Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven (3081 Views)

Picture: When Your Dad And Mum Are Professors Of English Language / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by cuvox(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
supposing this is the only bus taking NIGERIANS to heaven, what will you do?

I know say Lalasticlala go get front seat

Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by chocolateme(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
I go wear six inches pointed heels follow dey drag am. Observe the people on this pix, they look fake and ghost like. Evil creatures. I no follow them drag again because I wonder truly where the bus is going
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by kalushaiyke(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
cuvox:
If I don't succeed in entering the bus then I will go with plan B which is 'killing the driver' that's if it's human cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by bufness(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
I go wear six inches pointed heels follow dey drag am. Observe the people on this pix, they look fake and ghost like. Evil creatures. I no follow them drag again because I wonder truly where the bus is going
dayummn, wow, permit me to say this ma'm you are one of the most lovely looking females the good lord created in this word, am sure he was reluctant to even allow you come to earth, ur simply too gorgeous to be in this world wink
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by Danielboi: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
oga for get dat thing no be nigetia we dey nah people like yiu der won die for dis kind of thing
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by chocolateme(f): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
bufness:
dayummn, wow, permit me to say this ma'm you are one of the most lovely looking females the good lord created in this word, am sure he was reluctant to even allow you come to earth, ur simply too gorgeous to be in this world wink
hmm!! I am not sure if I should take it as a compliment or sarcasm because been too gorgeous to be in this world wey sweet like this means you want me never to have existed in the first place or to die.. But if it's a compliment, daalu but if not, ya so kwa gi. smiley
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by chocolateme(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Danielboi:
oga for get dat thing no be nigetia we dey nah people like yiu der won die for dis kind of thing
madam
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by bufness(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm!! I am not sure if I should take it as a compliment or sarcasm because been too gorgeous to be in this world wey sweet like this means you want me never to have existed in the first place or to die.. But if it's a compliment, daalu but if not, ya so kwa gi. smiley
haha lol, its a compliment, is that hausa u speaking? or igbo?
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by chocolateme(f): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
bufness:
haha lol, its a compliment, is that hausa u speaking? or igbo?
tnx dearest. It's Igbo
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by drizslim(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
I hope the driver is not igbo

He go overcharge undecided
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by otutupu: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
cuvox:
This na drawing na!...meanyl if na the true bus na me dey drive am then.....and am unkillable...lol grin kikikik
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by cuvox(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
drizslim:
I hope the driver is not igbo

He go overcharge undecided

LMAO... heaven no get tribe o
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by bufness(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
tnx dearest. It's Igbo
oh good, stay beautiful
Re: Funny Picture : When This Is The Only Bus Going To Heaven by Danielboi: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2015
chocolateme:
madam
nah wahhhh for u dis guy oooohhhh

(1) (Reply)

When Chelsea Fans Hear Lukaku( Funny Pix) / A Lil Bit Of Sunshine And England Strips neked! / Letter To My Future Husband (you Need To Read This) LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.