about it recently. Just so u know his intention was to show off his good woman and not show the already publicized pic of the kid. Think b4 reacting
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by zudozz: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
nice gesture. they shld ve given an acc no. Mayb someone who saw this might want to donate 2.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Ojestas(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
2sex:
You seem not to know that paul is very different from Peter. What will peter do other than show off. Besides, you have to appreciate what he did whether he announce it or not.

Peter is a master of SHOWING OFF... no iota of humility.
cheiii! peter isn't wat most ppl paint him to be. "no iota of humility" ? I rest my case.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by OMOTADEBAYO: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is welcome, givers never lack.
Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
magicminister:
and you will remain hidden forever...witch

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer by delishpot: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
efizee:
in a nutshell.. Please can you state your point... Poor hater.. May God help your ignorance cause if you don't know it's normal to share our life's ordeal on our social network accounts then you must be very dumb... Grow up ok.. Cause at the end you still wished the young boy well and so did paul and his wife... Please learn to talk only when you have something nice to say or else stay mute... Or better still sell your phone and help the poor... You can't kill yourself.

At all at all o. I cant kill myself for you sir. I will sell my phone tomorrow as you have directed me to do and give the money to you sir. My phone is not expensive o. You will have to manage the 500 naira I will make from fliping it sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? / Flavour And Phyno In His Retro-Styled Chrysler Prowler Car / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.