Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Am Interesting Magazine For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am Interesting Magazine For Sale (886 Views)

New Nigerian Entrepreneurship Magazine For And About Women / New Nigerian Entrepreneurship Magazine For And About Women / A Free Ariztos Magazine For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Interesting Magazine For Sale by best2(f): 1:19pm On May 14, 2009
Dear sir,

We have an interesting magazine for sale and i believed through your help you can introduce our company magazine to people living abroad and nigeria orderly a copy of it our magazine and show to people ove there

Secondly; pls i will like received an interesting news from people all over africa alopng with pictures,

Thanks ; i waiting for ur reply soon,

Timothy Mfon
from Nigeria
Re: Am Interesting Magazine For Sale by SalesMgr: 1:59pm On May 14, 2009
Hi Poster,

What's the name of your magazine? What's your magazine about? Post the front cover?
how much is it? How do we order?

For people to reach you with any information,they'll need your Contact.
Re: Am Interesting Magazine For Sale by best2(f): 6:50pm On May 15, 2009
Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your interesting in our magazine

The name of our magazine is call (Treasure afric magazine) , this magazine is all about politic in africa, africa culture , tourist in africa, wedding in africa, rich poeple in africa, africa models , africa dressing, leaders in africa, artis in africa, life in africa, love in africa etc . the magazine is $40 dollar per copy but if u want to buy in bulk that is from 50 copies we can give u discount of $5 dollar that is 35 dollar . pls this price including shipping.

The reason while quate the price in dollar to u is because i dont know your location , so pls where are you from and what is your name also if are ready to buy the magazine i will give you our acount number so that u can pay in the money for ur order or if u want to quate with our company proformance invoice to i can do that,

Last ly ; concerning the front page of magazine u requested i will send it to u,

Once again the magazine is very interesting so pls i want to patronige our magazine also u can introduce my to other peoply that want to buy the magzine ,

Thanks ; i am waiting for ur positive reply soon,

Timothy Mfon

+2348055466785

email ; dip666_01@hotmail.com
Re: Am Interesting Magazine For Sale by best2(f): 2:01pm On May 18, 2009
best2:

Dear sir,

Thank you very  much for your interesting in our magazine

The name of our magazine is call (Treasure afric magazine) , this magazine is all about politic in africa, africa culture , tourist in africa, wedding in africa, rich poeple in africa, africa models , africa dressing, leaders in africa, artis in africa, life in africa, love in africa etc . the magazine is $40 dollar per copy but if u want to buy in bulk that is from 50 copies we can give u discount of $5 dollar that is 35 dollar . pls this price including shipping.

The reason while quate the price in dollar to u is because i dont know your location , so pls where are you from  and what is your name also if are ready to buy the magazine i will give you our acount number so that u can pay in the money for ur order or if u want to quate with our company  proformance invoice to i can do that,

Last ly ; concerning the front page of magazine u requested  i will send it to u,

Once again the magazine is very interesting so pls i want to patronige our magazine also u can introduce my to other peoply that want to buy the magzine ,

Timothy Mfon

+2348055466785

Re: Am Interesting Magazine For Sale by JJYOU: 2:09pm On May 18, 2009
best2:

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your interesting in our magazine

The name of our magazine is call (Treasure afric magazine) , this magazine is all about politic in africa, africa culture , tourist in africa, wedding in africa, rich poeple in africa, africa models , africa dressing, leaders in africa, artis in africa, life in africa, love in africa etc . the magazine is [size=28pt]$40 dollar per copy [/size]but if u want to buy in bulk that is from 50 copies we can give u discount of $5 dollar that is 35 dollar . pls this price including shipping.

The reason while quate the price in dollar to u is because i dont know your location , so pls where are you from and what is your name also if are ready to buy the magazine i will give you our acount number so that u can pay in the money for ur order or if u want to quate with our company proformance invoice to i can do that,

Last ly ; concerning the front page of magazine u requested i will send it to u,

Timothy Mfon

+2348055466785

kindly confirm you actually mean $40 a copy.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Cement 4 Sale / How To Open A Paypal Account Here In Nigeria And Verify Its Authenticity / We offers international money payments at great rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.