Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach (625 Views)

"We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr / Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach by myjobsfinder(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
What's your take on this?

The Malian coach at the on-going FIFA U17 world championship, Baye Ba, has boasted that he doesn’t care about their opponents at the final match.

Mali came from behind to defeat Belgium 3 – 1 to set an all-African final at the competition against the Golden Eaglets of Nigeria who also came from one goal down to defeat a well organised Mexican side.

Goals by Boubacar Traore, Sidiki Maiga and Sekou Kita helped the West Africans come out victorious after Dante Rigo’s goal was not properly shielded by the Belgians.

Baye Ba raved that he just wants a team his boys will be able to handle on the final day.

He said: “For the final, I do not care if it’s Mexico or Nigeria. I just want to face a team that we can beat.

“We faced a very good team (Belgium) that has tired us.

“We conceded a quick opening goal, and we had to react quickly. It was very hard tactically and we ran a lot to get the win. We had a bad start in this game, which does not happen often to my players despite their young age,” Baye Ba explained.

Meanwhile, the Nigeria Football Federation president, Amaju Pinnick, was full of joy after the Golden Eaglets defeated Mexico 4 – 2 in to reach the final of the FIFA U-17 World Cup.

Pinnick, who visited the team before the clash against Mexico, praised the players for showing great spirit in the tournament.

Re: We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach by jotey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
with cane abi wetin
Re: We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach by myjobsfinder(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol.
jotey:
with cane abi wetin
Re: We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ba,beat ko,spank ni. Opnu ayerada,enu dun ro'fo you wey go cry at the end of the match.
Re: We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach by kitan2015(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
We shall see...
End Justifies every race...
I trust Golden eaglet....
Any wayz I comment my reserve cheesy ;Dreserve wink
Re: We Will Beat Eaglets - Mali Coach by myjobsfinder(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2015
kitan2015:
We shall see...
End Justifies every race...
I trust Golden eaglet....
Any wayz I comment my reserve cheesy ;Dreserve wink
Comment now; time don reach.

(1) (Reply)

Surebet247 Predict 6 Scores To Win N5,000,000 If The Jackpot Isn't Won Then They / *ph0t0s*victor Valdes Mocks Louis Van Gaal On Instagram. / Arsenal Are Second To Best Team Behind Barca In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.