Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

You Will Always Need A Second Income! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Will Always Need A Second Income! (656 Views)

What Commodities Are Scarce In Nigeria That People Always Need / Do You Have A Second Income Source? Is Your Salary Enough For You? Check This... / My Second Income Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Always Need A Second Income! by debeloved07(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
How can you answer these questions?
Do you have multiple streams of income flowing into your life
Do you get paid multiple times for every hour work?
Do your income streams flow 24 hours a day with or without you?
Do you own or control these streams of income?
will your income streams continue to flow after you die?
Can you give yourself a rest anytime you want?
If your main income stream dries up, could you survive for a year without income?

For you to answer yes to all of these question, you need to run a multiple streams of income
One of such program is a network marketing (mlm) program.
If You Are Ready To Take Your Finances To The Next Level, You Must STOP Every Other Thing You Are Doing And Read This Information Over And Over Again.......And Then, TAKE ACTION!
AN AMAZING REVELATION ON UNIQUE PARTNERSHIP!!!!
The simple fact that you are reading this piece of information simply means that you want to make GOOD MONEY from CHEAP, GENUINE, SIMPLE and LEGITIMATE BUSINESS AND ALSO PUT SMILES ON THE FACES OF THE LESS PRIVILEGE.
But the problem most people have is that most of the information they have access to always have one issue or the other. It is either the information is:
1. FAKE or FALSE
2. INVOLVES TOO MUCH CAPITAL TO START.
3. REQUIRES SPECIAL DEGREES & KNOWLEDGE OR QUALIFICATIONS.
4. REQUIRES YOU WORK ALL DAY LIKE A SLAVE.

5. REQUIRES YOU TO SELL PRODUCTS AND HAS MONTHLY TARGET.

What I bring to you is the opposite of what is mentioned in 1 to 5 above.....
The partnership is REAL and GENUINE.
IT INVOLVES VERY LITTLE CAPITAL.YES.DOES NOT REQUIRE SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR QUALIFICATION. Does not require you work all day to make a living.
ALL IT REQUIRES IS A BANK ACCOUNT & N6,600
What will you do if you could earn a minimum of 3million Naira by investing a minimum 6600k within the next 180 days without working like a slave from 8am to 6pm? You also enjoy the following.
Interest free, collateral free loan.
Humanitarian services
Buy a Land or House with 30% of total cost.
Free Trade and skill acquisition.
Income opportunity.
HP laptop/Apple ipad.
2 brand new cars.
Yearly global pool.
Free House of your own.
All expense paid international trips.
Infinity Bonus.
Residual income for life.
Free scholarship for your children.
These are no empty promises, they are REAL!
Therefore, the fact that you are reading this vital piece of information simply means that you have dreams and you are ready to bring your dreams into reality.
. Thank God for Fast and Smart 9ja I`m seeing here already. we are really creating impact on whatsapp, so stop wasting your data for aimless chats, let`s school you. Add me on 2347054586402.
Re: You Will Always Need A Second Income! by obontami: 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20pt]u sure this is not GNLD ?? :-/ [/size]
Re: You Will Always Need A Second Income! by debeloved07(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
I know it's the one referred to as MPA. How long have u been there?
Re: You Will Always Need A Second Income! by moneymakerteam: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2015
i joined April and it has been cool

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! / House For Sale @ Maryland / FOR LEASE : Modern Hot Bread Bakery On A Very Busy Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.