Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (56042 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Shop Owned By Pastor Adeboye's Son Where A Pair Of Shoe Is Sold $4000 (Photos) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2015
He will be back soon

We know dem type
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by Achorise: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2015
will God still punish me for my sins after the bible said he was bruised for my inequities, I thought God has punished Jesus for my sins, if I asked GOD FOR forgiveness will he still punish me for my sins by bringing calamity on me? like sicknesses or badlluck, if my father on earth can not do that will my most loving father in heaven do that?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by cdz: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2015
I'm not one to complain about threads making it to the front page but can someone please explain what we're supposed to do with this.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by cmecproblem(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2015
Even you pastors Son cant USE encouraging words, Apostle paul encouraged and encouraged and encouraged... all these pastors now just threaten people, SMH

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by JJLUV(f): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm....
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by oshe11: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
O di mna

FTC Chocolate cream
ur yanch dey scratch u?

At ur dp
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
moscobabs:
When God is punishing you as a result of lying .You quickly seek for forgiveness by remove your image from the public

Sharp guy grin grin

Why did he lie by saying his father was repairing the road? angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by chocolateme(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
oshe11:
ur yanch dey scratch u?

At ur dp
yes e dey scratch me
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Quite true.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by oshe11: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
yes e dey scratch me
pls use sumtin to cure it grin

it cud b beriberi
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by michaelwilli(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2015
golfg:
By JUMI RHODES

Few celebrity children have a 'powerful' social media presence quite like Pastor Enoch Adeboye's son Leke.

Just last week, for example, he re-posted a newspaper article headlined 'Gridlock: RCCG repairs Lagos-Ibadan Expressway'. Twenty-four hours after this publication, the Ogun State government released a press statement that Gov. Ibikunle Amosun's administration is responsible for the rehabilitation. In 48 hours, a Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) in Abeokuta was demolished by the Ogun State government for reportedly violating the residential master plan of the estate where it is located.

Though the Redeemed Church is yet to respond this, it seems Leke Adeboye has had enough of the social media where these reports have since gone viral!

What is interesting are the lines Leke Adeboye used in announcing the news of his social media vacation.

Yesterday, Leke Adeboye posted the message that reads:

"Social Media break........... have fun and keep allowing God teach you something. Before I go. ‪#‎WhatisGodteachingMe‬ : it is only those whom God loves that He won't allow to get away with any of their Sins. The punishment is immediate and intense here on earth. So if you have been doing wrong and getting away with it, God most likely leaving you for the devil and his hell. Think! Get Right ‪#‎TheFloodGatesOfHeaven"

http://dawntodusknews.com/pastor-adeboyes-son-quits-social-media-with-a-shocking-message/
Wah is zha fish saying? Can't decode shit. Get a job mister
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by ostopsmich(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2015
How to lose weight Naturally, visit: http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by chocolateme(f): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2015
oshe11:
pls use sumtin to cure it grin

it cud b beriberi
ewu lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by lekjons(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Who Social Media don help? undecided
Abeg...Black Friday is coming! Get ready!! Contact me with your wishlists! cool
BB pin : 2284903B WP: 09036824254
really?
then i need infinix hot note pro and a @least 4gb/500gb+ hp laptop
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by Maximus85(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
golfg:
By JUMI RHODES

Few celebrity children have a 'powerful' social media presence quite like Pastor Enoch Adeboye's son Leke.

Just last week, for example, he re-posted a newspaper article headlined 'Gridlock: RCCG repairs Lagos-Ibadan Expressway'. Twenty-four hours after this publication, the Ogun State government released a press statement that Gov. Ibikunle Amosun's administration is responsible for the rehabilitation. In 48 hours, a Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) in Abeokuta was demolished by the Ogun State government for reportedly violating the residential master plan of the estate where it is located.

Though the Redeemed Church is yet to respond this, it seems Leke Adeboye has had enough of the social media where these reports have since gone viral!

What is interesting are the lines Leke Adeboye used in announcing the news of his social media vacation.

Yesterday, Leke Adeboye posted the message that reads:

"Social Media break........... have fun and keep allowing God teach you something. Before I go. ‪#‎WhatisGodteachingMe‬ : it is only those whom God loves that He won't allow to get away with any of their Sins. The punishment is immediate and intense here on earth. So if you have been doing wrong and getting away with it, God most likely leaving you for the devil and his hell. Think! Get Right ‪#‎TheFloodGatesOfHeaven"

http://dawntodusknews.com/pastor-adeboyes-son-quits-social-media-with-a-shocking-message/

Dem dey share suit?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by luqmanayomide: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Watin concern me? If him like make jump inside water naah.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by miqos02(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by babaireti(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
RCCG will never repair or construct Roads,but rather busy acquiring and demolishing peoples houses like they did recently at Ilara in Ogijo. Go and look at Ogijo b/s to Ilara Road where Redeem has it's new Auditorium and you will agree with me that RCCG has nothing to offer any community.Even our Government too,Ikorodu ,Odogunyan Ogijo to shagamu Road is in a very bad and pathetic state and residents are daily lamenting and suffering.May GOD help us in this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by khalids: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by oshe11: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
ewu lol
am jst an adviser, stop d insults.......
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by chocolateme(f): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
oshe11:
am jst an adviser, stop d insults.......
joking tho but I apologize
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by oshe11: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
joking tho but I apologize
ok ma, bt I knew u were..... Was also jokin!

9ce pix wit 'fwesh n froch' skin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by neocortex: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
People familiar with corporate culture will spot this pattern.
Someone always have to be a fall guy for any costly or silly
mistake made by an organization.
Individuals have to be sacrificed for the companies good.
Leke Adeboye is the fall guy for RCCG.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by neocortex: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Achorise:
will God still punish me for my sins after the bible said he was bruised for my inequities, I thought God has punished Jesus for my sins, if I asked GOD FOR forgiveness will he still punish me for my sins by bringing calamity on me? like sicknesses or badlluck, if my father on earth can not do that will my most loving father in heaven do that?

That is to tell you that the bold is a ruse.
No imaginary father can replace a loving real one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by bummyla(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
This Is Serious! GOD Help Us ooooooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by cecegorz(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
I just noticed that his dress sense is damn too whack! Is he related to KC Limpopo in any way?

Pins stripe suit + designed shirt + designed tie = Mc Wackie!

Evil his old man was stylish enough to use a plain shirt with his own Pin stripe suit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by Fearcom(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stop misinterpreting things like the pharisees of Jesus day. Jesus said,"destroy this temple and I will raise it in three days" immediately they took offense saying the temple at Jerusalem took many years to build. But he spoke of the temple of his body. Jesus also said if we eat his flesh and drink his blood we have part in him but He was speaking of the mystery of the communion table. Don't be foolish but wise.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by bmos(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
who is he again pls?

Where is the young man going? Is he thinking of committing suicide or something?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
wachakuta:
Goood... its time to think twice
You r not alone! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.