Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Very So Sad: Read What Happened To This Corper In Sokoto State (photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Very So Sad: Read What Happened To This Corper In Sokoto State (photo) (736 Views)

Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very So Sad: Read What Happened To This Corper In Sokoto State (photo) by EbiscoComedian: 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Balikisu Omolabake Temitope Lamina, a graduate who was observing the mandatory one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme, has died in a traffic accident.

The young woman was said to have been returning to school after travelling to rejoice with her family on the safe return of her mother from the holy land for this year’s pilgrimage, where hundreds were killed in various disasters.

The Nation reports that her father, Lateef Lamina, a senior sales executive officer with New Telegraph newspaper, could not hold back tears while narrating his last moments with his late daughter whom he referred to as his ‘hope’.

He said: “My hope is dashed.”

“Balikisu, my brilliant, promising and talented daughter who had passion for broadcasting is gone. The mother travelled to Mecca and came back successfully. When she came back, we were all happy that she survived the misfortune that happened during the pilgrimage. She (my late daughter) decided to come home to see her. She was given about four weeks to be away from her - See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/11/very-so-sad-read-what-happened-to-this.html

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Are Wicked / With Your Help We Can Improve The NYSC Experience / Do I Really Need An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.