Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 (38295 Views)

Buhari's Deputies In 1985 Vs In 2017 - By Stanley Nwabia / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by vivacious01: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

Mr. Okechukwu Buhari - President, Commander In Chief and Father of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

A man of Competence, Character and Integrity. Ride on Presido
This pix na nightmare to some people o,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by PRYCE(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

^^^^ Yours is becoming a Brain Tumor grin grin grin
GO AND DIE!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2015
While some of us pray hard for this country to change n for d good policies of the government to succeed, some people have dedicated their lives to praying for d government of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari to fail just so they could say 'I told u so'..If u r one of those people eh, d kind thunder wey go fire u still de do press- up for sambisa forest....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Rexnegro(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:
BUHARI'S ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR:

1. "MINISTERAIL" Nomination
2. MINISTERAIL confirmation
3. U-17 World Cup, SCRABBLE, BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ( By fire by force) grin grin
4. Stealing people's Mandates at the tribunals
5. Screwing our economy over (GEJ's fault)
6. Continuous loss of life ( GEJ'S fault)
7. Being a complete DUNCE
8. DISREGARD of Federal Character in His appointments (ADMIRAL GENERAL BUHARI OF WADIYA)
9. Political Witchhunt (Under the guise of his Anti-Corruption ANTI PDP Mirage)
10. Trying To Dictate To the Senate And HOR albeit unsuccessful ( Democracy Fought back)
11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. WORLD TOURS
13. DEMARKETING NIGERIA AND QUASHING INVESTOR CONFIDENCE
14. MASS LAY-OFF( carried out by his ilk.. One Hameed Ali comes to mind)
15. OUTRIGHT DENIALS OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES
16. MASS EXODUS OF OUR MOST PRICED INVESTORS... JP MORGAN
17. Delaying the constitution of his cabinet "Till the fullness of time" or till the "old wine" became useless!
18. Gonna Happen on Wednesday * SWEARING IN OF HIS PERSONAL "NOISEMAKERS"

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

CONGRATULATIONS DULLARPO! OYA MASTURBATORS, COME JERK OFF AND CUM ALL OVER THIS THREAD... in M.I's voice * It's allowed* grin grin
while ur own achievement is...you are FOOLISH. When baba Jesus was on earth no be everybody like Him so
am not surprise at ur hatred for pmb....
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Diamonddris(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2015
But wait o...do I even know this Buhari..

Am not a Nigerian though..

But I am a BIAFRAN...
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by carinmom(f): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:

3. U-17 World Cup, SCRABBLE, BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ( By fire by force) grin grin
8. DISREGARD of Federal Character in His appointments (ADMIRAL GENERAL BUHARI OF WADIYA)
10. Trying To Dictate To the Senate And HOR albeit unsuccessful ( Democracy Fought back)
11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. WORLD TOURS
17. Delaying the constitution of his cabinet "Till the fullness of time" or till the "old wine" became useless!

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

CONGRATULATIONS DULLARPO! OYA MASTURBATORS, COME JERK OFF AND CUM ALL OVER THIS THREAD... in M.I's voice * It's allowed* grin grin

When will you ever get sense
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Hope Nurse Metuh is around to attend to the PB of the wailing wailers.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by wiseoneking: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
This is the real Goodluck

The one bearing the name is just

BadLuck
Sorry, i want to ask, was it also Biafran dominated team that won this 1985 world as was thesame in 2015. Just want to know.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by uzolexis(f): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2015
Pls guys don't make this a political thing. This is not about politics, let's celebrate these boys and leave our political ideologies out of this.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by PRYCE(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2015
carinmom:

When Your Kpekus Stops smelling! grin grin

Furckk off my mentions joor!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Iyoma2(f): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
This is the real Goodluck

The one bearing the name is just

BadLuck
kiki kia kia, Yahoo gudluck bloodshed gudluck, dis is d 5th time of winning d cup, ur gudluck came in 1st time tru coup, second time tru 12yrs of violence n bloodshed. Ur gudluck shuld show us d change he promised n stop deceiving u n himself its Gods grace that gave us d cup n not ur dullard luck.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:

