Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City (47372 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Prostitutes Plan Mass Protest Fuel Price Hike / Women Stage Protest Against Oshiomhole In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by fejikudz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
nawtipikin:
IF YOU ARE NOT IN BENIN OR EDO STATE U WILL THINK THIS STU.PID SHORT GUY HAS BEEN WORKING.
YES HE HAS BEEN BUSY WORKING ON YOUNG GALS AND DRAINING EDO STATE DRY!
NOTHING MEANINGFUL FROM THIS MIDGET
As in eh.. I was surprised when i visited benin recently. No good roads, no street light, osho don over empower Agbero well well..

4 Likes

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by ERAKAMUS: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
400billionman:
NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY.

That is the bottomline of all these protests. No well fed nation protests..

While the masses are shortchanged, their governors ride like emperors in 22 vehicular convoys of brand new cars.

The average Nigerian cannot fuel and maintain one car..
Oga! Car?
Is car a member of the Family.
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by fejikudz(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
CHARLESTON007:
Oshomole is the biggest scam in the history of edo state imagine a state owned tertiary institution pay 100k+ school fees and this is a school with basically the most dilapidated structures in all the schools in nigeria
AAU??
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by ajepako(f): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
So this Oshiomole useless like this?

I use to think he is an action governor and liked by his people

In fact, I use to think the old Edo man in my hood is exaggerating Oshiomole's failure because the man na PDP guy and Osho na APC

So, Oshobaba is a noise maker?

Na wah for this government sef..

2 Likes

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by dubemivan(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=wink2015 post=39839780][size=20pt]Governor Adams Oshiomole, remain one of the best governor in Nigeria today. If you say you do not like Oshiomole who is better than him. No man is completely clean, even Nelson Mandela of South Africa was criticized by his south african country men and women

During the 8 years rule of Lucky Iginendion as governor of Edo state, petroleum price at the international market rose more than 100 united state dollar Edo state did not witness any major development because Lucky Igbenedion was stealing the money and diverting it to revive his father Gabriel who was already bankrupt and heavily indebt. Lucky never tarred any road. the companie he claim to have built never came to operations.

If Edo state loose a man like Oshiomole they will live to regrets because the man that will come in his place will be a man more wicked down General Sani Abachi who will steal the state crazy and milked them. They will have no mouth to complain.
Do you live in benin or Ghana?
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by millionboi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
TechRev:
Those residents are not progressive. How can they protest against the Progressive governor?? The change agent?? Kai!!!
i.e because u nd ur party (APC)cnt deciv evribdy dsame time.ok
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by 400billionman: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
wink2015:
[size=20pt]Governor Adams Oshiomole, remain one of the best governor in Nigeria today. If you say you do not like Oshiomole who is better than him. No man is completely clean, even Nelson Mandela of South Africa was criticized by his south african country men and women

During the 8 years rule of Lucky Iginendion as governor of Edo state, petroleum price at the international market rose more than 100 united state dollar Edo state did not witness any major development because Lucky Igbenedion was stealing the money and diverting it to revive his father Gabriel who was already bankrupt and heavily indebt. Lucky never tarred any road. the companie he claim to have built never came to operations.

If Edo state loose a man like Oshiomole they will live to regrets because the man that will come in his place will be a man more wicked down General Sani Abachi who will steal the state crazy and milked them. They will have no mouth to complain. A word is enough for the wise.

[/size]

Why are you posting same thing repeatedly ? Smh

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]If Former Governor of Edo state, Lucky Igbenedion had done half of what Oshiomole has done, Edo state would have gone far in terms of road development, jobs and other social infrastructure.

Lucky Igbenedion was busy feathering his nest. He looted the Edo state treasury leaving no money in the state treasury.

The pdp government at the federal level in other to avoid the embarrassment caused by Lucky had to give him a plea bargain to avoid prosecution that will take Lucky to prison cell.

My take is that Former Governor Lucky Igbenedion is to take responsibility for the lean finances of Edo state because he never manage the finances of the states prudently while he was governor for 8 years.[/size]
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by dubemivan(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
ajepako:
So this Oshiomole useless like this?

