Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic (1067 Views)

Solomon Dalung Orders Amaju Pinnick To Step Down As NFF Boss / Amaju Pinnick Visits Karl Ikeme At Christie Clinic In Manchester (Photos) / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic by Orkpekyandega(m): 2:39am On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations to all the football loving fans of Nigerian and beyond!!!

[b][size=14pt]
I Was Under Pressure to Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-Pinnic
[/size]

Coach Emmanuel Amunike

President of the Nigeria Football Federation Amaju Pinnick has made a revelation that he was formerlly under immense pressure to sack the current Golden Eaglets Coach Emmanuel Amuneke.

Amuneke and his team to the African championships held in Niger earlier in the year did not meet the expectations of many and Pinnick revealed that he had to stuck to his gun to retain the former Barcelona star as the U17 Coach.

“I’m extremely happy for Emmanuel (Amuneke) because he, along with other officials, have demonstrated that they are good fathers to you all and I’m glad that I was able to withstand the pressure to sack him when the team failed to win the African Championship trophy in Niger Republic.

“Here in Chile, Emmanuel has shamed all the doubting Thomases but I don’t want you to forget that the most important match is against Mali on Sunday.

This is a life -time opportunity for you to write your names in gold and you know how appreciative our country can be to winners and heroes. Sunday is the day to write your names into the history books,” Pinnick noted.

Amaju-PinnicK

The Eaglets finished fourth at the 11th African U-17 Championship in Niger where Mali emerged as champions while the duo of South Africa and Guinea also finished ahead of Coach Amuneke tutored side.
[/b]

366football.com/pinnick-i-was-under-pressure-to-sack-amuneke/

CC: linked, TheSuperNerd, Joseph1013, terzurum5, TheGoodJoe, AIG07, BascoVanVeli, Icon4s, tbaba1234, confun, safarigirl, BlackAlbino6, lakesidepapa, lexyman, enomakos, Generals03, Horus, adeyemi2015, Greenbuoy, dabossman, femi9naija, P0intBlank, bishop88, robosky02, watchindelta, mikron, Emmzyst, casket, naturalwaves, ajf, samueld0, oloriooko, successinlife, jotey, Fribery, CFCfan, chaberry, phreakabit, leecodeman,
Daninya11, Icon4ss. lakesidepapa, denniece1, enomakos, jieta, denniece1, humberjade, Danycrusoe, isn't it high time we learn to respect and support our own Coaches

No bashing, just food for thought

1 Like

Re: I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic by kpaofame: 2:58am On Nov 09, 2015
okay Good Hope Abramovic wont see this thread....

Congratulations to Amuneke and His Lads...His tactical inputs was glaring for all to see...The lads played well..

Thumbs up also to Amaju Pinnick; It is a lovely feeling when things worked out for u....#I_told_u on his lips as he returns with the World conquering team

1 Like

Re: I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
Congratulations to all the football loving fans of Nigerian and beyond!!!

[b][size=14pt]
I Was Under Pressure to Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-Pinnic
[/size]

Coach Emmanuel Amunike

President of the Nigeria Football Federation Amaju Pinnick has made a revelation that he was formerlly under immense pressure to sack the current Golden Eaglets Coach Emmanuel Amuneke.

Amuneke and his team to the African championships held in Niger earlier in the year did not meet the expectations of many and Pinnick revealed that he had to stuck to his gun to retain the former Barcelona star as the U17 Coach.

“I’m extremely happy for Emmanuel (Amuneke) because he, along with other officials, have demonstrated that they are good fathers to you all and I’m glad that I was able to withstand the pressure to sack him when the team failed to win the African Championship trophy in Niger Republic.

“Here in Chile, Emmanuel has shamed all the doubting Thomases but I don’t want you to forget that the most important match is against Mali on Sunday.

This is a life -time opportunity for you to write your names in gold and you know how appreciative our country can be to winners and heroes. Sunday is the day to write your names into the history books,” Pinnick noted.

Amaju-PinnicK

The Eaglets finished fourth at the 11th African U-17 Championship in Niger where Mali emerged as champions while the duo of South Africa and Guinea also finished ahead of Coach Amuneke tutored side.
[/b]

366football.com/pinnick-i-was-under-pressure-to-sack-amuneke/

CC: linked, TheSuperNerd, Joseph1013, terzurum5, TheGoodJoe, AIG07, BascoVanVeli, Icon4s, tbaba1234, confun, safarigirl, BlackAlbino6, lakesidepapa, lexyman, enomakos, Generals03, Horus, adeyemi2015, Greenbuoy, dabossman, femi9naija, P0intBlank, bishop88, robosky02, watchindelta, mikron, Emmzyst, casket, naturalwaves, ajf, samueld0, oloriooko, successinlife, jotey, Fribery, CFCfan, chaberry, phreakabit, leecodeman,
Daninya11, Icon4ss. lakesidepapa, denniece1, enomakos, jieta, denniece1, humberjade, Danycrusoe, isn't it high time we learn to respect and support our own Coaches

No bashing, just food for thought

gringringrin
Re: I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic by watchindelta(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2015
me self vex 4 am self
Re: I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2015
BlackAlbino6:

gringringrin
What did you just do?
You just copied my post and created yours right
na small pikin sense de worry you.
Re: I Was Under Pressure To Sack Emmanue Amunike: Amaju-pinnic by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

What did you just do?
You just copied my post and created yours right
na small pikin sense de worry you.
Lol.
Just played a fast one out there. Its been modified shagringrin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: FIFA Ban Sepp Blatter & Michel Platini From Football For 8 Years / Did You See This Arsenal Fan In The Stadium After Messi's Penalty? / Greenzap Continue...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.