Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170466 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PrinceRhaeger: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nope, they haven't; but they certainly will. Just relax.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am a Lagos candidate..after the online test, I hv NT gotten any mail from them since then just d success mail of the online test. Am confused oo..wats goin on.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Hamderlat(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Team Lagos: I got success mail after the online assessment but am yet to any message for the paper based test. pls those that got the second message what position did you apply for?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by boik(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
I'm coming for the Sterling Bank interview from Port Harcourt, and i'll be staying in my aunt's place at Maryland. Lagos peeps pls how far is Marina from there? And directions if possible. My aunt don't seem to know much about the place. Thanks!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Eyop: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
boik:
I'm coming for the Sterling Bank interview from Port Harcourt, and i'll be staying in my aunt's place at Maryland. Lagos peeps pls how far is Marina from there? And directions if possible. My aunt don't seem to know much about the place. Thanks!

Not far. Try and leave very early(5:30 to 6am) so you can beat the traffic.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
boik:
It's close. Jst take brt and stop @ Cms...
Pls, wen did u write ur effective communication test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by trino: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Deejayprof:
We refer to the Effective Communications & Business Writing Skills test you recently participated in and we are delighted to inform you that you were successful. You will be contacted with regards to further requirements. Regards.

PLS HAVE THEY CONTACTED ANYONE ON THE FURTHER REQUIREMENT FROM YESTERDAY EVENING UP TILL NOW?

my dear, I have not gotten any mail or text as regards to the further requirement from their successful text sent to me. And some peeps who wrote with me on 26th Nov, 12pm batch have received text and mail invite for interview next week. Are u also in my shoes?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hamderlat:
Team Lagos: I got success mail after the online assessment but am yet to any message for the paper based test. pls those that got the second message what position did you apply for?
It's d same 4 evry oda person in lagos.I will advice u to move on,oda candidates like ours av gotten to d final stage wc is d Interview seems dey av gone past dt stage

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by JAGZZ: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
biggy25:
I am a Lagos candidate..after the online test, I hv NT gotten any mail from them since then just d success mail of the online test. Am confused oo..wats goin on.

Hamderlat:

witorwitoutyou:

It's d same 4 evry oda person in lagos.I will advice u to move on,oda candidates like ours av gotten to d final stage wc is d Interview seems dey av gone past dt stage

It goes a long way to show the level of incompetence of these Workforce guys. This is what Dragnet would never do, depriving successful candidates the opportunities all in the name of not having enough test location spaces.

Now other candidates have gotten to the last interview stage and others are still on the success mail gotten after the online test.

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by boik(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
evolg:

It's close. Jst take brt and stop @ Cms...
Pls, wen did u write ur effective communication test?

Thanks. I wrote the test on 26th November.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Deejayprof: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
trino:

my dear, I have not gotten any mail or text as regards to the further requirement from their successful text sent to me. And some peeps who wrote with me on 26th Nov, 12pm batch have received text and mail invite for interview next week. Are u also in my shoes?
Yes o. The 12pm thing that later turned to 2pm.
Let's just stay positive on it sha.
Meeting U all at the Top!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by napoleon002(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
still can't undastand y some peeps dat got d success mail b invited for d interview while odas are still waiting for invite...9ja factor? or what exactly? just wondering
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kixo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
I keep wondering the modus operandi Workforce uses in selecting their candidates, I wrote a PBT test with them @ Lagos on the 24th of November when some other sets were preparing for the effective communication test. Till now, I haven't received any mail from them either success or regret, it's such a pity that even an organised organisation like workforce can err in such professional conduct. Well, na siddon look I dey
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
napoleon002:
still can't undastand y some peeps dat got d success mail b invited for d interview while odas are still waiting for invite...9ja factor? or what exactly? just wondering
Bro, jst chill. Everybody cannot be interviewed d same day...so it's in batches. Ur invite will come very soon.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by MrSocrate(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
kixo:
I keep wondering the modus operandi Workforce uses in selecting their candidates, I wrote a PBT test with them @ Lagos on the 24th of November when some other sets were preparing for the effective communication test. Till now, I haven't received any mail from them either success or regret, it's such a pity that even an organised organisation like workforce can err in such professional conduct. Well, na siddon look I dey
same with me o,wrote in Abuja since then no success or regret mail
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
You guys should blame Sterling, and not Workforce. Workforce Group is only doing the bidding of her client; Sterling determines the pace of the recruitment process.

