Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Universities In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In Nigeria (1079 Views)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / Which Public Universities In Nigeria Are Suitable To Study Medicine? / List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universities In Nigeria by abbey02(f): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2006
can anyone tell me why the pos-jamb most be done after going through alot of pains in jamb? for me it ok and it not.the reason why is ok is dat they only want to know student who are ready and capable to learn,the reason i said is not ok is that,what about does who have sat for jamb more than three times or more that hardly make it in a year and set for the post-jamb but the post jamb Bleep up, cos of the skool cutoff mark. some are over 100,but ife as an example is over 400 and their cutoff most be 180,i have a friend who score 172 but not yet sure if he will be going cos of his score.i know there is nothing anyone can do to stop the post-jamb cos it has come to stay for life
Re: Universities In Nigeria by nelson1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2006
yes that is ok
so what about you
as you you it has come to
stay the only solution is
to study hard for the exam in
order to give them
assigement when they will mark it
cool
Nelson
Re: Universities In Nigeria by abbey02(f): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2006
well am waiting for mine to come up which have been trying to read and also do alot of prayers. i pray all is well

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Part Time Form Out Yet? / Rsust 2008/2009 Post Ume Result Is Out / 33 Private Universites 2 Be Closed Down By Nuc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.