Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) (39197 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Go Jet Skiing During Vacation In Spain / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by gcof(m): 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
nasha1:

it is not easy to find a good wife,there are many girls but few wife material nd that goes 2 men too.
you are absolutely correct
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by obinnashady(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nwanne I bu a fine boy no be shoot bird
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by maum: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
wellmax:
Happy for them.

Btw. That's not the wife. That's the fiancee.

They are already married traditionally. Her wine carrying has been done and I'm positive her bride price, paid.
In the eyes of her people and of the laws of the country, they are married.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by guccitype(m): 12:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Congratulations to you my namesake.......HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by amanze15(m): 4:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Indian connection sort of marriage grin grin lovingly couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by CaptPlanet(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2015
That's Cynthia! Wow! This is nice!

Congrats to both of em
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by yassjib: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2015
nice
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by ugbah007: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2015
My guy my brother,congrat.I miss 'I love niaja'.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by chccho(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2015
BrownCookie:
Ebuka is my crush. My other crush besides Trey Songz but he is married now & that is a turn-off for me.

What do I do now?

Anyways,enough of my super story

Congrats to the couple.
well since he is taken, i would replace him grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by JJLUV(f): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Luvly couple
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by activefibre1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Airforce1:
Congrats to her
Its not easy to find a husband these days
am selling, fat ones, slim one, long ones, short ones, call ...080#4631256
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) by Wawawi: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide / 8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.