Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. (12281 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
I Am Nnamdi Kanu, - Letter From Nnamdi Kanu to Biafrans, Africa, and the World Great Biafrans, Wonderful friends of Biafra and Lovers of Freedom across the Globe I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am the Voice of the Voiceless People of Biafra, Africa and the world at large. I am a representative of truth and Honesty, I am an epitome of Kindness and LOVE, I am a paragon of Liberty, I was born a libertarian an activist and Orator, I am Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra is the like a Child of my Brain, which through I have succeeded airing my gospel of redemption to the world, I am Brave and never afraid to unveil the truth even before my enemies. I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am whiter than white and whiter than snow, and my mantra is (Eziokwu Bu Ndu) which means "Truth is life" in the Igbo language. I am Nnamdi Kanu; I was born to liberate my people the (Biafrans) from this shackle of Darkness man made contraption that has enslaved them since 1914. When the evil British slave masters led by (Dmitri John Fredrick Lugard) and his girlfriend (Flora Shaw) ruthlessly amalgamated the children of GOD (Biafrans), the (Ariwa’s) Hausa/Fulani and (Oduduwa’s) Yoruba people. They put us together without any consultation or agreement between us: they knew that we were never one people, and we shared no common value system as a people. That is why he Lugard said that the NORTH and SOUTH are like an (OIL and WATER) which can never mix. The girl friend of Lugard who later became his wife named you Niger-Area (Nigeria) which literally means (Niger-A place of Darkness, in Latin language) and (Area- the location).are you surprise about this fact why darkness has engulfed Nigeria since independence even with the enormous natural gas and goal that can generate power for the entire African continent deposited in Enugwu. I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am now a prisoner of conscience under the Muhammadu Buhari’s Government because I am a Biafran. My right has been violated and abused with impunity. Because I am asking for my freedom from Britain and Hausa/Fulani I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want to use this media to speak to every Biafran at heart; I want to put it categorically straight to every Man and Woman from the “Old East Central States” (Biafra) which the Nigerian government decisively divided and called South/East and South/ South today. I want to speak to those that still believe in the so- called “Igbo nation”, those that believe in “Ijaw Nation”,”Ogoni Nation” etc., I want you all to know that anything or names you claim as a nation under Nigerian government will fail you all, our name is (Biafra) our map can be found in the world map of 14th and 16th centuries which is older than the British and Nigerian put together, our clans and languages maybe Igbo, Urhobo, Ijaw, Ibibio,anang,itshekiri etc. but the name of our Nation is (Biafra), and under the umbrella of the (United States of Biafra) shall we all stand and achieve our goal because as the wise people say, and I quote (UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL). It’s more clear to me that one of the main reason I was arrested, is because I defiled their divide and rule strategies that were the strongest ideology infuriated on us as a people, hatred and divided lies has been dispensed on us which the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba gutter media has impacted into the mind of Biafran’s living within the river line areas, they told you that “Igbos” are never your brothers and sisters, they told you to hate them because they are domineering, while they came and took over your land and properties killing your people at Odi (Bayelsa), and you die in hunger and starvation every day. Their tactics have worked for many years, and I was able to destroy it with fact and figures through Radio Biafra. Before I continue, I want you to pay close attention to the voice of that man living within the River line areas of Biafra Land as he answers these questions. (1) Does the Biafran’s living within the River Line Areas live a good and healthy life? (2) Do their children attend a good school? (3) Is there any clean drinking water for them? (4) Does the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba cabals care about them? (5) Is there any Electricity and Good road network within their region? (6) Do they fish from their rivers anymore? (7) Do they cultivate in their farm land anymore? (cool Is there any social, medical care center for them? (9) Ok due to the environmental polluters within their region is there any measure for their health? (10) Why were they massacred in thousands at Odi in (Bayelsa) state by the former president of Nigeria a Yoruba man, Obasanjo? (11) Why was Ken Saro-Wiwa killed by a Hausa/Fulani formal Head of state Sani Abacha? (12) Why did Adekunle a Yoruba Man shot and killed Isaac Adaka Boro after helping