Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation (1417 Views)

Swanky Jerry Celebrates His Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Jeremiah Ogbodo "Swanky Jerry" Proposes To His Girlfriend In London / Swanky Jerry Bags MTN Endorsements Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Okay, I was going through the friendlist of one of my secondary school mate and then I saw 'Jeremiah Ogbodo' and I was like, its been long I've seen this guy that walks like a woman let me check and see what he's been up to. I opened his pictures on face book and I saw the title of an album 'swanky world' , it looked familiar, I went ahead and opened it and I saw the first picture, our own Jerry of Command Day Secondary School Oshodi with Tonto Dike and that was when it struck me!

I've been hearing of Tonto Dike's personal stylist and best friend Swanky Jerry but I never knew it was our own Jerry, I was shocked, I kept screaming. His beards did a good job at hiding his identity.
I googled his name Jeremiah Ogbodo and there he was all over the internet even on wikipaedia. He has styled different celebrities and even our former president GEJ. Well he was a social kid in school, guess it paid off for him.

One thing I've learnt from this discovery is you should try to follow your passion. Identify your natural talent and develop them, its not a must for you to work in an office. Though it might not be easy at the beginning but the end justifies the means. Like Jerry said in an interview, 'it was not easy at the beginning but it is sure paying off now and I'm enjoying the fruit of my labour'.

Here are some of his works

Re: Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
This was Jerry way back

Re: Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is Jerry now

Re: Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation by Zehner(f): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Well then, Good job Jerry. Like my people say "Tomorrow is Pregnant no one knows what it will bring forth"
Re: Swanky Jerry (Tonto's Stylist)- Shocking Revelation by nuelzy: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice one...
effeminates aint doing bad afterall

korede..jerry..etc
pls... dont include denrele...his is just plain madness gringrin

(1) (Reply)

2-year Old Boy Smoking 40 sticks of Cigarette Per Day ( Pic ) / Fast Rising Actress "Ngozy Monye " Releases New Birthday Pictures . / Shina Peters Dumps Cancer Survivor Wife And Marries A New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.