Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States (1083 Views)

More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by dinachi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is the best way to let our misguided Biafran brothers know that he means business! Use rivers criminal governor wike as a case study.

1 Like

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by CharlyNick: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
That won't solve the problem

1 Like

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
You call over million people misguided. Who is guided here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by brize(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Who is your brothers? We are not brothers o , have you forgotten that We are fake products sellers, baby factory C.E.O's and arrogant to our hosts.... If you have forgotten so easily i want to remind you.

9 Likes

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by KinkyAngela(f): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
The protest MUST continue. Lock up all the shops, markets, schools, banks etc in the south est. Block all the major highways and roads.
Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name. Amen

7 Likes

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by Rose2014: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
brize:
Who is your brothers? We are not brothers o , have you forgotten that We are fake products sellers, baby factory C.E.O's and arrogant to our hosts.... If you have forgotten so easily i want to remind you.

cheesy cheesy
obum88:
You call over million people misguided. Who is guided here?
Don't mind the miscreant op. He's just seeking attention
They hate Igbos but will do anything to keep them in Nigeria
What an irony

7 Likes

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by bukifemi1: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
He cannot try it. He is a terrorist himself

1 Like

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by otr1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Give the Ibos what they want abeg.
Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by dinachi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
No genuine Igbo man wants Biafra! Only jobless jonathanian supporters want Biafra. Buhari should call all the SS/SE governors and give them 24 hours ultimatum.

4 Likes

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by dinachi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Another set of people supporting biafra agitation are some Ijaws who want to take over Igbo properties in port harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by athaboi(f): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
dinachi:
No genuine Igbo man wants Biafra! Only jobless jonathanian supporters want Biafra. Buhari should call all the SS/SE governors and give them 24 hours ultimatum.
lolz! Small pikin brain

1 Like

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by Raiders: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
No need for state of emergency because the protest has been peaceful so far. Every Nigerian has the right to protest peacefully
Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by DLuciano: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
dinachi:
This is the best way to let our misguided Biafran brothers know that he means business! Use rivers criminal governor wike as a case study.

you thought u have made a point, clap for yourself.

talking crap!!

1 Like

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by Abagworo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
dinachi:

Period! Buhari should militarize those States being used by PDP to destabilize Nigeria. If you doubt me why did the protest fail in Imo State?

1 Like

Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by dinachi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo:

Period! Buhari should militarize those States being used by PDP to destabilize Nigeria. If you doubt me why did the protest fail in Imo State?
Good points! How come it is predominantly PDP states that are holding IPOB rally? This is PDP penetration strategy! By the time a state of emergency is declared,they will learn their lessons.
Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by JustOzito(f): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
The protest MUST continue. Lock up all the shops, markets, schools, banks etc in the south est. Block all the major highways and roads.
Biafra republic must be actualised in Jesus name. Amen
Amen
Re: I Urge PMB To Declare State Of Emergence In All IPOB Rally States by JustOzito(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Some people definitely not d biafrans are stupid like d fellow below

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Appointment For Goodluck Jonathan / The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) / How I Received 10k Gift From Mtn--pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.