I use to think he is an action governor and liked by his people

In fact, I use to think the old Edo man in my hood is exaggerating Oshiomole's failure because the man na PDP guy and Osho na APC

So, Oshobaba is a noise maker?

Na wah for this government sef..
I served in Edo as a Corper... From the little i saw and experienced... Am sure you will agree that your prior understanding is an understatement!!!
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by 4reala(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
erunz:
Residents Benin City, Edo State, on Monday expressed their rejection of the policies of the state government by embarking on a peaceful mass protest in major streets of the city.
The protesters marched the streets over Governor Adams Oshiomhole’s policies on tax and school fees hike, as well as growing number abandoned roads projects.
They also frowned at the ‎what they called the dictatorial tendencies of the Government.

http://metrowatchonline.com/mass-protest-against-oshiomhole-administration-rocks-benin-city/
the guy dey look for more money to take maintain dat beautiful oyoyo o grin
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by ibitzbarlow(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Countersam:
Make una check well oh. I hope the former governor who is supposed to be probed for manee mismanagement has not paid these protesters.... There are worse states that are yet to take to the streets... Edo dey enjoy na!

If you are not living in Benin, you will not understand the dynamics in play in the State. Edo State is like an abandoned State. No jobs, no roads, no housing, no water; just taxes and taxes. The state is messed up real bad.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by funkybully(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
This pictures of Edo was taken last week after rainfall.

Benin has no road, oshiomole collect 75 billion loan, nothing to show.

OshiomoOLE is a CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by ajepako(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
dubemivan:

I served in Edo as a Corper... From the little i saw and experienced... Am sure you will agree that your prior understanding is an understatement!!!

Chai... Nigeria is in trouble with these crop of politicians on board now..

And this is a dude that is quick to accuse others and point fingers..
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by tundebaba234: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oshio is a thief! May thunder strike that short devil

2 Likes

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Osyxcel:

In the pinshure ni tongue

Bro e b like you never chop morning food o.
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by wink2015(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Those protesters in Edo state should go to Delta state and see the rubbish left behind by Governor Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan of Delta state. Uduaghan did nothing for 8 years despite all the oil money he received from the federation account.

Delta steel Ovwian Aladja that is suppose to employ youth is not working. The Warri sea port another source of youth employment is dead and dry.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
those not from edo state won't understand what we are suffering... oshiomole has completely killed edo state...every youth now wants to be an agero collecting tax from drivers and sellers.roads are bad,no good health centre, multiple abandoned projects...oshiomole wastes money raising stupid bill boards everywhere..there are roads in benin this idiot has been tarring for 7 years by awarding and reawarding contracts...I just pity my state...we don't have a governor in edo state just an idiot in office

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Panzerfaust(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
erunz:
FOR EDO STATE NA AS E DEY HOT. THIS IS EDO STATE SHOPRITE AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF PROMISE, SIGNBOARD
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by tonquendo4u(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dude left his state and b snooping into national affairs.Stupid ugly mfuka.Tommorow,he'll say its Jona dt led d protest.lol

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Panzerfaust(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
erunz:
FOR EDO STATE NA AS E DEY HOT. THIS IS EDO STATE SHOPRITE AFTER SEVEN YEARS OF PROMISE, SIGNBOARD
IMAGINE!! Thank you for giving us shoprite?!!! As pro-APC as I am, I still agree that oshiomole is a scam.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]There are a lot of rich Edo indigene in Germany, Holland, Italy, USA, Canada etc this people should bring in their foreign capital and revive the state especially now that money from the federation account has dropped.

The hardship is not only in Edo state but it is spread across Nigeria including Lagos state and Abuja. Oshiomole is one of the governor in Nigeria who paid salaries of civil servant promptly without waiting for bailout.

[/size]
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
funkybully:
This pictures of Edo was taken last week after rainfall.

Benin has no road, oshiomole collect 75 billion loan, nothing to show.

OshiomoOLE is a CRIMINAL
funkybully is this uselu-lagos road?

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Goldencollins: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
just like osun state edo state is another state that will be taken over by PDP in their respective upcoming elections
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by DrChukzy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Atigba:

And the bar*stard increase ordinary collection of bsc original certificate to 30 thousand

While so many state schools in Nigeria is just 5k
Daht man is a real thief...Rememberd his days as the NLC president
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
wink2015:
[size=20pt]There are a lot of rich Edo indigene in Germany, Holland, Italy, USA, Canada etc this people should bring in their foreign capital and revive the state especially now that money from the federation account has dropped.

