Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections (462 Views)

Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections by Xposer: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2015
This just shows that there is no permanent friend nor enemy in politics but permanent interest. Senator Uche Ekwunife on Sunday met with Chief Victor Umeh in a social function for the first time since she defeated him for Anambra Central Senatorial seat in the March 28, 2015 National Assembly elections.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/pics-senator-ekwunife-meets-with-victor.html

Re: Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections by Ciscogod(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Politics with no bitterness
Re: Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections by benedictnsi(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2015
We don see am
Re: Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections by boboLIL(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
This is the definition of politics we were taught in school not the other way round
Re: Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2015
That defeat was good ....I prefer PDP to APGA in that State....
Re: Ekwunife Meets With Umeh For The First Time Since Defeating Him In The Elections by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2015
That defeat was good ....I prefer PDP to APGA in that State....just remembering the state Peter Obi left Anambra back then after eight years in the saddle embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Charges / Watch Romain Jacob Vs. Juli Giner Live Boxing Online HDTV Streaming Free / 2015 Is Here, Rip Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.