Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend (2620 Views)

Revealed; What My Yoruba Friend Told Me. / Revealed; What My Yoruba Friend Told Me. / IPOD Conversation With The Yoruba Friend- One Nigeria Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tolatutu:

Most of these points are just silly
5. Where multinational companies made by the government to locate their offices in Lagos or Abuja? Make your region safe and business friendly and multinational companies will come.

Then talking about airports the one you guys were given what's happening to it? It's not doing so well because your people still prefer to use Lagos , is that anyone's fault .

All those things mentioned are concentrated in Lagos and Abuja , does that cover all the other tribes? So what we should all be asking for is for more development across the Country.

All I see is people that like crying victimization and feeling sorry for themselves.

Keep denying the obvious. We're where we are today cos we hate the truth
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:
This is why Biafrans are agitating. They are marginalized to the core...
Very true
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Rose2014: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Candyrain:

tongue grin

I greet u boss wink
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Candyrain(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Rose2014:

I greet u boss wink
I greet you too ma'am, how are you doing? smiley

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by nairaslim(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Well... for any region to develope education and political system should be favourable....

how ever you have two options...

1. Is to keep blaming each other and keep complaining on social media....or other platforms...
2. Is to bring change or be part of change...

First question to ask is what have you done from your side.....if u say ur voice is not heard coz ur raising ur voice at wrong places......by just complaining..

Instead focus on long term plans.... volunteer and educate kids and youth around you... discuss with them and encourage them to share how to bring change..

The difference between a leader and ordinary is leader leads and ordinary follows.....

Nigeria and Nigerians have all the resources needed it just needs people to work togather with common goal....

ARISE AWAKE STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED..

Rose2014:

Mature responses please
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
IlekeHD:

Most of these Igbo touts are senseless. They don't understand business beyond movable 2x2 ft shops.

Please convert 2×2 shops to inches grin grin grin
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by ogmaskman: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
magmack:

So u think we don't knw what u yeloba n fooolani scammers r up to. we simply can not continue in this socio economic darkness. This union is evil. Give us our Biafra n stop spewing nonsense abt d great Biafran people. We r not slaves to any british or ioc contraption.

Your biafra is not Eldorado. Port Harcourt Which you carve into biafra has the worst airport in the world at the time when an ijaw biafran president jonathan and an igbo biafran minister for aviation oduah held sway. Onne, Calabar and ph ports are fully functional but the igbos prefer to use lagos. There is an international cargo airport in enugu yet lagos and abj is still the prefered airports. biafra is an imagination and nothing tangible. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Be civil if u have to respond Pls.

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by ogmaskman: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
magmack:

So u think we don't knw what u yeloba n fooolani scammers r up to. we simply can not continue in this socio economic darkness. This union is evil. Give us our Biafra n stop spewing nonsense abt d great Biafran people. We r not slaves to any british or ioc contraption.

Your biafra is not Eldorado. Port Harcourt Which you carve into biafra has the worst airport in the world at the time when an ijaw biafran president jonathan and an igbo biafran minister for aviation oduah held sway. Onne, Calabar and ph ports are fully functional but the igbos prefer to use lagos. There is an international cargo airport in enugu yet lagos and abj is still the prefered airports. biafra is an imagination and nothing tangible. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Be civil if u have to respond Pls.

1 Like

Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by Kalvan: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2015
Yeegbos can GO AND DIE!

Go and form your Biafra. Cursed bastards.
Re: Between A Biafran And His Yoruba Friend by ElFoyo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
@ OP,

We will all agree that the fabric of the Nigerian society already suffers multiple cracks due to ethnic and religious differences. Unless we change our thinking of "my people" to "my country", we will not get very far. The Biafra question is not a new issue, for those agitating for the creation of a Biafra State, take a minute to consider if it will be all you have hoped for. In the words of a great Englishman: "be careful what you wish for, for you might get it". Remember also that once you cross that bridge, you cannot go back, EVER.
BTW, there were several mentions of Calabar, Warri and Port Harcourt in your post, i wonder how long (after the new State is created) they too will cry foul and declare that they are being marginalized.

To all my Igbo brothers, if you must have Biafra, please go about the process peacefully, 1 love!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Amaechi / Bishop David Oyedepo At Foursquare University / Abuja Based Prophet, Bro. Iginla Warns Government Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.