The suffering Edo indigene are complaining are across board ( all over Nigeria ) Oshiomole is one of the governor in Nigeria who paid salaries of civil servant promptly without waiting for bailout.

[/size]
hahaha.you are so naive do you know oshiomole was owning so many months pay to workers and pensioners. do you know oshiomole seizes local govt funds and owes local govt workers their pay for months without end.please shut up and stop peddling lies...you dey vex me...I despise hypocrites and liars
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
fejikudz:
As in eh.. I was surprised when i visited benin recently. No good roads, no street light, osho don over empower Agbero well well..
agbero now control the resources of edo state in connivance with oshiomole...guy na so oshiomole do run edo to the ground
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Gassa007: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
martineverest:
Y didnt dey protest during igbinedion's admin.
Please help by posting this on your page remain
anonymous
OPEN LETTER TO THE PUBLIC
I use this opportunity to plea to the government
of Edo State to return the school fees payable at
Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma to its former
rates,it is no longer news that the citizen of this
country are suffering due to inability of
government to fulfil its campaign promises,it is
very sad at this time for a state owned university
to increase its tution fees.
It will be good to remind the state government
that this is the second time the school fees is
been increased under the same adminstration,the
salary of an average nigerian worker cannot meet
the current realities in the country,if a family has
more than two children to cater for in the school
that implies one has to step down for the other to
complete territary education.
Education should not be a moral burden to the
society,it is one of the primary function of the
government,it is a fundamental human right that
the government has to uphold,the people of Edo
State didnt vote for high rates of school
fees.below is the details of new fees
The management of the
institution has just released these amount for
2015/2016 academic session approved school
fees
are as follows:
1. Arts, Social Sciences and Environmental
Studies(Fine and Applied Arts) – N96,250.00
2. Economics, Public Administration, Business
Administration and Banking & Finance –
N110,000.00
3. Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Physiology and
Education –N112,500.00
4. Engineering, Naturals Sciences (Microbiology
and Computer Science), Architecture and Building
N122,5000.00
5. Medicine – N160,000.00
6. Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing,
Accounting and Law – N127,000.00
6. Institute of Education – N110,000.
Acceptance Fee (Medicine
Surgery):...................75,000
Others(Fresh Students): ...................60,000
9. Student Union Due (All
Students):...................1000
10. AAU legal/file(Fresh
Students):...................800
11. AAU Student Welfare Assurance (All
Students):...................500
12. Matriculation Gown Fee (Fresh
students):................2000
13. Concessional Fee:..............10,000
NOTE: This School Fees circular is only for the
new students.And hiked from 45/47k to over
250k(150%)
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
dhardline:
Hmmm...if care is not taken Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state.
it is a failed state...the problem is suffering has beclouded the thoughts of many Nigerians that they barely know what is required of the government to provide for its people...i say this::: any government that cant provide good roads,constant electricity and water for its people isnt a government...Nigerians should stop singing praises to our politicians for any little they do...we are just too foolish a people...

1 Like

Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by AbuMikey(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
eightsin:
This people have been paid to protest. Oshomole remains the best edo state governor so far. How many protest did they embark on when Lucky Igbinadion?

I hope You know You don't have sense?
Re: Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City by Goldencollins: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
wink2015:
[size=20pt]If Former Governor of Edo state, Lucky Igbenedion had done half of what Oshiomole has done, Edo state would have gone far in terms of road development, jobs and other social infrastructure.

Lucky Igbenedion was busy feathering his nest. He looted the Edo state treasury leaving no money in the state treasury.

The pdp government at the federal level in other to avoid the embarrassment caused by Lucky had to give him a plea bargain to avoid prosecution that will take Lucky to prison cell.

My take is that Former Governor Lucky Igbenedion is to take responsibility for the lean finances of Edo state because he never manage the finances of the states prudently while he was governor for 8 years.[/size]

Apc folks will always blame the previous administration,buhari is still blaming gej after 6months in office and oshomole is still blaming lucky after 7years in office. ....Apc and the blame game,its in their dna

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.