11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. WORLD TOURS

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

oga na Ministerial not ministerail ok...meanwhile ur father's only achievement is given birth to a stupiid bastard* like u..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Rexnegro(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2015
KingEli:
While some of us pray hard for this country to change n for d good policies of the government to succeed, some people have dedicated their lives to praying for d government of Pres. Muhammadu Buhari to fail just so they could say 'I told u so'..If u r one of those people eh, d kind thunder wey go fire u still de do press- up for sambisa forest....
bros d thunder at sambisa no dey effective no mata d press up... give them osogbo n badagry thunder those ones dey ever dey ready to strike all pmb/vpyo wailer and bad wishers....lik one fool wey dey list pmb achievements so far...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by dessy249(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Hope u remember ur mom and dad is among?
dipopooo:
Yeyestically!
I hope dat will solve our unemployment issue.
I hope that will stop insurgency.
I hope that will boost our economy.
I hope that will giv us stable power supply.
I hope that will make Nigeria a 'state of utopia'.

BTW, U17 won world cup & super eagle won Africa nations cup under GEJ govt.

Nigeria is full of mumu.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by 5instein: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Why are some ppl talking rubbish....how is PMB or GEJ d reason y nigeria win trophies...does everything have to be political
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Sharksblow(m): 9:22am On Nov 09, 2015
NICE ONE
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by egift(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2015
vivacious01:
This pix na nightmare to some people o,lol.

I tell you. All my brothers who fought me get sadden whenever I make it my DP.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by tommykiwi(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Apc should lev dis trash and tell us better...Is it. Buhari dat is the goal Keeper or Striker?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Ujupsy: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Was buhari one of the players because some people here are attributing the sweat of another man to another,the names I hear during the match from the coach to players are all able body Igbo guys,little or no Hausa/ Fulani,why all this noise about pmb, igbos doing this country proud since time immemorial bitter pile for some people to accept.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2015
carinmom:

this one was born like dis o..he is not redeemable
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by PRYCE(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
KingEli:
oga na Ministerial not ministerail ok...meanwhile ur father's only achievement is given birth to a stupiid bastard* like u..
Go choke yourself and die Bro! I ain't in your league! grin grin grin

I must have set fire in the camp of the Masturbators! Wait did I interrupt your jerking off session? Kpele oo!

I STRUCK A RAW NERVE AND THAT GIVES ME IMMENSE JOY!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by anonimi: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Shortly after that 1985 picture IBB kicked out the ass of the dumbo for the same issue of plenty noise but negative performance.
The maiden edition in China ended on August 11 with the Eaglets' victory while Babangida overthrew Buhari on August 27!

Will another person kick his ass again before the clueless one BANKRUPTS us yet again

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828090_img20150830061633_jpeg20175b2785fab467921f1449f2e6c9d3
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2015
some youths sha. .This is not history undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by solonazzy: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:

11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. WORLD TOURS

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

Lwkmd.... Very funny.... Mtcheew
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by carinmom(f): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
KingEli:
this one was born like dis o..he is not redeemable
i dey tell you.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by HRich(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
If it was in GEJ's days, he would have called this boys before the final. Via phone calls.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by pentalk(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:

11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. WORLD TOURS

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

Chai..see brain...this is serious. Frontal lobe syndrome
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 09, 2015
get a brain Bro! !
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by saint047(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Finally, something worth celebrating after 6 months of Body language.
Congratulations Eaglets. Congratulations Amuneke Congratulations GMB
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by moscobabs(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2015
egift:

Mr. Okechukwu Buhari - President, Commander In Chief and Father of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

A man of Competence, Character and Integrity. Ride on Presido
you have killed wailers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:
Go choke yourself and die Bro! I ain't in your league! grin grin grin

I must have set fire in the camp of the Masturbators! Wait did I interrupt your jerking off session? Kpele oo!

I STRUCK A RAW NERVE AND THAT GIVES ME IMMENSE JOY!
why d Bleep will I masturbate when ur mum is dia to Bleep for free?...
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 by luckyman1010(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
PRYCE:

11. PROPAGANDA AND LIES
12. WORLD TOURS

PLEASE ADD YOURS!

sit down there,your mate are making it you continue condemning somebody, idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Patience Jonathan Dancing At Her 54th Birthday Party At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.