Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid (691 Views)

Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone / 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) / Boy Stabbed In The Throat By His Friends In IDP Camp, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by Kvistpublishing: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2015
According to a Saudi Arabian newspaper, Sada, an Ethiopian housemaid on Sunday, November 8, stabbed the four-year-old son of her Saudi employer while he was asleep. She reportedly brought a kitchen knife and stabbed him eight times while screaming "die… die" The little boy, who was admitted to the intensive care unit in a serious condition was stabbed three times in the face, one in the hand and four in the back before she was overpowered by the child’s mother.

Read Full News

Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by Chanchit: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm, make I jump this one pass.
Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by ebukaddon: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
let me comment like a 9ja boy "End time things"
Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by menix(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Well am sure the Lady was fed up with the maltreatment nd has a contract that won't allow her resign without being deported.

1 Like

Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by ndukwejoe(m): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
this is appalling, and mind boggling, what could have driven the maid to such a height of barbarity.
Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by boboLIL(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
If na me,, I go stab am 16times....deep deep cut
Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by ahnie: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
Scary
Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by temmypotter(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
A four year old boy? Surely the girl wasn't in her right frame of mind.. She should be checked upstairs..
Re: Photos: 4-year-old Saudi Boy Stabbed 8 Times By Ethiopian Maid by uboma(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2015
menix:
Well am sure the Lady was fed up with the maltreatment nd has a contract that won't allow her resign without being deported.

You have a valid point bro.

The way the Arabs maltreat other Africans who work for them is beyond description. These ones are treated like slaves and not as humans.

I feel for the child who ended up as the victim.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am-member-of-boko-haram-i-attacked-christ / GAY ALERT! Security Man Jailed For Raping 15-year-old Boy / Man Buys N13m Goods With Fake Bank Alerts! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.