Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 (42208 Views)

아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 아시안바카라▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻아시안바카라 / 바카라사이트▼//☻ SUM9000.COM ▼//☻바카라사이트 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
kr0ne:
In the end, I'd like to know how one's inconsistent statements on a faceless forum qualifies him as a fraud. The Babe3 that started the whole saga has since gone mute. To me, this is a mere waste of time; no relevance to the main allegation.
if you know the op whose other moniker is thesonofmark, you will know very well that he seeks the kind of attention he is deprived of in real life, he wants to be recognised as Nairaland FBI agent. He is an attention seeking raving lunatic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

why did the jews want jesus dead by all means? the answer is in front of you. coogar is god. grin

shut the fück up, you homöerotic nuisance. if there's any place called hell in the after life, there's no doubt you would be sucking satan's balls while being fisted by a dozen goblins.

don't jump into the sports cabal pool - you are not intellectually qualified to understand how it goes. the moment i was able to jog thr memory of my comrades, they understood!

you are still there proving justkay3 is coogar. if you have any iota decorum, you would put your scrawny dïck in between your legs and disappear like the fart of a leprous wïtch.

i have dealt with you before - don't make do it again. there's nothing nice about me when i spread my tentacles & reach into my toyota.

save all these for the jury now grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

yipeeee!
the coog is on his way to wandsworth prison. you go join me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Airmark, Dahdemola, Ibime, Nihilist, Babe3 come with your pack of haters, Coogar is battle ready...A no holds bare fight, eveything and anything can be used as a weapon...
This rubbish don too much, if una no bury the coogar moniker here, make shango strike una

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

yipeeee!
the coog is on his way to wandsworth prison. you go join me? cheesy

babe3 would meet you there, both of una can continue your intercontinent/transalantic bleeping grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
firstEVA:
if you know the op whose other moniker is thesonofmark, you will know very well that he seeks the kind of attention he is deprived of in real life, he wants to be recognised as Nairaland FBI agent. He is an attention seeking raving lunatic.

and you had to wait this long to reveal this? i just wasted 6mins 25 seconds replying that arsēwipe.

Toby77:

babe3 would meet you there, both of una can continue your intercontinent/transalantic bleeping grin grin grin

death! cheesy
this joke is getting too expensive for wonlasewonimi. he wants the prize. fück, he lives for that prize. any more joke like this, wonlasewonimi will suffer a severe stroke. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Olaone1: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
kr0ne:

Even your getti boo
Your boo, your boo. grin
grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Is the whole thing a joke or what? Where is babe3?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by weedtaker: 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

Nigga shut_da_fvck_up.. He just sent dat guy to de cLeaners..
Appreciate good insults things when you see one!
Cc.Sinizia, dopejemi, adelana1 nd dat MiLan fan, i need those siLy giffs on display, when someone got hit just lyk fraizer HIT aLi. grin

3 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Olaone1: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

pardon begged! cheesy
i knoweth no such thing.
Hahaha

She didn't tell you? I love her but it seems she doesn't love me.

Unrequited love sad sad
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by 4nobody4every1: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

why did the jews want jesus dead by all means? the answer is in front of you. coogar is god. grin

shut the fück up, you homöerotic nuisance. if there's any place called hell in the after life, there's no doubt you would be sucking satan's balls while being fisted by a dozen goblins.

don't jump into the sports cabal pool - you are not intellectually qualified to understand how it goes. the moment i was able to jog the memory of my comrades, they understood!

you are still there proving justkay3 is coogar. if you have any iota decorum, you would put your scrawny dïck in between your legs and disappear like the fart of a leprous wïtch.

i have dealt with you before - don't make do it again. there's nothing nice about me when i spread my tentacles & reach into my toyota.
....Hahahaha, this is window10 curses raise to power 2trillion, coogar with the latest scud missiles battling the lions and the tigers all alone..... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Dadehmola: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
patrickmuf:
Airmark, Dahdemola, Ibime, Nihilist, Babe3 come with your pack of haters, Coogar is battle ready...A no holds bare fight, eveything and anything can be used as a weapon...
This rubbish don too much, if una no bury the coogar moniker here, make shango strike una

You are a foool!!

You read my posts in the man utd thread yet you still come here to disgrace yourself with comments synonymous with "never-do-wells" like yourself.

If na the money wey coogar display that time dey "shack" you, I pity your wife & children!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coogar: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
this thread has outlived its usefulness....

before i leave, i wanna say a big thank you to the friends that supported me in my absence. with friends like you, nothing is impossible. the PMs, the messages, the words of advice were well appreciated.

i am going back to my primary base(sports section) to disturb the peace a bit. let sonofmark hold his erećtion in his palms thinking anyone would believe his idïotic theory.

cheers!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Braintouch:

I wonder o. The thing self no get head

U don read the gist?
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kramfonos(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

don't jump into the sports cabal pool - you are not intellectually qualified to understand how it goes. the moment i was able to jog the memory of my comrades, they understood!

