Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend (2621 Views)

Revealed; What My Yoruba Friend Told Me. / Revealed; What My Yoruba Friend Told Me. / IPOD Conversation With The Yoruba Friend- One Nigeria Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
coolzeal:
A yoruba friend ask me: under what conditions would you support One Nigeria and let go of the Biafra struggle.

Here was my response:

1. Close down Lagos ports and Open up PH, Calabar, Onitsha and Warri.
2. Cancel all direct and major connecting flights to Lagos and Abuja airports...only local or minimal connecting flights will be allowed. While this is being done, open up Enugu, Owerri, Asaba, Uyo and PH to international flights...direct and major connecting flights.
3. Ask all international and diplomatic missions to move their embassies and consulates from Lagos and Abuja to Enugu, PH and Calabar.
4. All federal governments agencies in Lagos and Abuja shall be relocated to Enugu, PH and Calabar. CBN, NNPC,e.t.c shall and must relocate to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
5. All multinational companies in Lagos and Abuja, shall and must relocate their offices to PH, Calabar and Enugu.
6. If these conditions can be fulfilled and implemented, we can try one Nigeria and let's see if you Hausas and Yorubas will like it for a month. Meaning, Yorubas and Hausas needing to get visas shall travel to PH, Calabar or Enugu to do that. Same with flying or connecting flights, same with shipping and importing their goods, e.t.c.

The yoruba friend replied: you can't be serious, this is wickedness. I said really? Don't you think Biafrans have been suffering and enduring this very same wickedness for over 50 yrs? He was quiet for a few seconds and said: wow, you are right but it never occurred to me. I said, that's the problem with One Nigeria, those who are benefiting love it and would love to maintain the status quo.

Mature responses please

17 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by bukifemi1: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is why Biafrans are agitating. They are marginalized to the core...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by sobmos(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by yemmynoni: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Biafra is not feasible, quote me everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Movic1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
People dey create Useless topic and me no fit create One. it keeps telln me diz since morning Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Tolatutu: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rose2014:

Mature responses please

Most of these points are just silly
5. Where multinational companies made by the government to locate their offices in Lagos or Abuja? Make your region safe and business friendly and multinational companies will come.

Then talking about airports the one you guys were given what's happening to it? It's not doing so well because your people still prefer to use Lagos , is that anyone's fault .

All those things mentioned are concentrated in Lagos and Abuja , does that cover all the other tribes? So what we should all be asking for is for more development across the Country.

All I see is people that like crying victimization and feeling sorry for themselves.

11 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
sobmos:
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich
ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original
country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the
ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end
up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history?
Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to
take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he
"believed" in,he was even too cowardly to commit suicide. He
has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by
the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of
the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's
agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his
family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that
don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war
starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the
Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against
USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I
foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will
stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should
be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never
gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another
massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is
enough for the wise.

Why do you think they keep protesting even when trigger happy policemen are watching?

Isn't it obvious that threatening those guys with death is no longer working

9 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Movic1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
U mumu sha! PH port with dah kind depth? Internation flight from doz worst airport? Una won spoil 9ja Image? If i be dat ur yoruba frnd, Na slap i go use reply U. Oniro Oshi

5 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
yemmynoni:

Why?
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
yemmynoni:

Why do u say that?
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
sobmos:
enough for the wise.

Why are you peddling you craze on every IPOB thread, I think I replied you before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Zinicc:

Why are you peddling you craze on every IPOB thread, I think I replied you before?

You don't know nl Yoruba trademark again?
Are u a learner

8 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Duru1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
@OP

The response could not be more correct. Yari.ba and most Nigerians are the paradox of insincerity.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by magmack: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Tolatutu:

5. Where multinational companies made by the government to locate their offices in Lagos or Abuja? Make your region safe and business friendly and multinational companies will come.

Then talking about airports the one you guys were given what's happening to it? It's not doing so well because your people still prefer to use Lagos , is that anyone's fault .

All those things mentioned are concentrated in Lagos and Abuja , does that cover all the other tribes? So what we should all be asking for is for more development across the Country.

All I see is people that like crying victimization and feeling sorry for themselves.

So u think we don't knw what u yeloba n fooolani scammers r up to. we simply can not continue in this socio economic darkness. This union is evil. Give us our Biafra n stop spewing nonsense abt d great Biafran people. We r not slaves to any british or ioc contraption.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
lol
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by kingzizzy: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
I had a Youruba friend called Banky, short of Bankole. The day I told him that I'm a Biafran supporter, he never talked to me again. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by sobmos(m): 1:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Zinicc:

when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by sobmos(m): 1:42am On Nov 09, 2015
Rose2014:

Why do you think they keep protesting even when trigger happy policemen are watching?

Isn't it obvious that threatening those guys with death is no longer working
when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Duru1:
@OP

The response could not be more correct. Yari.ba and most Nigerians are the paradox of insincerity.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Kestolovee95(f): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2015
When someone calls you are a yoruba, he is saying you are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by IlekeHD: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Fake story passed around by pathetic Biafra looking for Yoruba support.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by IlekeHD: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:
I had a Youruba friend called Banky, short of Bankole. The day I told him that I'm a Biafran supporter, he never talked to me again. Lol

Smart guy, maybe because all Biafra supporters talk about is killing Yoruba.
Who needs such friendship.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by IlekeHD: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:
When someone calls you are a yoruba, he is saying you are cursed!

Ask Asians what they think of Igbos; short man devil
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by IlekeHD: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Tolatutu:

Most of these Igbo touts are senseless. They don't understand business beyond movable 2x2 ft shops.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by IlekeHD: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
sobmos:
enough for the wise.

Let them keep agitating. Boko haramization of the SE in progress......

They dare not go beyond the east.

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by IlekeHD: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Duru1:
@OP

Exactly, so move out of Yorubaland and back to the east where everyone vomits rainbows.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by tonytony208(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2015
So, Biafra has a price? I thought you peeps said nothing can replace Biafra, that it is either Biafra or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by yhemsy62(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2015
See how dis one package lies won kun gives is dis Monday morning sha. cheesy
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by ademusiwa8: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Your friend is a fool. Most igbos hate Yoruba people.

Igbo you can see the large number supporting biafra

In Nigeria igbos vote against yorubas 100% of the time

Igbos believe in Biafra. You can't change their mind
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by ademusiwa8: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
You see the igbos insist on Biafra or nothing. If they wanted to join Cameroon. They will have join. Because they have culture similarity

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2015
kingzizzy:

Lmao
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Most of these Igbo touts are senseless. They don't understand business beyond movable 2x2 ft shops.
2x2 ft shops is by far better than owoda
Depending on another Nan's sweat to survive

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Okada Rider Who Looks Like Obasanjo (photo) / Fayose Joins Workers During Protest Of Unpaid Salaries In Ekiti This Morning / Pres. Obama Vs. Commissioner In Kogi State: Who's The Most Humble??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.