Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials (23767 Views)

Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Berrylite: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
PDP
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by mildflame: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Truly this guys r LUNATICS

4 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by happney65: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
What is this nonsense? Is this opposition politics? Dog wey go lost go lost. When Lai Mohammed offered this nurse a crash course in effective opposition politicking people flayed him. Now, look at the rubbish someone's grandfather is spewing in public. What a shame.

Na so APC Sef dey talk that time..Na same nii..What goes around,comes around..Do me,I do you.. grin grin
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by henchamb(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nurse metuh
Auxiliary nurse
Senior matron in wailers national hospital

5 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by khalids: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by mbulela: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Olisa Metuh is beginning to act like a man who sanity has abandoned.
What utterly laughable drivel is this?

4 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by chiedu7: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
[size=14pt]If dem leave GMB, ein go sack all the southerners for Eaglets and put in all the North.[/size]
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chaiiiii !!

1 Like

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by fako1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Chaaaiiii!!! PDP are learners.

Just imagine what a Lai Muhammed will have said if it was to be GE's administration.

Is that how to play opposition? What are we saying.............what are they saying?

Mtseeeew! A ju rawa lo, tijakadi ko.

3 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by homirefacuny(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oloshi Metuh na mother Fucker.

1 Like

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by MummyTehillah(f): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Am sure Metuh is on same medication with Mourinho.

6 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by tinktanker: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

I quite agree with you, even without reading the content, that this message from Metuhsellah is quite UNNECESSARY and can be tagged as unpatriotic.
The guy needs to find another job, honestly.
he is only doing Wat adesina did when he said it was buhari Dat made dem win it, forgetting they won it twice b4 buhari
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Young03(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
PDP too they talk, na wah from una oo

1 Like

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by dammytosh: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
M0r0ns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Swaggzkid: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Burger01:
PDP self, when will they stop wailing cheesy

This dead party has become so confused and directionless. undecided

So, we now blame success on the president.. Very confused party. Smh undecided

you talk like a cow.
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by slydey(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
I thought u will say we should give Jonathan the credit for the glory. Thanks to GOD

1 Like

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by owumzy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Really
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Jidefido(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
It's a pity that Olisa Metuh has lost the plot completely. What informed this that President Buhari Is not tapping into youths potentials? Must he reason upside or is there a missing bolt in his brains? Is it not the same Buhari that called them via Skpye. That Metuh should just go and sleep joor. Indeed he is the only nurse curing a comatose PDP. I don't usually comment but this got me very angry.

5 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by MummyTehillah(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Firstman01:

E tire me o. If those guys had lost/failed, Buhari will still be blamed. This man does not know the right words to say at the right time. He needs to go for refresher course under Lai Mohammed.

Honesty you are right, then again I think he is on same medication with Mourinho.

3 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Burger01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
What is this nonsense? Is this opposition politics? Dog wey go lost go lost. When Lai Mohammed offered this nurse a crash course in effective opposition politicking people flayed him. Now, look at the rubbish someone's grandfather is spewing in public. What a shame.
O'boi, I tire for PDP o sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by goshen26: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
PDP and politics! The same party that run the affairs of this nation for 16yrs without any other party criticizing them, now another just came in not upro six month they want to distract them by criticizing them
Smh grin

4 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by slydey(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]If dem leave GMB, ein go sack all the southerners for Eaglets and put in all the North.[/size]

Even though most of the boys are from one region nobody complain oo. If is them they will want Biafra again on the team.

3 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Burger01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Swaggzkid:

My hero, Jonathan, talks like a cow.

undecided
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Walelavender(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Being on the other side has so far proved the current opposition can't give us what we need. Imagine the trash from Metuh. Does any party member reads Metuh's write-up before presenting it to the public? It's pathetic! This response is laughable, ludicrous and unnecessary. You don't endear the people to you with this beer parlour opposition tactics. So poor! Pls can we have a more credible opposition?

4 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Abugab(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
Very glaring that Metuh is bereft of wisdom?
Must he speak all the time, seems this their loss to APC has also eaten into his brain.

What is the correlation of Eaglets victory and PMB's statements about the true state of the nation?
Wasn't it PDP that created this large army of unemployed yiuths which PMB just inherited?
Haven know that Nigerian youths can always swim ahead in troubled waters what did PDP do to making the swimming ahead easier for them?

Olisa Metuh is a chronically demented dementia

4 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by tinsel: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
PDP need to replace Metuh.

2 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by fako1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
tinktanker:
he is only doing Wat adesina did when he said it was buhari Dat made dem win it, forgetting they won it twice b4 buhari

See beta 3 point! If you can remember that they won it twice and Metuh cant but rather spew thrash or should i say decided to face another direction. He seriously need a professional course from an incoming minister.

A simple reply of "we won it twice in one administration" for even given am walkaway point sef.

His foolishness just started.....................2019.

1 Like

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by blackpanda: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
This Olisa of a cow keeps ranting fooolishly at every opportunity. Brainless he-goat grin

2 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by gretblue: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
In Senator Ndume voice: Electoral shock is worse than Electrical shock. My only concern is the dearth of viable opposition party to put Apc on their toes.Because with PDP and Olisa Metuh as their spokesperson,the next election will just be a walkover for Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Swaggzkid: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Burger01:
undecided

keep up with your foolishness
Re: Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials by Yksoul(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
METUH,IF YOU ARE JEALOUS,YOU BETTER JOIN APC.YOUTHS'EMPOWERMENT AND INFLUX IN GOVERNMENT THAT WOULD NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY IN YOUR GOVERNMENT.THAT SPEECH IS A DECEIT TO THE YOUTHS TO BELIEVE APC DOES NOT HAVE YOUTHS' DEVELOPMENT AND EMPOWERMENT IN MIND

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Oredola Igbinedion Is Dead / Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.