Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory (2299 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by egift(m): 3:37am On Nov 09, 2015
It is very shameful reading post after post as known supporter of PDP on this platform downplays and badmouth the victory of the Nigerian's Eaglets and the fact President Buhari is the only leader in the world to receive the Champions as a Military Head of State and a Civilian President. This unpatriotic show of shame is very appalling at the very least.

Well meaning Nigerians will continually celebrate good development in the country and support the administration of President Buhari as we all work towards greater victories. While some unscrupulous elements can even go to even to the extent of working for the destruction of Nigeria just to display their hatred for the President.

I see more victories ahead. God bless Nigeria!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by FastShipping: 3:40am On Nov 09, 2015
You got time bro...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Firefire(m): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Who is not celebrating success stories ?

All well meaning Nigerians, home and abroad support and wish Nigeria all the best in all ramification.

It is only the known evil ACN turned APC who wished Nigeria evil and celebrated its downfall while they are in opposition, the records are there.

God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by YoruBanger: 3:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:
Who is not celebrating success stories ?

All well meaning Nigerians, home and abroad support and wish Nigeria all the best in all ramification.

It is only the known evil ACN turned APC who wished Nigeria evil and celebrated its downfall while they are in opposition, the records are there.

God bless Nigeria.

Guy, you seem utterly incapable of viewing anything from an apolitical lense. That I find quite unfortunate.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Firefire(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2015
YoruBanger:

Guy, you seem utterly incapable of viewing anything from an apolitical lense. That I find quite unfortunate.

Yes! I have a perfect hatred for ACN turned APC and it serial liars called Lie Mohammed.

Their lies and wicked propaganda is still available on the cyberspace.

The process of healing after they tender unreserved apologies to Nigerians for their past lies will be a long walk.

Iyan ogun odun, o si un jo ni lowo.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by egift(m): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2015
YoruBanger:

Don't mind him. That guy is plagued with atrophy of conscience. Everyone has given up on him. grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by egift(m): 4:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:

Yes! I have a perfect hatred for ACN turned APC and it serial liars called Lie Mohammed.

The process of healing after they tender unreserved apologies to Nigerians for their past lies will be a long walk.

You are beating about the bush and wondering around the forest. What has the Victory of the Eaglets has to do with your chronic hatred?

19 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Firefire(m): 4:04am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

You are beating about the bush and wondering around the forest. What has the Victory of the Eaglets has to do with your chronic hatred?

In response to this your chronic hatred statement...

egift:
It is very shameful reading post after post as known supporter of PDP on this platform downplays and badmouth the victory of the Nigerian's Eaglets and the fact President Buhari is the only leader in the world to receive the Champions as a Military Head of State and a Civilian President. This unpatriotic show of shame is very appalling at the very least.

Well meaning Nigerians will continually celebrate good development in the country and support the administration of President Buhari as we all work towards greater victories. While some unscrupulous elements can even go to even to the extent of working for the destruction of Nigeria just to display their hatred for the President.

I see more victories ahead. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by QuotaSystem: 4:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Congrats to the Eaglets.

Congrats to President Buhari.

Congrats to Nigeria. Wailers can try Syria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by YoruBanger: 4:08am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:

All I'll say to you as a fellow omo kaaro'o jire is that life is too short for anyone to spend it harboring 'perfect hatred' towards politicians, as they all have similar tendencies at the end of the day, irrespective of party affiliation. Taking politics too personal can be extremely dangerous, especially to one's health.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Firefire(m): 4:12am On Nov 09, 2015
YoruBanger:

All I'll say to you as a fellow omo kaaro'o jire is that life is too short for anyone to spend it harboring 'perfect hatred' towards politicians, as they all have similar tendencies at the end of the day, irrespective of party affiliation. Taking politics too personal can be extremely dangerous, especially to one's health.

Omo iya, esin waju Lie Mohammed ni awon kan wo la ti sare ba yi ooo.

