Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? (985 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Seun Why.... / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by Tudor2: 7:03pm On May 14, 2009
Seun,why was i banned after making the thread 'who is the moderator on the 'islam for muslims' section seems like you're incompetent'.i was banned ostensibly for 'troll' what the hell does that mean?
this has come as a shock to me because after recieving posts and messages insulting and threatening me calling on me to shut my flying trap and labelling me a bigot from that tyrant MRCRACKLES,i've finally been banned,no thanks to him.and to think my troubles started when i called islamic terrorists pigs,ha! If thats what got me eventually banned let me now recant and say what the islamist mrcrackles wants to hear 'islamic terrorists are servants of allah,may allah continue to bless their fruitful works,may they get their 72 virgins in heaven-insha allah'- i hope this solves the problem and gets me unbanned
come to think,there are muslims like abuzola,uplawal and co who insult jesus and the bible yet they're treated as saints,they are tolerated and the christian folks choose to debate them.why isn't there fair moderation?
Pls seun look into this crime and injustice against my humble self.my profile name is 'tudor'.anyone wishing to view my innocent posts should click on my profile name on the topic in this section ''who is the moderator on the islam for muslims section,seems like you're incompetent''. . .i cant insert the link coz i visit nairaland with a mobile device.
Re: Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On May 14, 2009
Dude,stop spamming everywhere.why not try to PM seun and have it sorted out? smiley
Re: Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by Tudor2: 8:37pm On May 14, 2009
Ok mrs genius,how do i do that?
Re: Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by ifyalways(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2009
Mr Genuis its or sumtin undecided
Re: Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by Tudor2: 7:57am On May 15, 2009
Sent an email almost immediately it happened to ,seems as if seun doesnt read his emails regularly,how long does one have to wait for the love of seun!
Re: Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by Tudor2: 7:57am On May 15, 2009
Sent an email almost immediately it happened to ,seems as if seun doesnt read his emails regularly,how long does one have to wait for the love of seun!
Re: Seun Why Was I (tudor) Banned? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2010
Tudör:

This dude must have gone through hell to have made her/him to lament like the above.

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To A Person Who. . . / Thought Provoking Quotes. Does this apply to you??? / Destiny And Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.