Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' (664 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017: Ngige Body Language Scatters APC Gladiators / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' by politricks: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
Many people started naming their children 'Goodluck' when the immediate past president won the election in 2011. This happened mainly because of the way he arrived at that seat. From deputy governor to governor to vice president and finally to being the president. However due to the new year gift he gave us the following year he won the election, people gradually started to refrain from calling their children 'goodluck'. Even my neighbour was not left out. This and other reasons made it obvious that his luck was a selfish one that cannot affect the country.

Buhari has come on board with his famous 'Body language' in contrast to jonathan's 'Goodluck'. This body language has hit our various sectors with full force and our sports was the latest victim. Below are the reasons.

1.Under him Nigeria has won its
first ever scrabble competition

2. falconets has qualified for the world cup

3. He was the first Nigerian leader to ever
recieve the under 17 world cup.

4. Under him Nigeria also won the
Africa
nation's basketball tournament
for the first time ever.

So guys which one is better between Buhari's 'body language' and jonathan's 'Goodluck'?

cc lalasticlala
Re: Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' by SamjohnnyB(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2015
I think I prefer baba.
Re: Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' by saint047(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Finally, something worth celebrating after 6 months of Body language.
Congratulations Eaglets. Congratulations Amuneke Congratulations GMB
Re: Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' by 7lives: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
SamjohnnyB:
I think I prefer baba.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' by politricks: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Aba Standstill For Biafra / What Is Buhari And Ojukwo Doing In This Photo? / Is Sanusi Lamido Sanusi A Prophet Like T.B. JOSHUA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.