No one cares if you were born on a rail track and you inhaled carbonic fumes as a welcome gift on this terraforma- that's no excuses for your displayed selective amnesia.

If you a pricking conscience, you'd admitted to your revealed as against being the multi-faced dimwit that you are.

"THERE'S HONOUR EVEN AMONGST THIEVES".But I suppose there's an exception.

coogar:

the first ever testing job i got was £400/day. i had no prior experience apart from a friend who told me about it, built a CV & coached me on how to respond to interview questions. on my CV, i had 5 years experience but in reality, i had 0 experience + few youtube tutorials.besides, the wages quoted is pre-tax - a contractor is self-emoloyed.

www.nairaland.com/1939460/uk-based-nigerian-mother-pleas-kidnapped/29#27129981

Apart from being an engineer and a doctor, he's also an IT CONTRACTOR.

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Emaprince: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

there's a prize to bring coogar down. whoever achieves it gets to sleep with the "victim". wonlasewonimi has been working on it for the past 5 months & the prize continues to drift away from him. cheesy
grin' grin grin'LWKM !!!

Cc kr0ne

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by 4nobody4every1: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

before i leave, i wanna say a big thank you to the friends that supported me in my absence. with friends like you, nothing is impossible. the PMs, the messages, the words of advice were well appreciated.

i am going back to my primary base(sports section) to disturb the peace a bit. let sonofmark hold his erection in his palms thinking anyone would believe his idïotic theory.

cheers!

grin grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Swagger089:
Unbelievable; hahahahaha see tory nawa. As the thread dey die down I say make I come spice am up small make the gist dey flow; hehehehe.

@Wonlasewonimi; your eyes and your detective radar are very sharp regarding Gamesmart aka Sagamite. They say they have their own writing style when you mentioned it abi; I just dey laugh. I sensed it was him myself when I saw the analysis as that is exactly how Sagamite does his analysis. In fact go back to his posting history and you’ll clearly see that they post the same way. He is a good boy when he is using Gamesmart as he doesn't abuse people that much with this monica but a bad boy when he is using Sagamite as he abuses people a lot with that monica. There was a post I was reading on a thread and the similarities was just too much and I saw Gamesamrt instead of Sagamite as the poster. That was when I now went through their post history and the same way Gamesmart uses punctuation mark, apostrophe etc is the same way Sagamite uses it and he even mentioned Sagamite’s monica in one of his post. Anyway they can deny all they like. Let Funlord, Thesonofmark, and Nihilist do their own detective work to check this as they are the Sherlock Holmes of NL hahahahha. Back to topic jare.

@Swagloverss aka Coogar; I just dey laugh; you fall hand like seriously to hide behind this female monica. I knew from the beginning that it was you especially when you jumped in straight away and started defending yourself up and down the whole place; chai you be real confirm. How did I know: you made a comment and rather than you to use the word “HE” referring to Coogar you used “I” and viola; you were busted. You come up with the idea of going to your lawyer on a Saturday and that you were advised not to say anything further. Didn’t your lawyer advice you not to discuss the case with anyone else as well? So why are you discussing and presenting evidence to Swagloverss?

Listen mate, the lawyers that open during the weekend are mostly immigration lawyers and that’s because immigration is a 24 hour thing hence, their being open to offer their services. Your lawyer is not an immigration lawyer abi nah them you hire to defend you? Gadamitt, that your defence was a big fat lie. In regards to releasing Babe3 pictures you know that you can go to prison for that if you try it as it is now a law and an offence to do such in the UK. Remember say Daretodiffer wey dey involve with law don warn you oh so no think say because you dey another place for Europe as you want make we believe dem no go catch you; I dey laugh and sorry for you; try am and you go know whatsup.

Another thing that gave you away was when you made mention that you are going to lunch at 12.13pm and remember the UK is 1 hour behind in Europe and some other places Nigeria included that was the exact time in the UK hence you were posting from the UK and not any other place in Europe as you would have us believe.

Suddenly, someone you meet only a couple of times now knows all your history to the extent that they have access to your iCloud account; hahahahha make I laugh again; you are not good at defending yourself at all at all; this thing don hook you for throat and you take style dey fall hand big time the way you dey yawn up and down the whole place.

