Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

W.O.S, Step 3 - TAKE ACTIONS - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / W.O.S, Step 3 - TAKE ACTIONS (392 Views)

Little, Constant Actions Brings Huge Results / Actions That Will Change Your Life..(myde Talk ) / When Your Co-worker Slaps You; Actions And Reactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.O.S, Step 3 - TAKE ACTIONS by storietellerz(f): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is one of the part people tend to have problem with, taking actions. People are scared to take actions basically because they are scared of failing and also, what people will say. No successful person got it right the first time. They kept trying till they got what they wanted. It is very OK to fail, but it is very bad and disastrous if you fail and accept it. Gena Showalter quotes "giving up is the only sure way to fail". The moment a man accepts defeat is the moment he loses control.
It is not enough to know your purpose and believe in yourself, you need to take actions. Even the Bible states that faith without work is dead. I also faced this problem at a point in my life. I was scared to act, really scared of what the outcome may be and what people may think of me until I came to the realization that it was my life that was the subject here and that it was solely up to me to make it better and that people's opinion where actually going to change when they see success. With this in mind, I stepped up and faced my fears. Jack Canfield said "Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
It is important to know the lines to which you channel your actions so you don't make mistakes. So I recommend that you read up step 1 and step 2 on W.O.S if it's your first time on the blog, then get a notebook and a pen, write down a plan of action for your life, study this plan everyday and work towards its realization. And very importantly, always have a positive mindset.
Follow these 3 great steps and success will be inevitable. Thank you for staying with me. I really appreciate you.
Coming out with something very interesting on my next post, see you there...

Source: Phree Revolution
Link: http://www.phreerevolution..com.ng/2015/11/wos-step-3-take-actions.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Mine Problems(civil Engineering Or Mechanical ) / Rumors And Dubious :ministry Of Labour And Employment Collection Of Cv's / Red Hot Tips For Making Money In The Online Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.