Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) (33202 Views)

Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos) / Ikpeazu: Appeal Court Rebukes Abang, Says He "Raped Democracy" / President Vladimir Putin Rebukes U.S. For Abandoning God And Christian Value (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

Yes it is WORSE than bad as it is baddest! grin
How many times do you think he should do that?
There is something called SYSTEMS. We black people need to focus on that aspect to our lives than these Ad-Hoc media frenzies that are SYMPTOMATIC of our disorderly, jungle level of evolution.
I hope you understand my logic now. cheesy
bros with the police and other law enforcement agencies being understaffed is it wrong for the governor to call him to order before he kills someone? think and give a proper answer this time around
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by zubby29(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
dis gov reminds me of idi amin lipsrsealed

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
zicoraads:
tongue Fashola wannabe tongue

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by efilefun(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
lol they both look alike, in a more civilized country all this stunts aint needed, an ordinary cctv camera would have done the job perfectly

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ephemmm:

Shup up your stinking mouth: what did Fashola put in place that he has destroyed if I may ask?

1: LASTMA no longer respect his orders
2: Tanker Drivers ignore him like a smelly fart and go about their own business disrupting traffic
3: Area boyus from Lagos Island have invaded Ikoyi to start collecting undocumented taxes, levies and duties from kiosks, Okada and Danfo.. this was unheard of in Fashola's time.
4: Okada riders now ply roads they were banned from in Fashola's time
5: Omonile's now kill land-owners and buyers without respect.. even the Lagos Elite have been killed and injured..
6: Morale and Confidence for Violence and Disruption have increased in areas such as Lagos Island, Adeniji, Mushin-Olosha, Costain, Coker-Aguda, Orile and Oworoshoki as these miscreants known as Agberos from Abmode's lineage have taken to the streets unchained

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by omoode2: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
he should go and confront the traffic robbers na grin....yeye undecided
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wait o.C as dah guy charge.Im wan beat governor ni?
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
bros with the police and other law enforcement agencies being understaffed is it wrong for the governor to call him to order before he kills someone? think and give a proper answer this time around

Firstly, the police etc are NOT understaffed as you see most of them doing non-law enforcement related duties of "body guard" to Acting big men, not so
Secondly, if they are understaffed, is the SYSTEMATIC response not that of increasing their number after a careful STUDY of the overall needs now and the foreseeable future to identify immediate and upcoming GAPS
Thirdly, this will mean (if necessary) hiking the tax/FINE/LEVIES rates to scare people from committing such CRIMES and loafers away from over-crowded Lagos state, abi

Can we say I don think small for give proper answer as you requested? cheesy
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
armadeo:
Guy Don turn traffic warden.

Abi oh......such a terrible display of JOBLESSNESS by an overpaid EMPLOYEE of the tax-paying residents of Lagos state!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2092636_my_jpeg32c947b9a6de6f2209b785db74601af5

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by vtechpower: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
tongue this man must be a lucky man, for coming across the governor of lagos state today wey bi first day of the week. Happy stay in KIRI KIRI.
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible are Black people (Bantu) of Africa.
Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
I AM BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I AM BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30- King James Bible
My SKIN IS BLACK upon me, and my bones
are burned with heat.
  click, read , and like my Facebook Page for more information--- http://m.facebook.com/Hebrew-Israelite-Philosophy-810628495726004/ or
go this thread for more information in Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/2328147/west-africans-africans-southern-part
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Nicolars(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
thexzy:
that guy think say na ambode'§ brother be that.....is just like a movie to him

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
vtechpower:
tongue this man must be a lucky man, for coming across the governor of lagos state today wey bi first day of the week. Happy stay in KIRI KIRI.

I thought he will be FINED and prosecuted if necessary.
Why send him to Kirikiri to be CATERED for at the expense of our hard earned money that we pay as TAXES so the prisons can function?
Abeg, oya tell me why should we do such a stewpid thing?
Why
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by onatisi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Look at them as if they are both acting a Yoruba movie grin
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

Firstly, the police etc are NOT understaffed as you see most of them doing non-law enforcement related duties of "body guard" to Acting big men, not so
Secondly, if they are understaffed, is the SYSTEMATIC response not that of increasing their number after a careful STUDY of the overall needs now and the foreseeable future to identify immediate and upcoming GAPS
Thirdly, this will mean (if necessary) hiking the tax/FINE/LEVIES rates to scare people from committing such CRIMES and loafers away from over-crowded Lagos state, abi

Can we say I don think small for give proper answer as you requested? cheesy
ok end of argument. seriously? a country of 170m people can't even boast of 500k policemen and you think the police is not understaffed? how will he even pay the fine if there's no police to arrest him? there's no point arguing with you
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by dennisworld1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
who among them is ambode
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Jaideyone:
ok end of argument. seriously? a country of 170m people can't even boast of 500k policemen and you think the police is not understaffed? how will he even pay the fine if there's no police to arrest him? there's no point arguing with you

And YOUR solution is that the state governor should stop and arrest each person he sees along the way, not so
How EFFICIENT is that?
For how long should we continue to operate on that mode? 2 years? 10 years? 30 years? Forever

YOU do not know that we are 170 million neither do you KNOW that we have only 500,000 policemen.
If you do please provide your source for this statistics/census.
Abi nor be that be the basis of any SYSTEMATIC reform? Data?
That is how people throw several figures of Lagos state's population when the last census in 2006 established it as less than 10 million, not so

Meanwhile, HOW will what you agree to be a bad situation CHANGE?
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Paschal55(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Publicity stunt #Mtcheew!

