Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,027 members, 7,856,122 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) (1530 Views)

Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Queen Grace Chioma-Egboh Birthday Party! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
‎Following her handover as Miss Ambassador For Peace Diaspora 2014 recently at the star-studded coronation and award night of the pageant‎ in Abuja, Miss Chioma Egboh traveled to Cape Town to cool off

‎Speaking with her from South Africa she said" I needed a brief change of environment to relax and Cape Town seems to be my option for now because my brother and cousins stay there...it's been a busy year for me, with this visit and the fun with my people here, I believe I will return fully prepared to carry on with the projects of my foundation - Chigolden Aid Foundation"

The Enugu state born ex-beauty queen‎ who was featured in De Prince music video " Oga Titus" is expected back to Nigeria soon with a bang.

"Wow‎! It's been an exciting experience here, my cousins and brother have been making my day" She stressed.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/11/flexing-tinz-ex-beauty-queen-chioma.html?m=0

Re: Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
I like the last photo

Sexy ladies
Re: Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) by AlexReports(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Follow on Instagram : @alexreports

Re: Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
For that Man mind

Naim be King of the Jungle

Uncle Oshiomhole go marry the babe as 2nd Wife

Sai Oshiomhole tongue
Re: Ex-beauty Queen Chioma Grace Egboh Holidays In Cape Town With Friends! (photos) by cosmic22(m): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
wowo tin

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Performs! / Nollywood Has Done It Again! See The Latest Movie Poster / Donald Duke Caught Staring At Omotola At Ben Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.