Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Open Letter TO The Executive Governor, Enugu State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter TO The Executive Governor, Enugu State. (894 Views)

An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / Re: Special Assistant To The Executive Governor Of Imo State On Ict Denial Of... / Open Letter To His Excellency The Executive Governor Of Imo State, Owelle Anayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter TO The Executive Governor, Enugu State. by Chidimercy: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
I IMO CHIDIEBERE a loyal and law abiding student of Enugu state university.

His excellency sir, I would 1st of all thank God 4 granting U healthy life and protecting u frm d tribulations of d just concluded election.

With a sorrowful heart and pathetic face i write 2 bring 2 ur notice abt d sudden deadline d school authority has stipulated 4 normal school fee payment 30th Nov, which after, plans an increment of 10-15k for defaulters.

Sir, we plead dat u should come 2 our rescue becos i can't fathom a scenario wia we would be expected 2 pay abt 250K under a space of less dan 10mnths.

Consider parents who hav 2 or more kids in dis prestigious university, considering d state of economy now wich will pray would be better in a shortwhile.

Sir, to be specific, we ar not clamouring 4 reduction since we see it would be a futile effort. Buh we plead dat u shuld consult d necessary authorities 2 abolish d plans of dis increment or atleast extend it 2 nxt yr, becos dis idea of increment may lead most parents into hypertension and even cause withdrawal of student frm dis school who would turn-out 2 be a social disaster 2 d state.

Sir, i would be glad if u truely consider my request and grant my pleads. Thanks and remain blessed.

Longlive Nigeria longlive south-east
Longlive Enugu state
Longlive Enugu state university of science and techonology. Aluta continua.
Longlive Gburugburu.
Re: Open Letter TO The Executive Governor, Enugu State. by raywise17(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
I thought university fees are cheap..anyway we need reduction in school fees as everything for naija don reduce na school fees no go reduce..ftc again tomorrow recharge card
Re: Open Letter TO The Executive Governor, Enugu State. by boboLIL(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
All dis vc's na thieves oo..... May God save us from all this heartless occults

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Aspirant 2016/2017 For DELSU Drop Your Number for(whatapp Group Chat) / Exclusive Pills For Futo Students! / I Promise To Buy My 7 Year Old Kid Iphone If He Makes 9as And He Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.