Lies and propaganda as posited by Lie Mohammed is profitable.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by egift(m): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:
Omo iya, esin waju Lie Mohammed ni awon kan wo la ti sare ba yi ooo.

Lies and propaganda as posited by Lie Mohammed is profitable.

Someone just gave you a free tips to remedy your health from chronic "perfect hatred" on others, I recommend you take it. grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Firefire(m): 4:24am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

Someone just gave you a free tips to remedy your health from chronic "perfect hatred" on others, I recommend you take it. grin grin grin grin

Hatred still trailing yours and your likes...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by k4kings(m): 4:28am On Nov 09, 2015
OP your post is really OP ...
Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by egift(m): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:
Hatred still trailing yours and your likes...

The Bible already has a complete copy of the Book of Lamentation. These extra Chapters of Lamentation you are ignorantly adding is totally uncalled for. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 09, 2015
I Dont believe that they will do such... But nothing seems to be too low for them tho....

Just in case they do, then its really saddening...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by speedyGonzales: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2015
the is no need to frown at eaglets!!! they are awesome!!!

but Buhari attaching himself to their victory is also bullsh*t, they won for Nigeria because the worked hard and believed in themselves.
Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by donphilopus: 7:03am On Nov 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:
the is no need to frown at eaglets!!! they are awesome!!!

but Buhari attaching himself to their victory is also bullsh*t, they won for Nigeria because the worked hard and believed in themselves.

So you have forgotten so soon how people showered praises on Jonathan when Nigerian won the 2013 Nations Cup and this same U-17 men world cup under him? Would it be wrong if they also do so for Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2015
When our boys won the AFCON in 2013 PDP supporters were flooding the politics section with threads linking the win to Jonathan.

God bless the President (Buhari).

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by speedyGonzales: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2015
donphilopus:

So you have forgotten so soon how people showered praises on Jonathan when Nigerian won the 2013 Nations Cup and this same U-17 men world cup under him? Would it be wrong if they also do so for Buhari?

yah! I think the winners deserve the praise not presidents but Nigerian tend to do that! I think it is wrong to do for any president!
Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by emeritus856: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:

You hate APC but love PDP. You try....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by emeritus856: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2015
YoruBanger:

The guy is doing his work bro, he is being paid to defend those politicians, life is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by omenka(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

Don't mind him. That guy is plagued with atrophy of conscience. Everyone has given up on him. grin grin grin grin grin
::cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by johnwizey: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2015
Biafrans should not celebrate with us o cos no be dem qualify na NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Nov 09, 2015
emeritus856:

You hate APC but love PDP. You try....

How do you know I love PDP ? Tell me...?
Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Beremx(f): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations to the Golden Eaglets.

Meanwhile,I heard somewhere somehow that PMB named the under 17 team "THE GOLDEN EAGLETS" when he was military head of state.

How true is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by emeritus856: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Firefire:

How do you know I love PDP ? Tell me...?

Mschew.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by frankyychiji(f): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2015
YoruBanger:

Please take your gospel to sambisa and quit shedding crocodile tears on this forum. The hatred and bigotry seething in you are not difficult to decern even in your hypocrisy. The Op is an egoat and is better ignored.
Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by adjoviomole(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Derz no way we can ever progress,with d way you youth's think. Smh no sense of reasoning. May b osinbanjo is right, u youth aint ready to lead.
Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by modath(f): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2015
It is disheartening that a particular group are filled with bile anytime a ray of sunshine breaks through the present gloomy landscape of this nation...

The small measure of goodnews that stream in really breaks their heart cos the temporary break from griping is not one they love or appreciate... sad

They prefer nothing good is on the horizon..

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Frowns At Eaglets Victory by Andyg: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2015
PDP na so your badbelly take reach, chaiii you see your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Solution To All This Protests / Jihad; The Meaning, It Teachings And The Misconception. / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To? – IBB Asked Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.