Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! (1642 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii To LEAVE Nairaland Forever!!!! / Munachi Abii To Release S E X Video!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
The 28 year old ex beauty queen turned rapper said in the interview below that she WILL pose NUDE like Kim kardashian for the right amount of money.
Let's see! How much do you think it will take to get Munachi abii to pose nude, lets take some bets!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://videopress.com/embed/4422mzNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<script src="https://videopress.com/videopress-iframe.js"></script>

http://makarellablog.co/2015/11/09/former-beauty-queenrapper-munachi-abii-ready-to-go-nude-for-the-right-amount-exclusive-interview-with-alibi-television/

Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Ibelong2God: 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
#1500 should be ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ibelong2God:
#1500 should be ok
That's too cheap
Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
She wuldnt dare! How wil dis 35yr old babe pose nude wit those her sagged boobs nd sagged tommy

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
naughtynaughty:
She wuldnt dare! How wil dis 35yr old babe pose nude wit those her sagged boobs nd sagged tommy
she is not 35
Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Charix she is not afriad of nudityy wink tongue
Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Charix she is not afriad of nudityy wink tongue
My friend go to bed, I do not have your time this morning.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2015
charix:

My friend go to bed, I do not have your time this morning.
you we're addressed personally in that interview
Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you we're addressed personally in that interview
Attention seeker, I just wasted my data watching a useless video.

1. I am not a rich sugar daddy looking for you to post nudes, I am a regular hustling dude on his way to a breakthrough.
2. As usual, there was nothing recent you had to mention, kept taking our memories back to an insignificant 2012 event. No shock there.
3. We are wearing you down already; too much makeup was applied. Yes, you now know youth is fading rapidly.
4. Lighten up on bleaching creams, you go soon turn ghost.
5. No mention of my name yet, only a matter of time. I'm your only internet "friend" that's why you don't want to let me go.

Now, before you arouse my interest with tomfoolery again, make sure its worth my time.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii To Pose N U D E!!!!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2015
charix:

Attention seeker, I just wasted my data watching a useless video.

1. I am not a rich sugar daddy looking for you to post nudes, I am a regular hustling dude on his way to a breakthrough.
2. As usual, there was nothing recent you had to mention, kept taking our memories back to an insignificant 2012 event. No shock there.
3. We are wearing you down already; too much makeup was applied. Yes, you now know youth is fading rapidly.
4. Lighten up on bleaching creams, you go soon turn ghost.
5. No mention of my name yet, only a matter of time. I'm your only internet "friend" that's why you don't want to let me go.

Now, before you arouse my interest with tomfoolery again, make sure its worth my time.
she's naturally fair. Did you not see her baby photo. Umm not too much makeup . have you seen Kim karTRASHIAN? The man brought up that 2012 event. NOT muna

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan – When Bad Things Happen To Good People (SEE PICS) / How To Spot A ‘runs Girl’ On Instagram (PHOTO PROVE) / PHOTOS: Funke Akindele Meets Jjc's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.