Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lawyers In The House And Those In The Making Lets Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers In The House And Those In The Making Lets Meet Here (530 Views)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Top 11 Female Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers In The House And Those In The Making Lets Meet Here by cindybabs(f): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2015
Just checked and found there's no active thread for us learned fellows. It would be nice we use this forum and platform to know ourselves and help each other in our various difficult moments.
Let's get the ball rolling:

Cindy,schooled at Imsu, called 2008 May and with NBA Port Harcourt branch.
Re: Lawyers In The House And Those In The Making Lets Meet Here by sparkleboy(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2015
I have been begging Seun to give us a legal section on Nairaland but he has been turning a deaf ear to all my appeals.
Maybe it's time we protest to for our own section grin like the Biafra thing cheesy grin
They even deleted my Tpoic regarding that

(1) (Reply)

Human Physiology, Anatomy, Med Biochem And Other BMS Grads / Grab The Opportunity-start Today Earn N5,000 Daily / 4 Signs You Are Wired To Be A Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.