Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Who Will You Give Your Seat To? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will You Give Your Seat To? (44446 Views)

Who Would You Offer Your Seat If You Were In The Lady? / How To Move From The Passenger’s Seat To The Driver’s Seat / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why??? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by loiszandi(f): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
U with crutches whr u dey go? Na which kind car sef be dis? Makapolo?? oya go and book da next bus
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nobody....let them remain standing to avoid partial
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by obinnashady(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
I'll just come down from the bus o,they will sort themselves out.b4 I think get headache
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by Freksy(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2015
All of them deserve to have my seat. I would simply stand up without motioning any of them to the seat, knowing one will surely have it.
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by daveP(m): 12:12am On Nov 10, 2015
A-expects to Always be treated right and expect people to be civil and have their mindset, however impossible- i wont, he looks proud grin

8-expect you to see her condition and react. Sometimes its visible on their face and they want it everytime. Good thing is they have 2-4peeps who may equally want to offer them a seat, so its a no for me grin

C- When i and my bro watched Akon's Ghetto, we say an very old mama. We exclaimed 'orrrr' in pity. My bro then then chipped in 'she may be even wicked' which is true. What is the assurance she wont forget i'm the one that gave the seat, yell @me, etc after some mins passed. Its a no! shocked

D-I think i can, life has some storytellling on his leg.

E- yes il give. That may be the ONLY, ONLY GOOD he might have encounter that isnt related to his condition. grin
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by profmathsland(m): 12:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice.
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by FRANKOXY(m): 5:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Old woman
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by babafirst(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2015
I will vacate my seat for C,the old woman.Then I'll help B to hold her baby while she stands(a little exercise is good for her cos she looks like a belle woman)
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by mrnairaland1(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2015
It is E.

He looks pale and emaciated. He has nothing to support his lankiness even in his condition. Others in their condition still have a support.
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by juanmiguel: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2015
I will gladdly give it to the lady with a child. the baby still has a long way to go while others are almost done here on earth, lol
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by offiahPman: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2015
d old woman
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by kayalla(f): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
lilfroshfresh:
B] cos she's pregnant and carrying a baby

this kin baby wey get bear bear grin grin grin
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2015
No one
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by Sunseeker: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Na to give to da Old Granny na ! Old Mama is knocking on heaven's door,

Motherhood no be sickness jare !

Remember our Mothers used to back pikin and walk 4 miles with tubes of Yam for head before going home to cook and perform konji !!
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by MicKvictorious(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Non of the above... I just pack well and activate cow face
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by netbaba(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
first come,first have
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by kizzy10: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
na the one weh leg dy pain

Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by stuff46(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Onemansquad:
its E oo he is a walking dead
Ma nigga
Re: Who Will You Give Your Seat To? by Lilyomi(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Onemansquad:
choochoo wia av u been!!!
I've bn roaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.