Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) (29725 Views)

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Cecilia Ibru & Sisters For Condolence (photos) / Remi Tinubu Distributes Free Decoders To Lagosians In Her Constituency (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HthG9fHWpzA/VkDCXZeJYCI/AAAAAAAHQVg/6zmCsVWOn7c/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Senator Ben Murra-Bruce visited his constituency, Bayelsa East Senatorial District over the weekend. He shared the photos and wrote

"Just returned from my Constituency after giving an account of my stewardship to my bosses-Those who elected me".

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5PF-d6iUxJ0/VkDCnrBKsvI/AAAAAAAHQWI/NhF9yK7eNl8/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by sandraokosun1: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Celebrating mediocrity! What makes this special, is this not the reason he recives millions for clothing wears, and multi million naira as salary. Or is this special because he is half cast. Whats the big deal.
If the picture is anything to go by i cant find a tangible thing at the background that necessitate this visit juxapose the consistituency allocation he recieves.
This is the real selfie scammer, who pretends to be a common man but flies first class and only interested in what he, buruji kashamu, akpabio and friends can get. He no longer flies first class again, he has added that private chopper to the collection, bravo mr TWITTER SINATOR

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by politricks: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op you try o. Only you first and second to comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by scholes0(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
He visits his constituency, and that is supposed to be News?
Nigeria will never fail tos urprise me.

If he doesen't visit the constituency he represents, where else is he supposed to be visiting, London and Dubai?

9 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by apoti(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
So because he is visiting his constituency, they have to hire a DJ shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by ziky2010(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
season of picture
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by speedyGonzales: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Husbands hold your wife oo! Ben Murray-bruce no be Buhari oo! him no dey shy oo! hahaha!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by CR77(f): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
I don't hear this man speak in the floor or he's a twitter Senator #CommonSense

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by damton(m): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Tweeter senator
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
End time

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by bmxshop: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sure.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Emmafrancis: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Correct man. Grassroot politics ; PDP style. power belongs to the people , the masses that voted u in.

21 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by yomalex(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
This guy sha abeg check my signature
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by osaslord500(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Is this news?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by saint047(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nice one Mr Ben, though I doubt if the senate leader (Ndume) still visit his senatorial district to see his Boko boys

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by sammyj: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is what he should have been doing rather than interfering into another mans constituency in Osun state !! angry

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
So he visited to "give account of his stewardship " ehn?
It prompts my reaction, account of which stewardship exactly? Has he sponsored any bill, with the quarterly constituency allowance he collects, who among his 'bosses' the money don help? We need to see material things on ground and not just pictures for his instagram page.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Twitter sinator be like blind man for the first pics grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
The people's Senator.

Like Fayose, like Bruce. The mouthpieces of the gods.

Ben Bruce my new role model after Fayose.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by CR77(f): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
WHY cool
yomalex:
This guy sha abeg check my signature
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by emeka2847: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Honorable, how much is your monthly take home pay?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
The first pics though, looks like he is communing with some unknown spirits and about to disappear with the two women. Holding them too tight for comfort.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by nerodenero: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dude looks like Zoro grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by HonourablePomk: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
auntysimbiat:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-69odRAzMmUI/VkDCl9bLdjI/AAAAAAAHQWA/o9b2lxoGync/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

source: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/11/see-photos-ben-murray-bruce-visits-his.html

E nor go better with poverty............. See as our politicians using fellow Nigerians as bait to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by M4gunners: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Peoples senator God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by Mopolchi: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Celebrating mediocrity
na real mediocrity celebration.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by iconize(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Celebrating mediocrity

A Nigerian senator visiting his constituency is mediocre? LOL

Illiterates in Naij are entirely on another level.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits His Constituency (Photos) by bisdam9086(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Man of the people...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"President Tinubu Is Making The Right Calls" - Ben Murray Bruce / Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients / Sidi Ali Mohammed: ‘Boko Haram Fighters Are Usually Paid $3,000 Daily’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.