Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off (1609 Views)

Nigeria Is A Fraud, Don't Call Us Nigerians – Biafrans To DSS / Biafrans Keep Dream Of Indepenence Alive As Nigeria Clamps Down On Them - BBC / Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by vivacious01: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations Golden Eaglets,congratulations Nigerians on our 2-0 win at the FIFA under 17 world Cup.I dedicate this victory to unity,hardwork,peace and progress.So enemies of these should keep off. Victory well deserved at this very trying times,we give God the glory.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by xest(m): 1:14am On Nov 09, 2015
U are a fool for telling biafrans to keep off. U knw why?? I wil tell u 95% of d team including d technical crew are all from biafra land. I knw u dnt knw dt before posting rubbish cos u hav MB. Fool

11 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 09, 2015
vivacious01:
Congratulations Golden Eaglets,congratulations Nigerians on our 2-0 win at the FIFA under 17 world Cup.I dedicate this victory to unity,hardwork,peace and progress.So enemies of these should keep off. Victory well deserved at this very trying times,we give God the glory.

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by bukifemi1: 1:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Are claiming Biafran boys So stealing resources is not enough, now you want to steal the offsprings of the Biafrans you wanted to exterminate embarassed So pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2015
vivacious01:

does the name Kelechi Nwakali sound yoloba to you
What is the meaning of Amuneke, tiger face omo werey

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by IlekeHD: 1:24am On Nov 09, 2015
xest:
U are a fool for telling biafrans to keep off. U knw why?? I wil tell u 95% of d team including d technical crew are all from biafra land. I knw u dnt knw dt before posting rubbish cos u hav MB. Fool

100% of them haven't claimed Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by kasheemawo(m): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2015
xest:
you are the fool one here, they are all Nigerians. Animal in the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Movic1(m): 1:27am On Nov 09, 2015
F00lishness is when you called yourself IPOB member and you celebrated every single goal Nigeria scored during this final. Congrats 9ja. To dz f00ls who said 100% of the team are biafrans/igbo, Green white & Green is what we saw and they rep the gr8 country called Nigeria. we didnt see black red and Green with a falln Sun. God bless Nigeria. ©movic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by basilo101: 1:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Football is the only thing in the zoo without quota system and we all kw which side of the country has contributed most and thats why that sector is doing fairly well.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by vivacious01: 1:34am On Nov 09, 2015
They are officially Nigerians whether you like it or not.Watch who welcomes them back home,Buhari or Kanu.You should have recalled them back home from the competition.Time to give up the crazy n senseless agitation has just come,recieve sence and comply my dear biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Qelvin(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2015
the engine of the team was a Biafran in the person of Nwakali,we all know him and Osimhen were the stand out performers in this tournament..especially Nwakali who brought the creative spark.

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by EternalTruths: 1:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Victory engineered by a Biafran

Amuneke

Children of the fallen demon Oduduwa won't stop amusing us undecided

7 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Qelvin(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

100% of them haven't claimed Biafra.
oh now they are not "Biafrauds' because they haven't claimed to be abi? but when it comes to insulting Igbos,you will assidously put on your garb of ethnic hate as always...we all know 80% of this team was composed of Igbos and South South boys,but lets pretend they are Nigerians for the sake of posterity...God dey watch una.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by IlekeHD: 2:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Qelvin:

oh now they are not "Biafrauds' because they haven't claimed to be abi? but when it comes to insulting Igbos,you will assidously put on your garb of ethnic hate as always...we all know 80% of this team was composed of Igbos and South South boys,but lets pretend they are Nigerians for the sake of posterity...God dey watch una.

Noise. Have they claimed Biafra?
Are they playing for Biafra using Nigerian money/resources?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Kestolovee95(f): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Noise. Have they claimed Biafra?
Are they playing for Biafra using Nigerian money/resources?

Shut the fcck up what do you lazy yorrobers bring to the table for 'national unity'?

you can't play Soccer, you are not intelligent?, business, you can't do, your yorubawood movies are only watched by you. Only to steal and consume oil like overfed monkeys! cursed lazy imps. grin

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by IlekeHD: 5:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Shut the fcck up what do you lazy yorrobers bring to the table for 'national unity'?

you can't play Soccer, you are not intelligent?, business, you can't do, your yorubawood movies are only watched by you. Only to steal and consume oil like overfed monkeys! cursed lazy imps. grin

What have you said? You sound quite ignorant.

These Nigerian players have neither claimed nor spoken for Biafra. As long as Nigerians are paying them, they're Nigerian players.

