Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Tooth Ache & Bleeding Gum? This Product Will Amaze You! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Ache & Bleeding Gum? This Product Will Amaze You! (486 Views)

Cure For All Types Of Tooth Ache / Have You Experienced Agonizing Tooth Ache. Share Your Experience / Having Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tooth Ache & Bleeding Gum? This Product Will Amaze You! by lanreecom(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dear Friend,
I'M ABOUT TO REVEAL TO YOU, THE PERMANENT SOLUTION TO YOUR TOOTH & GUM PROBLEM.

FOHOW INTERNATIONAL PRODUCE 100% PURE HERBAL TRADITIONAL CHINEESE MEDICINE WITH NAFDAC APPROVAL.

* "FOHOW TOOTHPASTE"

- It seals cracked tooth enamel structure.

- Eliminate harmful bacteria & agent in oral cavity.

- Eliminate Gum bleeding &pains, bad breath & tooth decay.

- Eliminate tooth sensitivity to cold & heat.

- Diminish sore throat, oral swelling & ulcer with almost immediate effect.

- Can cure beriberi, hemorrhoid (chronic pile).

- Act against inflammation of the throat & mouth.

WE HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL TESTIMONIES THAT CONFIRMS THE EFFICACY & POTENCY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.

For Further info & purchase of Product: CALL: 08036988797.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.... ENJOY SOUND HEALTH...

TESTIMONIES:

MY TOOTH PAIN HAS GONE
Date of issuance: 2015-05-06
Source: AF

I got in to this company through my experience with the company products. I used to suffer from severe tooth pain and decay. The pain was terrible and extremely discomforting. I took different medications from different hospitals and from dentists but all I got were pain relief medications. They just reduced the pain for a little
while and came right back again.

I was asked to remove the affected tooth and I was just deciding to remove them when my husband came home one day with a tooth paste. It was fohow tooth paste. At first, I felt like, “how will just a tooth paste solve this problem”. But, after using it, I got an
amazing result. After some time, I began to hear cracking sounds in my mouth, and I realized that my gums were healed, the holes in my tooth were closing, and I began to feel good.

For me, it was like a miracle. Now there are no more pain, and I did not have to remove my tooth. After this, I and my husband did not hesitate to register with fohow, and now we enjoy other fohow products and also make money through building our network.
I am truly thankful.
Mrs Samuel Abraham.
Return

MY PROJECTIONS FOR FOHOW IN AFRICA
Date of issuance: 2015-05-09
Source: AF
My projections for fohow business is huge. My experiences and interactions with my foreign counterparts reveal that with the potency of the fohow rang of products and the certainty of its efficacy, there is no doubt about the need for the fohow products in
Nigeria and the African market. In 5 months,after l registered with fohow ,l have
studied the products and how to apply them in handling illnesses, the results I get is simply good. Just recently, I treated two patients with hypertension, who presently are
well, all thanks to fohow products.

All I administer them, was a combination of Ganoderma, Fohow Oral, Blood Cleanser and Dansen and I can tell you that they are
perfectly doing well. I can assure you of the efficacy of fohow range of products when applied accurately. My desire is to see fohow extending their reach to countries like Kenya, South Africa, Benin republic where I have strong
prospective client.
Paul Femi Ogunsanya.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video ...residents Of Onne In Ph Digging Buried Poisonous Frozen Chicken B / Http://fun-flicks.com/truvisage/ / Deritization Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.