Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested (33918 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by M4gunners: 4:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Dem say wetin again?
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Debendu(m): 4:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Lagosians should watch out for these people called Bokoharam. What of those Bokoharam members that must have had their way in? I smell danger. Anyway still waiting for APC and their deadline. Rest my case.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by ghostmist: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2015
TrueSenator:
At this age and high level communications surrounding us.....there's no name, picture nor video of his arrest at the airport.....this is truly a shame and a missed opportunity for NA to prove a genuine point... undecided

TrueSenator has SPOKEN! cool
TO WHOM ARE THEY GOING TO PROVE THIS POINT TO?
Their intelligence gathering arm is extremely ineffective to say the least.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by AreaFada2: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Don't you just love this contr3?

A wanted man at Abuja airport to board to Lagos.
Hehehehe. cheesy

Was he to be a guest of honour at an "owambe" do in Lagos too? cheesy grin

And no name or anything. Na wa o.

That Nnamdi Kanu guy just runs his mouth too much. He should just siddon look like everybody else.

Nature that abhors vacuum knows how to solve problems naturally.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Joeace3000(m): 5:25am On Nov 09, 2015
on his way to Lagos... Are these people deliberately trying to scare Lagosians

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:
Arrested or agreed to come for negotiation with his master in Aso rock embarassed who is fooling who
We are foooling your drunkard father Id*iot.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by house5: 5:38am On Nov 09, 2015
I want to believe that most of us on this forum are literate enough to understand that when a high profile terrorist is arrested, there is a tendency that the security agents amongst other things would consider to keep the face of the suspect away from the public in order to prevent any sudden attack by his dreaded group. This is a tactic employed in most most advanced nations, and that is why until this faithful minute, the face of Osama was not displayed even after the US raid that killed him in Pakistan. We need to give credit to the security agents, they are trained in this direction, so if you are a doctor or something......don't say what you don't know! I rest my case! Thanks....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by nobeku: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:
Arrested or agreed to come for negotiation with his master in Aso rock embarassed who is fooling who
May hatred for the hope of good things to come to Nigeria STRANGLE YOU SLOWLY.. Your kind should by exterminated with Reckless abandon..May you gnash at the sight of any form of developmental progress of this nation all the days of your life.. You are not fit to be amongst the living..GIARDIA LAMBLIA!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Boss13: 5:48am On Nov 09, 2015
I am beginning to have a rethink about the activities and objectives of Boko Haram. I do not want to express my reasons which may act as tip off for reprisal attacks. However, I feel the governing council of the radical sect are using the sect to score political points and also make money.

I remember vividly, the military's threat to northern elders to stop meddling into the sects affairs and threatening to expose them. Convincingly, there is more to Boko Haram than what the general public is made to believe.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by arafone(m): 5:48am On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:
you are fooling yoursefl with stupid imaginations
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by anonimi: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Yet no picture from this photocracy government of paparazzi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2807864_lyingliars_jpeg9216cfb97a2da17fd4d815ad28ac44c2

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2015
God no go let una locate lagos wey I dey.......!!!!!! Make una face una North.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by ayindejimmy(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2015
TrueSenator:
At this age and high level communications surrounding us.....there's no name, picture nor video of his arrest at the airport.....this is truly a shame and a missed opportunity for NA to prove a genuine point... undecided

I'll blame The Sun for that.
Nigeria journalists are too lazy . they just stand do copy and paste

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Tanx God
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:

You are the fool here, you better wake up from your PDP induced coma, if only your masters had put in this much effort and were not only concerned about filling up their pockets we wont have boko haram anymore. Thats why your masters suddenly start chanting biafra , you all shall be crushed.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by LaryBoy(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2015
if I am to comment on this post, you hv to tell us the name or even show us picture of him.. or re u also hiding a terrorist?
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Abugab(m): 6:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Ah, Lagos ke?
Good they caught him, abi e wan come throw bomb ni?
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by adepiero: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2015
ggrin:
When you choose to forgive those who have hurt you, you take away their powerangry, if you know what I meanundecided

today's ma re-birthday grin, won't beg for likes thoundecided
My namesake, how e dey happen? Happy birthday grin
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by tommykiwi(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2015
No picture of him? Then I don't believe.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by PLANETMARS(m): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Sijo01:
On his way to Lagos! Imagine, what was the idiot coming to do in Lagos.
to break melon
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by kr0ne(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2015
The Boko Haram suspect doesn't have a name or picture. . .what kind of information is this?
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2015
TrueSenator:

No one was arrested.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by babafirst(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
What happened at the checkpoints b4 getting to the airport.
Hmmmmm,checkpoints especially in a highly populated country like ours is not foolproof.Those at the checkpoint only check randomly using some parameters including basic psychology but if they must check the way vehicles are checked when entering Aso Villa then we will have 'hold up' everywhere.Thank God he was caught at the airport where checks are not conducted randomly.In this era of insurgency and terrorism every Nigerian is a 'checkpoint ' not necessarily to confront the bastards directly but to observe and report suspicious movement.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by ignis: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
What happened at the checkpoints b4 getting to the airport.
Buhari's men are there.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by babafirst(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2015
ignis:

Buhari's men are there.
So it's Goodluck Jonathan's men that are at the airport where he was caught.Hurrayyyyyyyy!
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by martinsaba: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2015
bukifemi1:

don't be stupid pls, enemy democracy you are
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by fm25odumoye(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Make dem bomb am troway na
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by Amankalizer(m): 7:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Effort should be geared towards internal search than concentrating on Sambisa forest bc the suspected terrorists r possibly living in neighbouring places looking for and getting strategic information for the executioners. More efforts and please do not be in a hurry to release whoever you arrest.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by FemiFaniKayode: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2015
BH kingpins go by air doing their normal chop and clean mouth while the almajiris foot soldiers kill themselves for imaginary virgins.
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by yemmynoni: 7:42am On Nov 09, 2015
unitysheart:
Mumu nation. No video footage, no pinshure.
if them put pictures now, ma una go still say na so so pictures the sabi
Re: BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested by estherdim: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2015
dreaded indeed

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delegates Involved In Car Accident On Their Way To APC Convention In Abuja.PICS / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.