Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen (24603 Views)

Victor Osimhen Impresses Wolfsburg Coach / Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal / Victor Osimhen Shares New Selfie Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by chimoskyg(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2015
Arsenal and Tottenham shld be their main option Inorder to avoid bench warming like Mikel

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Dinhoo: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2015
All will be Well
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by macaranta(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2015
This Is great for their career...na arsenal sure pass.
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by muscoliscious(f): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Which club in spain? Don't even Mention Barca,they have relegated Long long ago,Man city won the UEFA youth champions league
seuncyber:
Nice development but Spain is better
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Dinhoo: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2015
Good News
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by dotcomnamename: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=15pt]His parent already said the only club their son will definitely join is Arsenal[/size]
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2015
That Nwakali is a perfect player. Excellent guy.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by onunwa21(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Pls go to Arsenal, let wot happened to Mikel not see ur back.
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Phame: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
maryvivian:
lol
what's funny?
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by khalids: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by ManTiger(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari would had replaced him with a fulani man if he was the COACH. That ethnic Daura dog. He is calamitous; a calamity waiting to happen
This man keep giving your heartache for no reason.
None of GEJ family would even take Buhari as serious as you've taken him.
Just move on with life and stop living in the past!
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Kbs468(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
malton:
Nigeria has always had excellent players at the under 17 level. The issue has persistently been them making the transition into senior level footballing. They often make the wrong pick of clubs. Much can be done to help players' career choices especially given their 'age' and inexposure. He should choose arsenal. They are patient and an A team when it comes to nurturing talents.
I tell you brother. He is exactly the complete version of Olivier Giroud not in age but in technique, confidence, pace, vision, control and power as well as a super supreme class over Yaya Sanogo both in age bracket and all other attributes enlisted earlier in this comment relative to Giroud
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Welcomme: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kbs468:

I tell you brother. He is exactly the complete version of Olivier Giroud not in age but in technique, confidence, pace, vision, control and power as well as a super supreme class over Yaya Sanogo both in age bracket and all other attributes enlisted earlier in this comment relative to Giroud
Giroud? That slowpoke! pls, I am an Arsenal fan but dont compare my superb Victor osimhen to that slow poison called Giroud. Victor, pls come to Arsenal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by khalids: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by xage(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari would had replaced him with a fulani man if he was the COACH. That ethnic Daura dog. He is calamitous; a calamity waiting to happen

A typical vomit of a Biafra colony, sad enough you ve no knowledge your BP is alrdy too high,keep hating and die young

A team dominated with Yoruba and Hausa lads won d same tournament in d past...so kindly sharap
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by class0247: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why not invite those boy to super eagle now since we are building a team...In a short period I assure you that they will fight for a shirt in Super eagles things..don wait till they are 40
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Boss how far jare, Na School things hold me down. I was trying to transfer schools. How your Side?
ipledge10:
ma crazy Nigga...lol,i can recognize ur writing even if there is no ink in ur pen
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by segun359(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
I just hope this guy joins a Club where he can see playing time.....and automatically make african and Nigeria proud. ...jah bless u osimhen
Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by Kbs468(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Welcomme:
Giroud? That slowpoke! pls, I am an Arsenal fan but dont compare my superb Victor osimhen to that slow poison called Giroud. Victor, pls come to Arsenal.
its like you didn't read my comment well. I described Osimhen as the 'Complete version of Olivier Giroud' meaning he is better than Giroud though they are not age mate. By the way i am a Gunner too. #COYG

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen by klevotino: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Ok
StealthyMe:
Wenger better snap him -Osimhen up, before he comes with another of his had i known stories later on grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legendary Captain Gianluigi Buffon Returns To Juventus / Injured Super Falcons Defender Onome Who Had Surgery Steps Out In Style(pics) / Tobiloba Amusan Emerges The United States Athlete Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.