Stop the Biafra nonsense under Nigerian roof.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Kestolovee95(f): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

What have you said? You sound quite ignorant.

These Nigerian players have neither claimed nor spoken for Biafra. As long as Nigerians are paying them, they're Nigerian players.

Stop the Biafra nonsense under Nigerian roof.

You really think they don't remember you and your master fulani killed their people.
You think it's not in their subcounscious that the dullard was also one of the killers of their forebears? I dey laugh you no be small. lol

you can lament from now till tommorow but #BiafraWillCome because Biafra depends on Biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by IlekeHD: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

You really think they don't remember you and your master fulani killed their people.
You think it's not in their subcounscious that the dullard was also one of the killers of their forebears? I dey laugh you no be small. lol

you can lament from now till tommorow but #BiafraWillCome because Biafra depends on Biafrans.

Until they stop taking Nigerian money, they play for their masters (Yorubas-Fulani/Hausas). We Nigerians own the team. We bought them......very cheap too.

Lament? I want Biafra to come tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by Kestolovee95(f): 6:18am On Nov 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Until they stop taking Nigerian money, they play for their masters (Yorubas-Fulani/Hausas). We Nigerians own the team. We bought them......very cheap too.

Lament? I want Biafra to come tomorrow grin

Naaa! you don't want Biafra to come, you dread your fulani masters so much. They own you and your seaport. Their only access to the atlantic is through your fatherland. It's why they are systematically kidnapping and chasing your fathers into Benin republic. grin

Biafraland feeds your hungry parents in oshogbo and ekiti, without Biafraland, there will be famine there.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by IlekeHD: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Naaa! you don't want Biafra to come, you dread your fulani masters so much. They own you and your seaport. Their only access to the atlantic is through your fatherland. It's why they are systematically kidnapping and chasing your fathers into Benin republic. grin

Biafraland feeds your hungry parents in oshogbo and ekiti, without Biafraland, there will be famine there.

You want us to not want Biafra because you really don't want to leave Nigeria? You lots are just making noise because you lost the election. lol you slaves are not even United within your clans.

Please get out of Nigeria ASAP. Start moving back to the east. Then start bombing bridges that connects you with Nigeria.

Until then, this team is nigeria's property. We bought them.

Biafra can't even feed itself. Negro, Nigeria exports most of its food.
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by IlekeHD: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Freeglobe, I see ya my ngga, how far with the protest?

Movements I hope? Progress? Is Biafra finally "free"?
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by tonytony208(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2015
xest:

And they are all holding Nigerian passports. None of them would have been able to get on the plane to Chile if they said they are from Biafra.
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by xest(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
tonytony208:

And they are all holding Nigerian passports. None of them would have been able to get on the plane to Chile if they said they are from Biafra.
So shut up ur dirty mouth bfore makin contradictrory post
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol...98% of the tram are biafrans, abi?

They travelled wit biafran passport sef...

So, na u go dash nationalities to them like buhari dash portfolios to ministers?

grin grin
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by tonytony208(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
xest:
So shut up ur dirty mouth bfore makin contradictrory post

You are an eediot sha. Did I use mouth to type my comment? Or do you normally use your own mouth to type comment? So, how does 'shut up your dirty mouth' has anything to do with a WRITTEN comment? You are a complete dumbass.
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by xest(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

You are an eediot sha. Did I use mouth to type my comment? Or do you normally use your own mouth to type comment? So, how does 'shut up your dirty mouth' has anything to do with a WRITTEN comment? You are a complete dumbass.
Go tell dt to ur father,goat
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by tonytony208(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2015
xest:
Go tell dt to ur father,goat

What then will you tell your iiimbecile father and prostitute mother? What of your abacha-eating semi-prostitute sister?
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by finaly01: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
Una don successfully carry una dirty politics enter football ba? the only thing wey manage keep naija together apart from crude oil, carry go f00ls
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by xest(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2015
tonytony208:

What then will you tell your iiimbecile father and prostitute mother? What of your abacha-eating semi-prostitute sister?
ur mum is a prostitute, u were born out of prostitution. In essence,u r a bastard. And u r a show poke. Fool that's wat u n ur family are..... waiting for ur reply bingo
Re: Congratulations Nigerians/ Biafrans Keep Off by tonytony208(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
xest:
my mum is a prostitute, i was born out of prostitution. In essence, I am a bastard. And I am an limbecile. Foools, that's wat i and my family are..... I am an abacha eating dog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat / Senator Dino Melaye Claimed He Was A Student To Open America Account / Fani-Kayode Dares President Buhari: "All Hell Will Break Loose If......."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.