them fight his people Biafrans? (13) Why did they Kill Harri Marshal? (14) Why did they Arrest Asari Dokubo many times? (15) Why is Hausa/ Fulani the only people that own all the Oil WHALES in your region? (16)Why the Hausa/ Fulani are people the only Oil marketers of over 85 % when the oil is in your area? (17) Why did they chase GEJ out of Office under a Gunpoint? (18) Why is the youth of this so- called South/South the people guarding the crude Oil Pipelines while the Hausa/Fulani enjoy the Oil flow to the North and Yoruba land the South /west? (19) Why have they finally retrieved the contract of the oil guard from your youth? (20) why do your parents die so quick at the hospital when they sick due to lack of proper medical care while the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba oppressors/ Slave masters fly their family members abroad for an appropriate medical checkup? (21) Why did they always call you the Minorities? (22) Have you asked yourselves why they recognized themselves as the North or Ariwa’s while they call you Niger Delta’s or South/South? I shall leave you to answer these few questions as you meditate over them I shall continue….. I want to speak to the (Oduduwa) Yoruba and the (Ariwa) Hausa/Fulani people through this message. My simple question to the Oduduwa People is this? (1) Why have you chose to be treacherous and backstabbers in nature? (2) Why have you failed to fight and regain your lost territory called (Kwara state) (Oduduwa) land that the Hausa/Fulani people have taken from you? Why you did then fought ruthlessly and killed Biafran’s, seized all their properties and hated them after the war? (3) Why were you Yoruba people adamant when “MKO ABIOLA” won the 1993 free and fairest presidential election was killed in the Prison? (4) Where is your “cocoa “plantation of the Yoruba’s? (5) Why did you people hate the “Igbo” speaking (Biafrans) so much while we come to your land and developed and transform them into modern cities, in other words, buying all your lands from you? To the Hausa/Fulani cattle headers, (1) Why have you focused your hope of livelihood upon the Crude Oil that is in Biafra Land? (2) What Happen to your Agriculture in the north? (3) What happened to your 72% empty land in the (Ariwa’s) region that was known as the MOHAMEDEN EMIRATES OF THE NORTH governed by the SOKOTO CALIPHATE..? (4) Why have your Youth become to backward and none productive? (5) Why have your founding fathers from the north rejected Western Education, in other words, impoverishing the young people and future GENERATION? (6) Why do you people chose to kill innocent People who do not believe in your religion? (7) Why do you people decide to kill the Biafran’s whenever a cartoon of Mohammed is designed in Denmark or somewhere else in the western world? (cool What was the crime that the Biafran’s have committed that you people started killing us since 1945 till date? (9) Is it a Crime to live on your own and practice whatsoever you believed in? (10) Why can’t you people allow the Biafran go their separate way and build their future? (11) Why are you people dying because of Crude Oil in our land and yet you hate us with passion? While you are answering those questions, i shall continue... I am Nnamdi Kanu, I unequivocally stand to tell the African Union and United Nations and the rest of the world from this den of Death that no matter any silence from you, Biafran must stand because we are not from another planet, and we have right for self- defense, when we apply that self-defense is ready to accommodate more refugees in your countries as I have promised that continually speaking the truth even before my Enemies no matter the consequences.I am Nnamdi Kanu, I have been arrested, tortured, Humiliated and held against my will that Biafra may come, I am Nnamdi Kanu, and I am paying this Ultimate Price for you, that business minded Igbo people, taxi drivers, government workers and every living soul from South/South and South/East, I am doing it for your future Generations, Martin Luther King Jnr, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and other human right activist and freedom fighters in the world did it, they paid this price for their people and they were liberated from the hand of their oppressors,I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am doing all this because I believed that every mankind was born to be free, My Love, passion and agitation for freedom for the People of Biafra and the rest of African Nation must be achieved, and we shall be free from this mental and Colonial enslavement, they will kill us, they will arrest us, they will intimidate us , but at the end we shall win, and my people shall be free and Biafra shall come. Our Late General Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu left his father’s wealth and fought for the freedom of his people, He died a hero, and we all shall continue from where he stopped until Biafra come, I am Nnamdi Kanu, my assurance to you all Biafran’s is that under the watch of IPOB led by my humble self (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) as the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, our Nation shall be established in no distance time. I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am presently in the hand of the enemy of light, Progress, development, bright future, freedom of speech. I am in the cage of the enemies of (Biafra) the (British) and those that came from futa Jelone Mountain’s the (Fulani’S) and their allied that came from Dahome the (Yoruba's), I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am here because they have sworn that the Oil in our land is their inheritance while the owners of the land are their worst enemies. I am here because I disagree to agree with them that the Oil in Biafra Land Belongs to (JIGAWA) during the Sufferings, pains and death in Biafran land belongs to the Biafrans alone. I am Nnamdi Kanu, and my continual detention under Nigeria (DSS) is as a result of my resistance to collect bribe from them and abandoned this Biafra Struggle, I will never compromise and can never surrender to them the cattle headers, I am still here because I refused to obey their ruthless options ,I refused to adhere to their offer and conditions, my love for you the Biafran’s and the rest of African continent is the main reason I revealed all the top secret that no one was brave enough to show since the creation of Nigeria from 1914, I was born to say all the truth I have said and to prepare the strengthened the mindset/ ideology and mental toughness of every man and woman who cares to listen to Radio Biafra ,especially Biafran’s . I sacrificed my life for them; I prepared them for a tough day like this which you have seen, I am Nnamdi Kanu, my target it to kick away this British evil creation contraption called (One Nigeria) . I am still here because the present and past (Biafran) “Igbo” speaking wicked and corrupted ministers and governors have refused to speak in your favor because they have stolen all the allocation funds meant to build your regions, they have taken the Billions of Dollars that belongs to you and your children abroad, your lives is miserable because of these bloodsuckers whom you have voted into power, if they speak for you or talk positively about Biafra the Nigeria DSS, SSS and EFCC will go after them. But one fact you must know it that the power of change is in the hand of angry youths that have stood up to demand their freedom that can never be denied by any man or woman as it has been enshrined in the Charter of United Nations I am Nnamdi Kanu, I am still here because the corrupt, wicked Ohaneze Ndigbo and all “Igbos” elite have decided not to talk about your freedom because under GEJ administration 5 Billion Naira was given to them, they have been asked to shut up and stay clear from anything that will have to do with Biafra people and their freedom, I am still under the custody of the British/ Nigeria Government because these devilish people have decided that I should not be let go even when their kangaroo court has granted me bail, who are the lawmakers and who are the DSS ? Can the DSS be stronger than a court of law; it’s obvious with clear evidence that Nigeria does not have any Law guiding their citizens in her territory. I am Nnamdi Kanu, my quest for Biafra can never be bought with any amount of wealth even if lead to my death. Biafrans, Remember my commandment before I was arrested? I am Nnamdi Kanu If anything happens to me, sink the zoo, I mean kill every governor and ministers in Biafra land including their family members from A TO Z. I am Nnamdi Kanu, if anything happens to me, make sure that no living thing remains in that contraption called Nigeria. I am Nnamdi Kanu I implore you to fight not to live but to die for what belongs to you: I am Nnamdi Kanu I encouraged you to fight for your children and your children’s future. I am Nnamdi Kanu I ask you to continue this marching and never look back until Victory is achieved. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want you to remember that we the Biafran’s were never born cowards; the white men confirmed that HEROES FIGHT LIKE BIAFRANS... I am Nnamdi Kanu, My hope and trust is upon (Chiukwu Okike Abiama) as the supreme creator who has commanded that I shall come for only the purpose of Biafra restoration. I am Nnamdi Kanu, and My Job is done as I have spoken the hidden truth to every man Kind. I knew a day like this will come, this is why I have preached to each and every one of you to get ready as a volunteer force for the Army of Biafra, your mental toughness, consistency, doggedness, resolve, and resoluteness shall never be intimidated by any act of threat by the Nigeria forces put together, as we all knew that freedom is never free, we shall fight to get it as stipulated by nature. I am Nnamdi Kanu I told you never to allow any amount of arrest or killing to put fear in the heart of every one of you. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want to remind you once again to consider that we (ALL) re already dead people walking in this part of the world where social amenities are not made available for us when we were born to inherit uncountable natural mineral resources, I am Nnamdi Kanu I say to you today that It’s better to die for your freedom and remain a hero than to live a thousand years in perpetual agony, slavery and finally die as a coward. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want to speak to those that have already lost their beloved ones to Nigeria forces during this March; I encourage you to stand strong and be fearless as Biafra shall take care of the families of the demised heroes and heroines when Biafra is restore, and they shall be remembered as heroes forever. I am Nnamdi Kanu, Great People, Fearless MEN and WOMEN of VALOR, the Children of ERI, ARODI and ARELI, let this Revolution continue, do not get tired, I implore you all Biafran’s across the globe to contribute towards this great movement that will give birth to our nation Biafra so that you all will come back home and build a monumental Heaven on Earth with your vast experiences acquired in your various countries of resident. I am Nnamdi Kanu, Let every mother and fathers in Biafra Land continue to provide every medical assistant, food, shelter and water to those youths that have embark on this great Million March since 6th of November 2015. If you are the same children of our late mother's that led this type of Revolution in the year 1929 in ABA, I plead that you all should open your doors and extend your hands of support to all Biafran’s in every Biafra states where this movement is taking place. Those business/ traders across Biafra Land, it’s time to shut down your shops and join this movement, your future is better in Biafra as a Biafran than the peanuts you are benefitting which fell off from your masters table. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want you to know that the Nigeria Military that are pulling their triggers killing our people are the Hausa/ Fulani Boko Haram boys in Nigeria military uniform, our quest is just; we request only for our freedom to be free as a People. Our resolve cannot be defeated nor intimidate, our togetherness as one people from every part of Biafra is currently our strength. I am Nnamdi Kanu I want you to know that the heat of your marching and agitation for my freedom that of Biafran’s in Nigeria Prisons and the total restoration of our Nation Biafra is heard by (CHIUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA) and the international communities is reading and watching, your voices is heard from the four corners of this Planet. This is a movement that will never be forgotten in the history of Africa, and it is already weakening the foundation of this contraption called Nigeria, soon Nigeria shall fall and burn to ashes, out of its ashes shall Biafra Emerge. I am Nnamdi Kanu; I am very optimistic that the youth of Biafra and parents outnumbered those that benefit from this fraudulent one Nigeria apologist at the seat of power. To every (1) Biafra’s - Nigeria apologist there is a (1,000) Biafra freedom seeker, I am Nnamdi Kanu, I want the youth to know that they are the strength of our Nation Biafra. Therefore stand up now and fight for your right to freedom, your right to a quality education, your right to good road network across Biafra land. Your right to free trade zone and free duty importation in Biafra land. Your right to become an inventor and industrialist: Your right to exercise and showcase your natural abilities as a born scientist. Your right to speak freely as a first class citizen in your fatherland without anyone intimidating nor kidnaping you for airing your view. Your right to live in a conducive and safe environment. Your right to have excellent access to fly out and into your various states as a free citizen of Biafra from every states International Airport in Biafra land without any immigration molestation in the western world. Your right to free medical care from birth to old age. Your right for equity, justices and the obedient rule of law. Your right for your safety of life and that of your children’s and property: Biafran’s be prayerful and join this movement now, because and adage said, and I quote (IGWE BU IKE). The multitude is Strength. Our Brothers from river line area, I love you so much for standing up and acknowledging the fact that we are the same blood, and together we shall march down this tower of Babylon (Nigeria) because at the end Biafra will come. I am Nnamdi Kanu, Let this struggle continue until you hear my voice on Radio Biafra Once again, I am Nnamdi Kanu, never forget my commandment, if you love me to keep them. GOD BLESS BIAFRA, ALUTA CONTINUA. I AM NNAMDI KANU, THE DIRECTOR OF BIAFRA TV/RADIO BIAFRA and Leader of the INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA AND COMMANDER OF HER LOYAL ARMED FORCES.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by sobmos(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Khd95(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol,coould it b dat kanu does not know spelling,or may b a jobless citizen of ''biafra'' wrote dis poo