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
dennisworld1:
who among them is ambode

Both of them na grin
Or maybe we check the one with the biggest pot belly grin grin
Never mind the photoshop below that was used to DECEIVE Lagosians who also were afraid of being sent to the lagoon grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027103_ambodeunnamed_jpegffb73449b8aa3dc6b2c5a4b5d487589d

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by stave9ja(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
MadCow1:
When I become the Governor, I will increase the States IGR by 35% from traffic offences fines. angry

If you carry Mopol inside your motor take commit the crime, (x 5)

If na Convoy you carry... Fine - (x 5) multiplied by the number of Vehicles.

If na commercial Vehicle.. All the Passengers wey siddon inside dey look as the driver dey break traffic laws go follow pay fine for aiding and abetting an offence.

If your motor spend pass 2 Night for impound yard, your demurrage go get belle born twins.

If you be regular customer, we go dey give you 5% discount for every offence after your first 5 five.

If you drive for Pedestrian walkway, your bill go be per-square meter of distance covered..

Any Bus driver wey stop illegally for road. 2500 Naira Instant fine. (POS available)

If Conductor hang for the bus as e dey move or the bus dey move with open door, Driver plus all ehn passengers go pay the fine.

lololololololololololololol
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by donshaddow(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mchew " picture governor" with him bag fat stomach. In Fela's voice.
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by ibedun: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

If you CANNOT show where I hailed Fayose then you are the confused fellow. Okay
In a sane, civilised place the governor's time is TOO COSTLY to the residents of the state who pay TAXES and he should not be doing that when there are those DESIGNATED for such work.
Rather heads should roll for INCOMPETENCE on the part of those loafers in LASTMA etc who should do the job.

Ode! Like say Nigerians are normal civic citizens. This is the most appropriate approach if you want to get anything done in that country. Great country but useless people.

Kudos to my abled governor.
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by onatisi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
dennisworld1:
who among them is ambode
good question. One can't even differentiate the governor from the tout .jezzzzzzz

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by ibedun: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

Both of them na grin
Or maybe we check the one with the biggest pot belly grin grin
Never mind the photoshop below that was used to DECEIVE Lagosians who also were afraid of being sent to the lagoon grin grin ;

The lagooners are not Lagosians. They have not even registered as residents. Sod off!
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Joshcoli(m): 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
kennygee:
The only thing that is working against us in this country is an accurate database.

If we had that, traffic offenders will have sense.

Then our cameras should work. Not the fake CCTVs we have now o.

And our police should be competent.

Else, even if database and camera work, na Police go collect bribe from the offender close the case.

Chikena....

If this can be adopted, a whole lot of shit will be corrected, but trust some Nigeria if the cameras is working against them too much they'll start destroying them

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by Codedworld1: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
seriously some driver is out of control and needs to be rehabilitate

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
ibedun:
Ode! Like say Nigerians are normal civic citizens. This is the most appropriate approach if you want to get anything done in that country. Great country but useless people.

Kudos to my abled governor.

Please can you explain how YOUR "useless people" can produce your "ableD governor" (sic)?

Updated-

Just saw the thread you opened and I am surprised about your above comment

ibedun:
I am conducting a research into the root of our on-going, unceasing economic and political problems. There are times when I blame the 'leaders' and times when I blame the people. Our 'leaders' come from our people and they express and manifest the mentality and backwardness of our people. Please I need all the help I can get from articulate, thoroughly thoughtful, aware and matured Nigerian - from any walk of life and location but preferably those who are resident in Nigeria.

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by anonimi: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
Joshcoli:
Chikena....

If this can be adopted, a whole lot of shit will be corrected, but trust some Nigeria if the cameras is working against them too much they'll start destroying them

That is where MASS education comes in.
Unfortunately that is not happening any time soon
as the "excellent" former governor was boasting of 2,000 government schools out of 14,000 total with so many kids unable to attend school at all.
Terrible, innit

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by IlekeHD: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
anonimi:

Abi oh......such a terrible display of JOBLESSNESS by an overpaid EMPLOYEE of the tax-paying residents of Lagos state!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2092636_my_jpeg32c947b9a6de6f2209b785db74601af5

He needs the exercise.

I support this.
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
See his head like Ballon d'or

This is what we yab Fayose for and this fool is copying him

Pig
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
andymofia:
which one is the governor?
the one standing near the bus,the one in jeans is the bus conductor,the govwrnor is inside the bus waiting to drive it away
Re: Governor Ambode Rebukes Reckless Driver In Lagos (Photo) by deetomee: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fayoshe be like dem nigeria governors gradually following my footsteps, I'm a f**king role model

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Journalist Beaten By Security Men At Olubadan's Coronation - PICS / FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017