@ Kixo, I see you. L grin L grin grin grin Are you still in Ikeja? I knew we weren't gonna get an invite for the next stage just immediately so, I told you I was traveling to benin that same day. I'm just chilling in benin till the invite gets to me. grin Sorry Sterling had to make you go through this thick anxiety. cool smiley
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by yemixi4real(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
MrSocrate:

Few organisations send regret mail, most won't bother, if those you wrote the test on the same day got success mails n you ddnt, abeg move on...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2015
trino:

Same here.... everyone can't be called the same day, remember it's a one on one interview and not a general thing. Stay positive till then and prepare.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2015
In case you know someone who has gone through this process before, I will like to know if this is the last stage in the recruitment process or we still have more to go...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kixo(m): 1:52am On Dec 05, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:
You guys should blame Sterling, and not Workforce. Workforce Group is only doing the bidding of her client; Sterling determines the pace of the recruitment process.

@ Kixo, I see you. L grin L grin grin grin Are you still in Ikeja? I knew we weren't gonna get an invite for the next stage just immediately so, I told you I was traveling to benin that same day. I'm just chilling in benin till the invite gets to me. grin Sorry Sterling had to make you go through this thick anxiety. cool smiley
I site you bro, I left for Benin last Sunday, since we wrote the test, you need to see how I was looking at any pop that comes to my phone, infact I even had to cancel some engagements hoping each day, I will get the good news. Well, I refuse to give up
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kixo(m): 1:53am On Dec 05, 2015
MrSocrate:
let's hope that it's in batches, because I am still hoping
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Highbee015(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2015
HeisenbergWW:

No, i didnt get.
How was ur interview
HeisenbergWW:

No, i didnt get.
How was ur interview

Eyah sorry to hear that, better 1 will come bro. I got a sucess text after d interview and was told to come on Monday for training & documentation screening process.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2015
kixo:

I site you bro, I left for Benin last Sunday, since we wrote the test, you need to see how I was looking at any pop that comes to my phone, infact I even had to cancel some engagements hoping each day, I will get the good news. Well, I refuse to give up
hahahahaha. Let's just be optimistic smiley
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bianca42003(f): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2015
kixo:

I wrote on the 24th too in Lagos. No feed back yet.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Mayodotun: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2015
For those that wrote pbt and dint get either success or failure mail move on, I called dem ydai nd dey said dos dat dey want to pick have been picked.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kixo(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Mayodotun:
For those that wrote pbt and dint get either success or failure mail move on, I called dem ydai nd dey said dos dat dey want to pick have been picked.
it just shows how disorganised they are by selecting preferred locations against others. same date were given to everyone, yet different dates were given for PBT, some location(s) who were lucky to have done their PBT earlier had the upper hand, I saw it coming ever since I discovered that the same week I was writing PBT, that was the same week others were writing their effective communication exam. Well that's life, Moving on
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kixo(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2015
bianca42003:

I wrote on the 24th too in Lagos. No feed back yet.
Like someone said, he said they have already picked the candidates they want. Better days ahead
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by seyemon(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=Highbee015 post=40701021]

Eyah sorry to hear that, better 1 will come bro. I got a sucess text after d interview and was told to come on Monday for training & documentation screening process.[/quote

Oga highbee15...please accept my hearty congratulations...I have got a few questions for you...1.when were you interviewed 2.how many interviews did you pass through
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Highbee015(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=seyemon post=40707656][/quote]

Tnx sir. Was interveiwed last week and it was a 2 staged interveiw. I think there z still remaining 1(will b conducted by the bank itself) but workforce will take down all our details b4 we proceed.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Highbee015:

Tnx sir. Was interveiwed last week and it was a 2 staged interveiw. I think there z still remaining 1(will b conducted by the bank itself) but workforce will take down all our details b4 we proceed.
since u got a text fr a test, can it be gatecrashed?? Cuz derz another one coming up on Monday
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Highbee015(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
rayikem:
since u got a text fr a test, can it be gatecrashed?? Cuz derz another one coming up on Monday

I don't think its possible coz there was an attendance and u have to sign against ur name.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
Has anybody received invitation for interview apart from those that got theirs after they received success mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.