4 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by yemmynoni: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
My brother, I give up on this episode..... I no fit read am, na when u don know wetin you go chop you fit read this kin thing
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by godjb(f): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oh king Pharoh let the Biafra go
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by igorekpengmail: 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kanu kanu kanu! How many times I call u so?
Craze dey worry u for head?
Wisch time crude oil land belong to biafra?
No go there, history is still on ground.
U think say people 4get wetin ojuku do for asaba?
Pls make I beg una. Don't come close to south south. Go and sort out ur problens with amadioha

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by austinsmat(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
igorekpengmail:
Kanu kanu kanu! How many times I call u so?

Craze dey worry u for head?

Wisch time crude oil land belong to biafra?

No go there, history is still on ground.

U think say people 4get wetin ojuku do for asaba?

Pls make I beg una. Don't come close to south south.
Go and sort out ur problens with amadioha
you are a bigger fool to pinpoint massacre committed by murtala Muhammad and Nigerian soldiers did to ojukwu pls educate yourself small
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
no matter how it hots nothing but the truth,
am not speaking to favour you or anybody,I believe in BIAFRA life or death I don't care what other tribes are saying I have good friends in Yoruba and Hausa but I must stand to help my brothers
wheather life or death
we pray nothing will happen to you we love BIAFRA more than we love our selves

3 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Fash20: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
A piece of hot horse sh!t.
I stop reading when I saw " adekunle killed Isaac adaka boro".
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by kingzizzy: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
sobmos:
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich
ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original
country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the
ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end
up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history?
Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to
take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he
"believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He
has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by
the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of
the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's
agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his
family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that
don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war
starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the
Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against
USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I
foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will
stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should
be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never
gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another
massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is
enough for the wise.

It's really you that needs sense. Biafra is not about Igbo Billioniares. Biafra is not about Nnamdi Kanu or Ojukwu.Biafra is about freedom. Right now, it is not Biafra that is killing people, it is your Nigerian Government. Naturally, because you are a slave of Lord Lugard, you will never ask your own Government why it is killing innocent people. What you are more concerned about is why Biafran people who are exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement and expression in peaceful protest will not join people like you in the mental slavery of "one Nigeria" so as not to get killed. Slave! You should be ashamed of your self for not being a real man.

4 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 09, 2015
I hear you director...
Op well done
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by sobmos(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:

It's really you that needs sense. Biafra is not about Igbo Billioniares. Biafra is not about Nnamdi Kanu or Ojukwu.Biafra is about freedom. Right now, it is not Biafra that is killing people, it is your Nigerian Government. Naturally, because you are a slave of Lord Lugard, you will never ask your own Government why it is killing innocent people. What you are more concerned about is why Biafran people who are exercising their constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of movement and expression in peaceful protest will not join people like you in the mental slavery of "one Nigeria" so as not to get killed. Slave! You should be ashamed of your self for not being a real man.
when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 09, 2015
sobmos:
when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!
We don't need your Advice
Advice your tribe

4 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by fistonati(m): 2:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Hate him or like him, I wholeheartedly like Kanu's analysis. So on point and poignantly expressed.
The hausas aren't worth been wit, just dt because of some stupid Yoruba leaders dey follow dem fowls.
Amalgamation is nonsense dt only exists in Nigeria. Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by speaktome(m): 2:30am On Nov 09, 2015
On Aburi We Stand!!!
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by IlekeHD: 2:34am On Nov 09, 2015
Negro is obsessed.

Are Yorubas/Hausas/Fulanis the only people in Nigeria? Igbos are really scared of Yorubas, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by blaqoracle: 4:30am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:

Biafra is as dead as ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by oluwafemi113(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but
my problem is ur approach. I would want to
suggest the following procedures and i can
assure u its going to work out successfully. if
u can unite and follow the following steps
then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and
render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of
the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office
holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate
president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re
very industrious people u will be better off
without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the
Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble
without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all
parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this
fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba
international, Kano main market, and every
other market even in the remote villages
accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all
Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha
Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for
Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence
just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u
dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by kingzizzy: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2015
sobmos:

The difference between Ojukwu and Hitler is that while Hitler started a war, Ojukwu never started any war. Have you ever asked your self why we Igbos love Ojukwu in life an death even though he led many of us to death? Of course, you are a Nigerian, you don't care about that. Go and read Nigerian history well, Ojukwu was right and Gowon was wrong. Ojukwu never started any war, it was not Ojukwu that started the shooting game and it was not him that came down to East to kill 3 million people. It was your so called Nigeria that declared war and came down to the east to massacre people. All Ojukwu did was declare his people free. Biafra is and was a movement for freedom, Ojukwu was just the leader of a freedom movement. People like my father who is an old Biafran Soldier did not fight for Ojukwu, they fought their freedom. Freedom is one of the few things in life worth dying for. The things that Ojukwu fought for such as freedom, sovereignty and self determination are today recognised as inalianable rights of man, even by the UN. So don't compare Ojukwu and Hitler. Ojukwu was about declaring people free while Hitler and Gowon were about enslaving people. As for Ojukwu not staying back to be killed when all hope was lost, that would have been stupid of him to throw away his life for nothing just like that. Hitter had to kill him self because he was a criminal but Ojukwu was fighting for the right of his people.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by kingzizzy: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
the country
STEP 2
STEP 3
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
without it
STEP 5
without ur Tax
STEP 6
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
accross the country.
STEP 8
STEP 9
Nigerians.
STEP 10
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!