You usually defend yourself on the slightest provocation with a caustic tongue on this forum even with only a small insult from someone you will attack them like a rottweiler yet this involves your reputation and you are forming "my lawyer said i should avoid speaking up" and defending yourself. I will only take what Babe3 said with a pinch of salt as there are always 3 sides to a story; Your side, their side and the truth. If what Babe3 said and posted here is genuine and you are not defending yourself against it, then I am really, really disappointed.

I knew from time that there is no way someone who is gainfully employed or running a business of their own would have the time to post 37,000 post using your Coogar's handle as an example and most of them very very long at that and don’t forget that when the tsunami of NL occurred it wiped away a great number of posts otherwise this 37,000 would have even been more. Now compare all your other monica’s Sauron1 alone has 24,000 and others and they run into thousands of post and you say you are gainfully employed? More or less employed on NL. People like you who spend all their time online are usually introverted and communicate online more than in real life. They are also quiet in real life as some who have met you have attested to and they are probably right.

@Babe3; if all you are saying is true then document all your evidence and save them 1,2,3,4,5,6 times etc in case your phone, computer or laptop gets stolen at least you would have the evidence saved else where. But you know say you yourself no try at all. You fall hand wella. Person dey fly you business class ticket, dey buy you all those expensive gifts etc and you know ask am say which kin work you dey do to afford that luxury. You dey chop money dey go without any care in the world. Just note that you fit go prison yourself as an accomplice to the allegations you are making against Coogar as it would be hard to believe that you knew nothing about it. The way you describe the allegations/issues are how those type of people involve in such atrocities carry out their acts. I hope you have learnt your lesson and I admire your courage for speaking up as against being silenced and being blackmailed. Regarding releasing your picture know that if he tries it he most likely would be charged and go to prison as it is now an offence in the UK to engage in such act. Also, I assume you are also trying to get your pound of flesh for the relationship not working out; hence these revelations. When the going was good, who knew anything? Otherwise why did you not say anything before and waited for 8 months to come out; I just had to chip that in as that is what it presently looks like.

@Cherryice; you come out to support an allegation against Jaybee3 that was made and you were asked by Jaybee3 to present your evidence and you decided to say you don’t have the conversation history any longer; something really must be wrong in trying to dent another person’s reputation. Be careful of that and don’t rely on them say them say otherwise you will get yourself into serious trouble one of these days.

@Airmark, Ibime and others; una don ready for Coogar on this forum hahahahaha; chai nah to deal ruthlessly with Coogar nah em remain. Coogar knows that it is no longer business as usual on this forum again for him if he doesn’t put in a good defense over these gross and serious allegations made against him from Babe3.

@Jaybee3; you yourself no try oh; as I don dey hear things about you for the kin things wey you dey do; nah allegations I see them as for now o until proof go show face. I beg clean up your ways o and be good.

@Dayokanu aka Raumdeuter; well don oh as you open thread you come disappear into oblivion hehehehe.

@Timbuktu; hmmmmm I see a few here saying you are Coogars alternate handle. Maybe maybe not; but I am beginning to put 2 plus 2 to make 5 with some of the similarities I am seeing in your style and approach of things with that of Coogar. Freecocoa take note o as both of you are always cat and dog.

I just say make I spice up the thread as I see say the thread don dey die down. I dey greet oh my people; as I dey enjoy the gist wella. I never see Idowuogbo for this thread oh as this kin thing no dey miss am anyway hope you’re cool girl and you dey kampe.

Dmcdad, AbuMikey, Barackohandso, Sebod... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Braintouch(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Glock8:

U don read the gist?
Yes o, it's becoming clear now
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
coded01:

Dmcdad, AbuMikey, Barackohandso, Sebod... shocked

More lies as usual
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kr0ne(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Emaprince:
grin' grin grin'LWKM !!!

Cc kr0ne
Imagine the challenge. Coogar can brag for Burkina Faso. grin grin
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by coded01: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

More lies as usual

I tire oh... shocked Smh... lipsrsealed
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by patrickmuf(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dadehmola:

You are a foool!!

You read my posts in the man utd thread yet you still come here to disgrace yourself with comments synonymous with "never-do-wells" like yourself.

If na the money wey coogar display that time dey "shack" you, I pity your wife & children!! grin cheesy
Seriously you're one of those I'm particularly disappointed in...
You were Coogar's case yesterday, address him here and now and stop shouting...
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

i am going back to my primary base(sports section) to disturb the peace a bit. let sonofmark hold his erection in his palms thinking anyone would believe his idïotic theory.

cheers!

In your mind now you have brag audaciously defended yourself. grin angry angry
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a liar, fraudsters and a criminal. Those are the basic facts.

5 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Be objective.

