Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . (910 Views)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / FG Justifies Buhari’s Foreign Trips / Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Apparently, kidnappers use a mobile phone number when they try to negotiate their ransom with friends and families of their victims so MTN's non compliance also means they are aiding the kidnappers but concealing the identity of the mobile phone user.

According to reports, this is why NCC has slammed the mobile communications company with $5 billion dollars an amount which has caused ripples within their management.

www.gidilink..com/2015/11/why-mtn-got-slammed-with-5-billion-fine.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by benedictnsi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
For your mind you don cook one better news eeh kwa @op
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
So now,MTN want come use our money pay fine abi? I try to borrow credit today and instead of the normal #50 wey dey always be 1st,I come see #400 but thank God say i look well...
I wise pass them.. I kuku vex go buy card grin grin

wise men from of old grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
For your mind you don cook one better news eeh kwa @op
Unlike other copy and paste bloggers. At gidilinks, we take our time to research a news item before posting it.

I can post reference links if you need them meanwhile Google is also your friend so be reasonable.
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abeg they deserve the fine. Let them vomit our money.
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
MTN, whether u like am or not...

Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
yeye blogger
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
jmoore:
yeye blogger
Your father. tongue
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Freakypinky(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
So when are they supposed to pay the fine?
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by orunto27: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Apparently, kidnappers use a mobile phone number when they try to negotiate their ransom with friends and families of their victims so MTN's non compliance also means they are aiding the kidnappers but concealing the identity of the mobile phone user. They also hide behind 4100; 4900 and their many other special numbers to extort and destroy the Nigerian economy. The $5billion fine is even too small. Their CEO that resigned simultaneously with the announcement of this misdemeanor should be further investigated by EFCC, ICPC and NCC.
Re: NCC Justifies The $5 Billion MTN Fine . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
orunto27:
Apparently, kidnappers use a mobile phone number when they try to negotiate their ransom with friends and families of their victims so MTN's non compliance also means they are aiding the kidnappers but concealing the identity of the mobile phone user. They also hide behind 4100; 4900 and their many other special numbers to extort and destroy the Nigerian economy. The $5billion fine is even too small. Their CEO that resigned simultaneously with the announcement of this misdemeanor should be further investigated by EFCC, ICPC and NCC.

Bro take it easy nau!
I'm sure the fine would be more if you were Buhari grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Okorocha Addressing Traders At Very Close Range In Owerri / Biafra Television And Newspaper Volunteers Wanted Urgently / Religious Bodies’ Ventures Must Pay Taxes —FRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.