You seem to forget that Igbos did all these things in 1967 when they declared Biafra. It still did not stop your Nigerian Government from shouting 'one Nigeria' all over the place and coming down to the east to make war.

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by sobmos(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:

The difference between Ojukwu and Hitler is that while Hitler started a war, Ojukwu never started any war. Have you ever asked your self why we Igbos love Ojukwu in life an death even though he led many of us to death? Of course, you are a Nigerian, you don't care about that. Go and read Nigerian history well, Ojukwu was right and Gowon was wrong. Ojukwu never started any war, it was not Ojukwu that started the shooting game and it was not him that came down to East to kill 3 million people. It was your so called Nigeria that declared war and came down to the east to massacre people. All Ojukwu did was declare his people free. Biafra is and was a movement for freedom, Ojukwu was just the leader of a freedom movement. People like my father who is an old Biafran Soldier did not fight for Ojukwu, they fought their freedom. Freedom is one of the few things in life worth dying for. The things that Ojukwu fought for such as freedom, sovereignty and self determination are today recognised as inalianable rights of man, even by the UN. So don't compare Ojukwu and Hitler. Ojukwu was about declaring people free while Hitler and Gowon were about enslaving people. As for Ojukwu not staying back to be killed when all hope was lost, that would have been stupid of him to throw away his life for nothing just like that. Hitter had to kill him self because he was a criminal but Ojukwu was fighting for the right of his people.
you see why I said you still don't have sense? So Ojukwu didn't start the war? What was he expecting when he single-handedly divide a country? He expected to be left alone abi? And the Nigerian government should applaud him for a job well done? Come on! Think about it. This Biafra thing is annoying. Who's disturbing the ibo people here in Nigeria? That's why I said only the masses will be clamoring for this trash,a rich man making his billions in Lagos,ibadan or abuja will never pray for Nigeria to divide. Get sense.
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by kingzizzy: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2015
sobmos:
you see why I said you still don't have sense? So Ojukwu didn't start the war? What was he expecting when he single-handedly divide a country? He expected to be left alone abi? And the Nigerian government should applaud him for a job well done? Come on! Think about it. This Biafra thing is annoying. Who's disturbing the ibo people here in Nigeria? That's why I said only the masses will be clamoring for this trash,a rich man making his billions in Lagos,ibadan or abuja will never pray for Nigeria to divide. Get sense.

And that's why I told you to go and read Nigerian history well. Yes, Ojukwu expected to be left alone! Same way a man who divorces his wife expects to be left alone.Do you think one man can divide Nigeria? Do you think that Nigeria at the time was a 'Rosy' place and Ojukwu came out of nowhere and declared Biafra? Things were very bad at the time and the Eastern Nigerian consultative assembly representing the indigenous people of Eastern Nigeria mandated Ojukwu to negotiate a confederation for them. Which was what Ojukwu did with Gowon in Ghana and both men signed the agreement to keep Nigeria one. When Gowon broke the agreement, the same assembly mandated Ojukwu to declare Biafra.

People own the land, the land never owns the people. The same indigenous people that make up the old eastern region owned their lands long before Lugard came to create Nigeria 'by force' and if those people say they don't want their lands in Nigeria any more, who is Nigeria to say no? Who was Lugard to come all the way from Europe to make you and I Nigerians? Ojukwu was justified in declaring Biafra because that's what his people wanted. Nigeria can never be as important as the various people who make it up and if any of those people choose not be part of the 'house of Lugard', it is for the Nigerian Government to either respect the wishes of the people, or come the negotiation table or conduct a referendum. It is not for the Nigerian Government to decide who is a Nigerian or not and come and start shooting up the place
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans And To The World. by Wenebadu(f): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
the country
STEP 2
STEP 3
so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
without it
STEP 5
without ur Tax
STEP 6
come back as expatriate
STEP 7
accross the country.
STEP 8
STEP 9
Nigerians.
STEP 10
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!
good advice but i don't think they will consider it what they want is war,death,blood spillage N many brutal acts.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Bribe: Ganduje's Name Should Be On FG's Watchlist -Sheikh Gumi / Jangebe Schoolgirls Not Yet Released, Negotiations Ongoing – Zamfara Government / Oshiomhole Again Denounces Naira Policy As He Visits Imeke Kingdom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.