Man just sent for me still! Asking me to come through Waterloo. What is that about?
I'm not trying to justify any of them actions, and you wont see me doing that, but fuckery is fuckery regardless of its colour.

There are two things happening here. There is a girl who was really scammed who is trying to get even, and there are people who are jumping on it to settle their own scores. The pertinent question is why do so many mans wanna lick of shots at my man?

I've only responded to dude cos he called me out. I like him and been trying to advise him to tone down the hype. I dont think too many people take kindly to be rubbed up the wrong way by a scam artist.

She either got scammed or claiming to be scammed cos my man dipped! Don't take everything you read on here too serious though, so if I ask you to come thru to Euston station, you will leave ur job and come meet me there?? Like I have stated numerous times, you can say or be anything or anyone on here/Internet.

2 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by airmark(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
patrickmuf:

What's wrong with you guy? I typed coogar's real name here to flash him i know about him very well and all i said about him being a scammer is true. Up till now the m0f0 never challenged me that i gave wrong info, because he knows very well i have him in my pocket. I say it umpteenth time, coogar is a scammer. The mod here advised me to remove his name, which i did, coogar's friend is still crying that i posted coogar's govt name for you to know that i am spot on. Coogar is fighting the last battle of his criminal life, and i will help him in losing it. I am busy now i just addressed your post. Ask coogar to give me that his uk personal accountant, Mr. Arif digit to verify his claim. He wont, Arif is his support man in hacking stolen credit cards. I can tell you coogar knows i can send him to jail anywhere he is. Nairaland posting rules are helping him for now. But not offline.

6 Likes

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by kr0ne(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
firstEVA:
They had a beef sometime ago in the rap battle section. I believe this thread was created for revenge.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

i suspect you are his friend, that's why you so conveniently defend him grin...it's a free world as you said wink

Like I care what a knob head like yourself think about me, Allow me man!

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by adebayo201: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
weedtaker:
dem fraud abi dem no fraud, nothing concern me, abeg coogar continue, ur cursing skiLLs no be here grin
imagine de type of cursing skills tinx wey some pple want make we miss because of fraud allegations without concrete proof.

God bless you... I've taken little of my time to read over and over, no concrete proof to prove that he's a fraud. It's just enemies gathering to pull him down just because of his "cussing".

I wonder... Even the accuser is nowhere to be found after a mere screenshots. All these guys have been people coogar perfectly laid their back down either in sport section or rap or whatever...

Coogar... England vs France today... Do you think Smalling is going to stop Martial
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
follypimpi:

Like I care what a knob head like yourself think about me, Allow me man!

Are you high? You can fucck off....birds of the same feathers. It's my choice if I choose to voice out my suspicions. How is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by elampiro(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:
All this wouldn't be happening if the guy wasn't so abrasive.....

The thing that annoyed babe3 was the fact that after some things happened(and believe me they happened), he still came here to continue his hyper-aggressive behavior. That's why she decided to take him down, and why so many people are working behind the scenes to take him down in a determined fashion.

This dude has enemies. Some of the guys shouting 'welcome back' on the manyoo thread are his deadliest enemies with huge chips on their shoulders. I know this. I've seen...things

Your last paragraph.

I am one of those who welcome him back (to football analysis). I am not his enemy. I am just a rival on sports debate. There is a bitter rivalry between us.

If there are people welcoming him and at same time working behind the scene to take him down, then they are hypocrites.

But this thread with Chinese letters. It's running faster than one can follow.
Re: 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 by follypimpi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

What's wrong with you guy? I typed coogar's real name here to flash him i know about him very well and all i said about him being a scammer is true. Up till now the m0f0 never challenged me that i gave wrong info, because he knows very well i have him in my pocket. I say it umpteenth time, coogar is a scammer. The mod here advised me to remove his name, which i did, coogar's friend is still crying that i posted coogar's govt name for you to know that i am spot on. Coogar is fighting the last battle of his criminal life, and i will help him in losing it. I am busy now i just addressed your post. Ask coogar to give me that his uk personal accountant, Mr. Arif digit to verify his claim. He wont, Arif is his support man in hacking. I can tell you coogar knows i can send him to jail anywhere he is. Nairaland posting rules are helping him for now. But not offline.

I dont even know who coogar is or what his govt name is, nor am I in support of his action(s). It is a biiitch move posting anyone's govt name, be it real or false on social network! Even the lady in question, did not post his real name on here, so you should know better. If truly you are true to the course, you should hand all these info to the police.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Police, Firefighters Abandon Man On Electric Pole (pics) / Police Arrest 10 Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti / Another Killers' Den Uncovered In Ibadan, Body Of School Boy, Many Others Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.