Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him (41505 Views)

Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again / EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex / EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Lamorde Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by costandi(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
adanny01:

Thats just myopic. Thats everything you see. North vs south.

Nigeria makes no sense to you am sure.
Exactly
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Yakasaii: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its our time lets run the show.... Northerner or nothing
costandi:
The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him:

1. Northerner

2. Northerner

3. Northerner

4. Northerner

5. Northerner

6. Northerner

7. Northerner
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by abiambo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Aboki go aboki come... d government of aboki, by aboki and for the betterment of abokis

Sai one chance
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by costandi(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yakasaii:
Its our time lets run the show.... Northerner or nothing
Whatever.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Dahveydson(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
We live in a country where only northerners are deemed fit to fight corruption.

I laugh in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Okpueze1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lamorde GOES, Magu COMES, Ibrahim REMAINS! SAINTS of the north.

1 Like

Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by mrkings84(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abeg check my signature for extra cash..... Leave buhari and his brothers, he removed Ibrahim and replaced with Ibrahim..... One Nigeria abi??
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by kunzaar83(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
costandi:

1. Northerner

2. Northerner

3. Northerner

4. Northerner

5. Northerner

6. Northerner

7. Northerner
and so? Who get the nigeria b4?
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
costandi:

1. Northerner

2. Northerner

3. Northerner

4. Northerner

5. Northerner

6. Northerner

7. Northerner
If U are angry lagoon is available bros
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by costandi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
kunzaar83:
and so? Who get the nigeria b4?
People who add nothing to Nigeria think they own it. SMH
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by babestella: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
When will a yoruba man or an Igbo man or an Ijaw or Ibibio man be made the EFCC chair?

Why always northerner?
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by docadams: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Lucwaizy:
Who cares if he exits?

I can assure you that you will care when you do the crime.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by babestella: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Larynx:
yes it must be Hausa.... Because they are the most reliable n most faithful

To jail other ethnic groups from the south and free or protect their own. Isn't it the agenda? The northern agenda, and when you talk they will say " is the accused guilty or not, let him or her go and answer the case".

What a funny country.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by obailala(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
changes1:
hmm

OP`s post said GEJ pardoned him

But the munched pix said its Yar`adua.

So na who we go believe?

Anyway he was humiliated.

Meanwhile check out this link and tell us about yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/2725188/nairalanders-tell-us-yourself
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-pardon-was-granted-to-alamieyeseigha-others/142114/

Jonathan pardoned him the same time he pardoned Alamieyesigha.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by kunzaar83(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
costandi:
People who add nothing to Nigeria think they own it. SMH
who add value to a plantation slave or owner of the slave Without slave the plantation won't have any value..... So we own naija we're sitting down and watching the big slaves working in ouя plantations......... I rest my case
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Op, you forgot to add that he is from the North.

so they should give it to corrupt Biafran? sorry all igbos see crime as hard work provided you can earn a living.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Pque(m): 12:32am On Nov 10, 2015
costandi:

1. Northerner

2. Northerner

3. Northerner

4. Northerner

5. Northerner

6. Northerner

7. Northerner

shake my head 4 u, hypocrite. The one who was not a northerner and was there before, what did he succeed in doing apart from watching dstv and sleeping.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Pque(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2015
kunzaar83:
who add value to a plantation slave or owner of the slave? Without slave the plantation won't have any value..... So we own naija we're sitting down and watching the big slaves working in Ūя̲̅ plantations......... I raise my case

bros, modify to I rest my case.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by sigmundfreud(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2015
GEJ sef fit pardon devil for all his atrocities!
This Magu(n)'s face though... "lean and hungry" cheesy
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Pque(m): 12:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Pls let us pity Mourino and give chelsea 12th position on Epl table.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by sigmundfreud(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Opeedo:

Bulama was later pardoned by former President Goodluck Jonathan
Another legacy of GEJ
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by ElCapone(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Dem 4 jes add n to him name make e complete magu+n = magun.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by ElCapone(m): 12:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Dannyset:

Imagine this guy being used as a political AK47 to gun
opposition, na die PDP dey be that oo! Even Nurse Metuh
won't be able to save them
It wld b like releasing air into da drip pdp is currently receiving!!!
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by justmenoni: 1:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Op but why una know wan make baba GEJ rest na...the twitter handle states that d BIL was pardoned by yaradua and u said it was GEJ who did so!! Just so dat some ppl will link GEJ with corruption... Oga ooo
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by gitama: 4:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Sijo01:
Hmmmmm, guoro come, guoro go! Must it always be guoro eater?
You see that is the problem i have with naija,we just want our pesin dia weda he qualify or not.....abeg e no mata weda na ajeokuta ma mu omi or onye ofe nmanu,or gworo eater. wat matas is square peg in square holes not round in square holes.....Magu has the track record and can do the job.......end of story.

2 Likes

Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by sokera: 4:49am On Nov 10, 2015
gboso1ne:
I am not interested in knowing anything about him. My only question is that why is it that all EFCC bosses have all been muslim northerners? Is it that there is no credible or upright southerner in this country?
you have start again abi ? Must you be tribalistic ?

1 Like

Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Op The Twitter handle you copied from clearly said Yar'adua pardoned the Bulama guy, for some reason you changed it to Jonathan. For some other reason you also missed out the part that says your guy Ibrahim was "shamed".

sigmundfreud:

Another legacy of GEJ

I wasn't expecting to have noticed that either.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by baby124: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Very good, please arrest and investigate Lamorde. All the useless calling of criminals for tea and biscuit with ofio all these months
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by lyricalz: 5:11am On Nov 10, 2015
Nawa oooooo, from one ibrahim to another ibrahim, from one aboki to another aboki.
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2015
babestella:
When will a yoruba man or an Igbo man or an Ijaw or Ibibio man be made the EFCC chair?

Why always northerner?
Uncle why can't you say it's northerners created efcc
Re: The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him by blackpanda: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Nelsizzy:
Op, you forgot to add that he is from the North.

And so what Must you be petty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / Dino Melaye Poses In His Office, Says "Dream Big And Work Big" / Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.